Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar (25457 Views)

There's No Alternative To Restructuring - Atiku Counters President Buhari / "You Will Benefit From Restructuring" - Atiku Tells North / North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by standgifted(m): 7:54am On Sep 25, 2017
am I the only one who thinks Mr Atiku wants to score cheap political points. He is trying to get into our minds by making us think he thinks like the masses not the elites protecting their ambitions. I have grown to neglect words of people seeking power...can only take him serious if he has no political ambitions again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 25, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Common practice employed by politically desperate Northerners. Just tell the Igbos what they want to hear and they will rally for you. Even Fayose and FFK have all employed this tactic. You think Atiku would restructure Nigeria? cheesy You have more hope of a restructured Nigeria with Buhari than with Atiku. Things are already put in place in preparation of restructuring.

What are the things put in place please?
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by Gamesmart: 7:57am On Sep 25, 2017
krendo:
Whether Atiku becomes President or not he is already a very successful man

2 time former VP and Billionaire Businessman no be come chop

It is up to Nigerians to take seriously debate that will help move Nigeria forward or continue to insult those who have creative ideas in the name of fighting corruption

2019 need Atiku or Saraki to be President

At this moment I prefer Saraki

Since you have no sense, it is advisable you should not be voting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:58am On Sep 25, 2017
mpowa:
So Atiku wants to win the Presidency by alienating the north? Who will vote for him?
Understand his message!
North is the only people opposing restructuring shocked shocked shocked

NOW is restructuring evil? Majority says NO!

Then why the opposition?
Do you get it NOW?
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by ruggedized1: 7:58am On Sep 25, 2017
Atiku is the man to beat.
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by ZeeBaba17(m): 7:58am On Sep 25, 2017
Politicians saying exactly what the masses what to hear pre-election but by the time they entered power you will hear another grammar, believe the campaign promise of a Nigerian politician at your own peril
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by GavelSlam: 7:58am On Sep 25, 2017
Gamesmart:

Since you have no sense, it is advisable you should not be voting.

Say what?
shocked grin
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by snowlord(m): 7:59am On Sep 25, 2017
its a shame ppl will rather pull a man wt gud idea's down dan gv him support,i still dnt undastand y atiku is nt liked,ery1 saying atiku is corrupt,bt no1 bringing up any charges or fact.He's a politician n he's lying,bt any1 wuz gon contest d 2019 elections is a politician n still lies.

i'd rada vote 4 d 1 wu lied about giving my state to control its resources.
ps:i dnt tolerate stupid mentions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by phkka1(m): 8:01am On Sep 25, 2017
Whether he is desperate for power or not, the man is on the path of truth. We should listen to him. Now we have tested the unitary federal system and it's not working, while not we try the recommendation of Atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by Ahmeduana(m): 8:02am On Sep 25, 2017
Achuwa1:
If Atiku can do all he is saying,then I am for Atiku 2019.
I will campaign for Atiku with the last drop of my blood if he will fulfill all he just said in this write up.
BE CAREFUL, THAT WAS how GENERAL CASSANDRA Bleep EVERYONE OF HIS SUPPORTERS IN THE ASS, NORTHERNERS ARE NOT TRUSTWORTHY IN ALL INDICES. all of them works into the same pocket using different strategies.
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by zinizta: 8:02am On Sep 25, 2017
SO HAPPY WITH ATIKU THIS MORNING...THATS THE FACT!

1 Like

Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by princfred(m): 8:03am On Sep 25, 2017
silasweb:
No, i don't think Northerner are lazy.
It is their elites who are greedy and selfish.
And they keep telling Easterners that their own leaders are the worst in the world. The current system has not favoured the Hausa and northerners so why are they afraid of change?

1 Like

Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by FulaniTerrorist: 8:03am On Sep 25, 2017
Achuwa1:
I will campaign for Atiku with the last drop of my blood if he will fulfill all he just said in this write up.

How old are you, so you never still get sense
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by kalu61(m): 8:04am On Sep 25, 2017
mrvitalis:
Baba Atiku stop beating about the bush

Restructuring is not a clear word , tell us clearly what your idea is and what type of restructuring you are talking about

How would it function and what are the advantages and disadvantages of it
It seem you read the post with your anus

1 Like

Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by ORIGENAL(m): 8:04am On Sep 25, 2017
dis poeple self....OurMumuDonDo, una own never Do?
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by Gamesmart: 8:05am On Sep 25, 2017
GavelSlam:

Say what?
shocked grin

Out of all Nigerians, an idiot says it is only Saraki or Atiku he wants as president, is he not retarded?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by mpowa(m): 8:06am On Sep 25, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Understand his message!
North is the only people opposing restructuring shocked shocked shocked

NOW is restructuring evil? Majority says NO!

Then why the opposition?
Do you get it NOW?
I'm not against his message, he might be right...What I'm after is; why he's saying what he's saying, we know it's for political reasons, he wants to win the south over, so he's calling the North 'LAZY', so when he wins the south and lose the north, how does he want to win?
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by bumi10(m): 8:08am On Sep 25, 2017
but the Northerners are not lazy now

what is wrong with Atiku?

1 Like

Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by Promismike(m): 8:09am On Sep 25, 2017
mrvitalis:

Restructuring is not a clear word , tell us clearly what your idea is and what type of restructuring you are talking about

Did u read the article all. Go through it and you will see the nature of restructuring he dishes out. More like what every other regions clamour for except the north.

1 Like

Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by silasweb(m): 8:11am On Sep 25, 2017
princfred:
And they keep telling Easterners that their own leaders are the worst in the world. The current system has not favoured the Hausa and northerners so why are they afraid of change?

Easterners are very hard working and independent people. They don't wait for Government to help them.
They travel and explore. After making money, they go back home and help their people.
It's only in the East where you will see an individual who will use his personal money to build schools, hospital, church and even construct roads for his community.

3 Likes

Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by talk2percy(m): 8:11am On Sep 25, 2017
They know that once Nigeria is restructured, they will no longer control the rest of us politically That is what they are afraid of, lazy things. This man is sayin the truth, an elder doesn't sit at home and watches the goat deliver in its tethers. He knows their people better than us.

1 Like

Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by NwaliE01: 8:12am On Sep 25, 2017
Achuwa1:
Easier said than done. Sugar coated mouth
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by Promismike(m): 8:12am On Sep 25, 2017
sarrki:

Wailers are seasonal

They have stopped shouting recession

Its restructuring now

Very soon It will be Atiku or nothing

They are not stable
Guy how old are you? Do you reason at all before you type the gibberish you type here.
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by mpowa(m): 8:12am On Sep 25, 2017
Promismike:
Did u read the article all. Go through it and you will see the nature of restructuring he dishes out. More like what every other regions clamour for except the north.
But he was VP for 8years, was he sleeping then? Their brain only boot properly when they're out of power and they want to get back in.

1 Like

Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by Mccullum: 8:15am On Sep 25, 2017
My observation is that politicians statements as campaigner mostly different to their statements of when they're in charge of political office.

Believes them at own disappointed.
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:15am On Sep 25, 2017
THIS MAN HAS WON MY HEART. I HAVE NEVER VOTED IN ANY PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN THIS COUNTRY BUT COME 2019, I WILL BE CASTING MY VOTE FOR ATIKU.

2 Likes

Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by IDERAWOLE(m): 8:15am On Sep 25, 2017
snowlord:
its a shame ppl will rather pull a man wt gud idea's down dan gv him support,i still dnt undastand y atiku is nt liked,ery1 saying atiku is corrupt,bt no1 bringing up any charges or fact.He's a politician n he's lying,bt any1 wuz gon contest d 2019 elections is a politician n still lies.

i'd rada vote 4 d 1 wu lied about giving my state to control its resources.
ps:i dnt tolerate stupid mentions

I'm laughing at you in French. You know why? Atiku has all the opportunity to turn Nigeria around when he was Vice-President for the first 4yrs of his tenure as VP, but what did he do with his position as the one in charge of the PDP governors then, busy buying the whole of Nigeria.

If you're in Nigeria from 1999-2007, you should know what I'm talking about.

He's not even sincere with the so-called restructuring he's shouting about, when he wins that office, which I know he can't, you'll see the real colour of the Chameleon.

Leave Atiku alone, let him campaign, some people must eat part of the stolen money.
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by efighter: 8:18am On Sep 25, 2017
Achuwa1:

Why didn't he do all these when he was Veepee for 8 years? He can continue lying to Ipob and Almajaris. Yorubas will never vote for Atiku, but if he brings money, we shall collect it because the money is just a fraction of what he stole from the national treasury.

1 Like

Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by Ollysma: 8:19am On Sep 25, 2017
Atiku is always on point and his brothers from the North will not like this.

1 Like

Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by DaudaAbu(m): 8:23am On Sep 25, 2017
How forgetful can Nigerians be?

Remember Apc promised change and that $$ will crash to $1 to #50. What do we hqve today?

month Allowances would be paid to the less privilege, has it been paid?

Fuel would come down to #65 , hw much is fuel now?

School children would be fed, has it been carried out?

Atiku believe in restructuring now, vote him in first and story will change. The only thing that have refused to change are the electorate we keep buying into their promises
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 25, 2017
mrvitalis:

The man is simply canvassing for a return to the pre-civil war style of things, the advantage is we were not reliant on crude oil but still were making good progress by improving sources of taxes rather than lazily waiting for free monthly allocation from oil money
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2017
I am in of support of a real restructuring but believe me Atiku is a Maradona he can score cheap goals with his hands. i dont trust him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Departs Abuja For Daura, Katsina State (photos) / Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda / Nigerian Troops Gun Down 73 Boko Haram Terrorists In Fresh Attack On Konduga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.