Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It (31565 Views)

This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / What Is The Penalty Given To A Man Who Didn't Pay Lady's Dowry Before She Died? / Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by oodua1stson: 2:12am On Sep 28, 2017
lilmanni:
My dad has been cheating on my mum since when I was small I discovered it myself around 2013 and he still does it though my mum passed away early this year but anytime I see my dad I feel like squandering him stabing him a million times I can't continue to see him and continue to claim he's my dad. The day my mum died they called him that my mum was dying he never showed till the next day. The most annoying part is he has started scolding me because he already has the sense of me knowing his wrong ways...... pls I want your view on this what should I do.... at least I want a Lil justice to be done on him even if its a Lil one
justice done on him? You seem like someone who has been fed with venom. Your mind has been poisoned towards your dad.

You want justice? Do well in life. When you become a responsible adult you'll know there's more to marriage than what you're allowed to see

1 Like

Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by Praktikals(m): 2:46am On Sep 28, 2017
Prettyhurts:

cheesy AMERICANA man, even Jesus Christ wasn't loved by all.
You claim to be married but you do not know that love cannot thrive where the wive habitually disrespects the husband. The bible admonished wives to honour their husbands before the husbands can show any love.
As for the op, you will do yourself a lot of good to forget the past and love your father unconditionally.
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by Diso60090(m): 3:34am On Sep 28, 2017
Angel Jesus nor go face your job that if you have any grin
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by prince13: 3:37am On Sep 28, 2017
What rigth and power do you have to take revenge on your father who gave you birth and norture you? you better face you life, get prepare to marry your own and leave your father alone.
lilmanni:
My dad has been cheating on my mum since when I was small I discovered it myself around 2013 and he still does it though my mum passed away early this year but anytime I see my dad I feel like squandering him stabing him a million times I can't continue to see him and continue to claim he's my dad. The day my mum died they called him that my mum was dying he never showed till the next day. The most annoying part is he has started scolding me because he already has the sense of me knowing his wrong ways...... pls I want your view on this what should I do.... at least I want a Lil justice to be done on him even if its a Lil one
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by mattsvibes: 3:58am On Sep 28, 2017
The real truth is that your dad has been cheating on your mum before you were born
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by Nobody: 4:39am On Sep 28, 2017
OP, focus on your life. Your father is doing his thing.
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by emmabest2000(m): 4:47am On Sep 28, 2017
lilmanni:

Go ahead
Stab ur father
Your own son will stab u too

Childish thought

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 28, 2017
How old are you?
African men can marry as many wives as they can afford,I know you love your mum and all that,but I think you should face your own life,especially now that your mama is gone, your dad could decide to take a new wife if he want and I don't think it's any of your business.

In fact I think you're nothing but a busy body.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by sonnie10: 5:03am On Sep 28, 2017
Why do people conclude that Op is male. I feel very strongly that this is female.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by Babs612000(m): 5:17am On Sep 28, 2017
lilmanni:

I need to know your age first before any comment.
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by GoldHorse(m): 5:17am On Sep 28, 2017
It might be wrong but it's none of your business. You should love your parents no matter what. Whose parent didn't have one issue or the other. What about you? Are 100% perfect?
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by sonnie10: 5:19am On Sep 28, 2017
Babs612000:

I need to know your age first before any comment.

She has not responded to any comment since she posted
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by Wizaugpet(m): 5:19am On Sep 28, 2017
"If u Love someone that doesnt Love u, it means u are waiting for a Ship at Airport."

Mehnnn! This is my Qoute of the Day... cheesy
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by zinizta: 5:55am On Sep 28, 2017
On One Hand, It Was So Unfair Of Your Dad To Treat His Own Wife That Way And His Disposition Might Have Indirectly Contributed To Your Mom'S Demise. On The Other Hand, Before You Were Born You CanT Tell The Kind Of Lifestyle Your Mother Led.Maybe She Was First The Wayward One. Maybe Your Dad Was Bitter. It Is Hard To Judge Cos We Can'T Tell For Real.
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by Redstone(m): 6:10am On Sep 28, 2017
lilmanni:

Just forgive him, pray to God he repents and focus on your own life and move on. Don’t let his actions weigh you down and every time you are thinking about serving him “Lil Justice”, be careful for what you wish, you may end up sending him to his grave by this “Lil justice” thing, so just let it go, focus on your life and career, create your happiness, OK

Bless you.
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by CosmicJames(m): 6:20am On Sep 28, 2017
lilmanni:
anytime I see my dad I feel like squandering him stabing him a million times
Just stop it. You are already killing your dad in your mind.
Forgive your dad, change your mindset and think of something else.
Otherwise, one day, you will kill him in real life.
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by glossy6(f): 6:25am On Sep 28, 2017
Prettyhurts:

What if you die before her? Will your soul be at rest if she cheats or do you think your children would be happy? Are you already cheating for you to have such thoughts? How's your wife disrespectful? Do you always respect your wife? Have you discussed with her? Are you perfect?

Don't bother replying me.

You sound as if you are the wife cheesy
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by lajay78: 6:34am On Sep 28, 2017
You cannot challenge your,always pray for your father.
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by DavidEsq(m): 6:36am On Sep 28, 2017
ireneidiva:

How do you cheat on a dead woman?
The tin just weak me, my dear. Go church, dem say na back of church dem wan go
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by Daboomb: 6:38am On Sep 28, 2017
lilmanni:

Why dont you just phuck-off, get out of his house and leave your Dad alone?
How can he still be considered "cheating", on someone who is already dead?

Are you so idle that you spend the whole day monitoring who your dad sleeps with?
is that suppose to be your education?
Animal, You want to stab your dad, right? Go ahead, by the time they reset your Brain at SARS one of these days, youwill know that there is hell on Earth.

Get out of that house you lazy cow and go fend for yourself.
You are not even sure how your own life wil lend up.
If you want Justice, then sue him to court now, Oloshi-omo abi'pabe

It appears to me that you are jealous of your Dad and all the attention ladies shower on him.
You are a miserable son who cannot build his own relationship.
I am sure you are eyeing one of his babes and you want to kill him for that reason (stop using your dead Mother as an excuse)

Confess, omo'ale.
I am not even sure that Man is your real father otherwise you wont come online to spew this kind of rubbish
Tomorrow noe, when your life scatters like a busted bag of Rice, no one will know that you are the one that placed a curse on your own head.
I bet you still eat the man's sweat everyday, even as you are contemplating evil for him?
E nor go better for you, lai-lai.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by Crixina(f): 6:41am On Sep 28, 2017
Aonkuuse:
Guy you have no problem in life ooooo. I know that pains but it is not right for you to do that. It might be a bitter truth though but sometimes the foundation of some marriages are very bad that it can affect it for a life time. Like the marriage am into now, the foundation is very bad, I have two children with her but due to how disrespectful and all of that I fear I will do the same when she dies. But I love my children. I am not supporting your father but if what he is doing is his life then he is a beast
Can't the foundation be fixed?

When I read stuffs like this, I almost want to stay single forever.
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by Crixina(f): 6:48am On Sep 28, 2017
Op, why don't you try moving out of your father's house or anywhere close to him...that way, you don't get to see or know about it...if not, we might just read here one day "son kills father and ends up in jail"
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by Annie939(f): 6:51am On Sep 28, 2017
AreaFada2:

My dear, your 15% cheating women figure is highly economical. I would have believed that as a child. As a grown man, I know far better. grin cheesy

I was discussing this matter with a married friend. She admitted that the figure is high now. Guess what? She comes from the MOST conservative part of 9ja. I was shocked. Because I was not expecting such from a highly conservative region. Where I have no real insight into. She admitted that lots of women feel caged. Hence the temptation to quietly rebel when the opportunity comes is great. Despite the very severe consequences. Detection rate is very low because the men are quite naive. Her analysis was quite interesting.
but women hardly cheat because they have self control
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by spenca: 6:58am On Sep 28, 2017
If she is gone now technically he isn't cheating .

Sorry for your loss fam
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by Almod957(m): 7:07am On Sep 28, 2017
lilmanni:
Sorry you lost your mom n may God forgive her sins. Be that as it may, the fact that you hate your Dad shows that your Mom may have set you against him when she was alive. You have no business helping your Mom to fight her husband for cheating. She married a cheat and she knew and stayed on. And it's wicked of you to expect your Dad to become a celibate after your Mom's death. No sensible well born child challenges his or her parents' infidelity rudely to the extent of feeling like stabbing, which kind of child are you and where are you from? Do you know that there is no law against cheating in Southern Nigeria?
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by AreaFada2: 7:24am On Sep 28, 2017
Annie939:
but women hardly cheat because they have self control

Nope. They know the consequences of being caught is more severe. Culture induced discipline. So they are much more careful.

They cover their tracks far better. That is why quite often only DNA test shows it years later. Imagine how few do DNA test and failure rate so high.

Do you know how many have been undone by smartphone lately? Through suspicious hubby/bf hacking into account. Or just by looking through her phone chat. I know one whose wedding plans was cancelled. Lately.

Women get more opportunities to cheat. If they want to. Because the average looking lady will be hit on sometimes. Pretty ones often.
But a guy must go through the rigmarole of chasing and spending money first. But a woman can siddon jeje and men come and ask her out. She has to just say yes after a little shakara of course.

Women also had a biological incentive previously. Until about 60 years ago contraception was not widespread. So preggy had consequences. Now tradition and culture have faded. Now anything goes.

5 Likes

Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by babapressy(m): 7:29am On Sep 28, 2017
It's in the blood
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by Worksunlimited: 7:44am On Sep 28, 2017
lilmanni:

I would advise you live your life and save yourself unnecessary headache.
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by Kobicove(m): 7:48am On Sep 28, 2017
OP, mind your own business.

This does not concern you...do not start a battle you will not win undecided
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by fof1: 7:53am On Sep 28, 2017
lilmanni:

OP, IF U KNOW HIM AS UR REAL FATHER AND UR MOTHER IS LATE, PLS SHOW HIM LOVE IN D MIDST OF HIS CONFLICT AND WAYWARDNESS. LEAVE HIM TO GOD'S CARE & JUDGEMENT. GOD OUR CREATIR IS D JUDGE OF ALL,HE WILL NEVER SPARE UR DAD IF HE DOES NOT RETRACE HIS BAD STEPS AND SHOW REMORSE FOR NEW ABD BETTER THINKING. DONT TAKE LAWA INTO UR HANDS OR VENGEANCE. ITS GOD'S ETERNAL ROLE.PLS. DONT GIVE UP ON UR DAD HOWEVER. THANKS.
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by peterphd(m): 7:59am On Sep 28, 2017
AreaFada2:

Nope. They know the consequences of being caught is more severe. Culture induced discipline. So they are much more careful.

They cover their tracks for better. That is why quite often only DNA test shows it years later. Imagine how few do DNA test and failure rate so high.

Do you know how many have been undone by smartphone lately? Through suspicious hubby/bf hacking into account. Or just by looking through her phone chat. I know one whose wedding plans was cancelled. Lately.

Women get more opportunities to cheat. If they want to. Because the average looking lady will be hit on sometimes. Pretty ones often.
But a guy must go through the rigmarole of chasing and spending money first. But a woman can siddon jeje and men come and ask her out. She has to just say yes after a little shakara of course.

Women also had a biological incentive previously. Until about 60 years ago contraception was not widespread. So preggy had consequences. Now tradition and culture have faded. Now anything goes.

Told some girls this thing and they nearly killed me. Women don't ever want to hear the truth
Re: My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It by laotech: 8:15am On Sep 28, 2017
Before your dad can refuse not to go and see your mum when she died that mean your mum have done something very bad to your dad. Just tell your dad to forgive your mum unless your own wife will do the same thing for u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones / Pregnant Woman Dies After Falling Inside Pits Twice In One Week (pics) / Twin Musicians, Tagwayen Asali, Wed Identical Twin Sisters On The Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.