Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Ladies! I wanna be : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! I wanna be : (818 Views)

Don't Wanna Be Lonely / I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men / I Wanna Be Single Cos Am Gamophobic, Is It A Big Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! I wanna be : by Cockyzy(m): 6:57am On Mar 04, 2010
Ladies,gives me ways in which a guy can come as romantic in a long distance relationship cuz am in one.she is a born-romantic,am a challenged romantic.i want to beat her and win the title. Ladies!
Re: Ladies! I wanna be : by H2O2: 6:58am On Mar 04, 2010
yet another silly topic.
Re: Ladies! I wanna be : by Cockyzy(m): 7:03am On Mar 04, 2010
@h202: you are not destined to be romantic.u are justĀ  made to be a hydrogen peroxide as d username.LMAOO! This to you na silly silly but i bet your romance status is smelly smelly.am an alpha,beta and omega male sorry u just a piyaya!
Re: Ladies! I wanna be : by disturbia: 7:16am On Mar 04, 2010
I'm with you on that wink H202
Re: Ladies! I wanna be : by googles: 7:23am On Mar 04, 2010
***erm emm wat was the topic again***

Re: Ladies! I wanna be : by Cockyzy(m): 7:44am On Mar 04, 2010
Jealousy! Jealousy wan kill una.na my fault say ur boyfriend is not romantic. Naija too fake.why do u think romantic dinner is done at 9t.why? Unromantic baggers!
Re: Ladies! I wanna be : by H2O2: 7:49am On Mar 04, 2010
googles:

***erm emm wat was the topic again***
Lol na romance nau.

@poster see you don dey confuse people

maybe you should rename it "romance for dummies" or something
Re: Ladies! I wanna be : by googles: 9:04am On Mar 04, 2010
Cockyzy:

Jealousy! Jealousy wan kill una.na my fault say your boyfriend is not romantic. Naija too fake.why do u think romantic dinner is done at 9t.why? Unromantic baggers!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=13pt]LMBFAO. . . . E pain you gan o [/size]

Re: Ladies! I wanna be : by Dark1(m): 9:47am On Mar 04, 2010
Cockyzy:

Ladies,gives me ways in which a guy can come as romantic in a long distance relationship cuz am in one.she is a born-romantic,am a challenged romantic.i want to beat her and win the title. Ladies!

its not even worth it. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies! I wanna be : by madlady(f): 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2010
Cockyzy:

Send her looooooots of loving emails. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies! I wanna be : by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2010
poster
if you aint got it then YOU AINT GOT IT. cheating your way into a victory that you didnt deserve is worse than loosing fair and square.
accept that you are NOT a romantic and play on the other "positive" points that you got .

PS: if you talk the talk but yet when she comes along, you wont be able to deliver then she will desire something that you couldnt offer. . . . . . . therefore possibly seeking it elsewhere.
Re: Ladies! I wanna be : by madlady(f): 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2010
^^Yes that's true.
Re: Ladies! I wanna be : by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2010
Cockyzy:

she is a born-romantic,am a challenged romantic.i want to beat her and win the title. Ladies!
is she your competitor or your lover?
Re: Ladies! I wanna be : by pineapple(f): 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2010
anything u say to her should come from ur heart not from other ppl's minds,
Re: Ladies! I wanna be : by madlady(f): 11:04am On Mar 05, 2010
"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOq5uajDLBY&co

@Poster make a vid like this for her and you will win. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies! I wanna be : by Ben13: 11:09am On Mar 05, 2010
~see thread~! hehehe. . .
Re: Ladies! I wanna be : by madlady(f): 11:12am On Mar 05, 2010
Ben-10:

~see thread~! hehehe. . .

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ( I had to close the page to get out of the thing grin grin grin grin grin)

(1) (Reply)

Lies / Is He Just Playing Around? / dd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.