Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label (28115 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Signed By D'banj To His Record Label, Plays With Dbanj's Son / Davido Sign Idowest To His Record Label DMW (More Photos) / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Antoeni(m): 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
Too much juice ,too much sauce
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by paradigmshift(m): 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
Bhella5:
Abeg forget that Lafiaji boy. He's in transition still even after all the years.

lmao vector d boss.
ycee Na learner o

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Goodnuel: 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
bitingcool:

Over dead sef
MI was yesterday. His Chairman album was nail to his dead rap coffin. What's with him and not being able to swallow unsavoury news. He should stick to his youtube adverts

YCee is today. He's one to look out for . Level headed and focused

There'll be another tomorrow.

If you don't change you'll be shortchanged
Then you know nothing about music.
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Youngsage: 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
Abbotp:
M.I remains a boss.....I got lots of respect for him

somebody play me EPIC by M.I
Epic yo! That's one massive hit yet so under rated song from M.I.
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Abbotp: 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
Correct, your head dey there grin grin
You deserve one cold origin
Youngsage:

Epic yo! That's one massive hit yet so under rated song from M.I.

2 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:

Why Bring Igbo people in this matter now?
His initials are NK (Nnamdi Kanu) and not SK

I really hope this is sarcasm
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
Bhella5:
It's a personal opinion and am sure a million of other fans of good music will share the same opinion. Just so you u know hombre, no such word as "Nigress".
lol... I download anything from Ycee, but I wouldn't say he is d best in his class? Nah mhen.... About nigress.... I'm surprised you re an artist but don't know what d term 'poetic licence' means in literature..... Tell me.... Is there such a word as Banku?
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Ecuador1(m): 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:

Say no to drugs

True talk
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Orobo2Lekpa: 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
Day2logic:

I really hope this is sarcasm

No be only Sarcasm, na Saka Tinubu
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
My lord, I am honored to sit beside you on your majestic throne, I promise to be by your side and conduct myself in a manner that portrays your royalty. All hail my handsome prince wink
IdeyFindWife:

Milady, and I will be honored to be your Knight smiley!

Allow me the exquisite pleasure of welcoming you to our Kingdom; it's a large house incl the Harem of Lovelies.

But, you shall be Queen of my heart and over all my Southern Kingdoms ruling over all as far as your eyes can see! Behold, the Kingdom feasts already in honor of your glorious appearance wink cheesy cool!

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by tunazi(m): 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
mhizesther:
Hmmm...Every single day our celebrities must bring up issues..That ycee guy should respect his boss.. MI is far above him. All these spoilt kids sef

He's just trying to promote his brand na..... There's no elder brother in business ooo... If MI was in Ycee's position he would do the same and besides he didn't mention anyone's name, he only shared an article that had something good to say about him, he didn't write the article and it's not Hus fault that Uncle MI didn't wasn't appreciated in it. Uncle MI should up his game too maybe people will stop labeling him as irrelevant
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Bhella5(m): 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
lol... I download anything from Ycee, but I wouldn't say he is d best in his class? Nah mhen.... About nigress.... I'm surprised you re an artist but don't know what d term 'poetic licence' means in literature..... Tell me.... Is there such a word as Banku?
I am not even close to being one. oh mind u it's "artiste" and not "artist" in this context.
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by ikombe: 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
jrerico1:
MI want fans to anticipate his album like world cup? Every 4 years?
e concern you

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by chuggy(m): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:

Why Bring Igbo people in this matter now?
His initials are NK (Nnamdi Kanu) and not SK
SK means Sir Kanu
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Youngsage: 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
Abbotp:
Correct, your head dey there grin grin
You deserve one cold origin
hehehe. Gbayii! grin

Epic & Unstoppable... Two of my most favs from the M.I 2 if you ask me!
I wonder why they were not promoted like some other tracks from same album though. Or so it seems.
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
Bhella5:
I am not even close to being one. oh mind u it's "artiste" and not "artist" in this context.
hmmm.. Thanks for the correction. We learn everyday.
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Maximus85(m): 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
paradigmshift:

have you listened to illegal music 3?
m.i is the greatest. ycee=thrash

U see? Illegal music. How on earth would I listen to an illegal music?
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by paradigmshift(m): 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
Maximus85:

U see? Illegal music. How on earth would I listen to an illegal music?
u don't know m.i , sit down and be humble. download the album and go play something dope.
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by IdeyFindWife: 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
frenzyduchess:
My lord, I am honored to sit beside you on your majestic throne, I promise to be by your side and conduct myself in a manner that portrays your royalty. All hail my handsome prince wink

Forgive my tardiness Ma Cherie, but the Northern Border Guards of Valor called for an Honorary Inspection of their Rank and I, as Liege Lord, had to be there.

I trust your day fared well and good tributes were paid into your coffers.

I am not called the Silver Knight for nought, I took the liberty of trying out this outfits for you, on your courtesans, I await your approval of them; your delight would honestly suit me more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Abbotp: 5:21am On Sep 26, 2017
Correct guy again....may Jehovah watch over you grin grin
Play yourself LOVING ME from illegal music 2 album grin grin grin grin grin
Youngsage:

hehehe. Gbayii! grin

Epic & Unstoppable... Two of my most favs from the M.I 2 if you ask me!
I wonder why they were not promoted like some other tracks from same album though. Or so it seems.

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Abbotp: 5:23am On Sep 26, 2017
Your signature is an epic truth!!
INDUSTRIALFAN:
hmmm.. Thanks for the correction. We learn everyday.
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Abbotp: 5:27am On Sep 26, 2017
As Waje will say in the intro to Illegal music before action film smiley smiley
paradigmshift:

u don't know m.i , sit down and be humble. download the album and go play something dope.
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 26, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Forgive my tardiness Ma Cherie, but the Northern Border Guards of Valor called for an Honorary Inspection of their Rank and I, as Liege Lord, had to be there.

I am not called the Silver Knight for nought, I took the liberty of trying out this outfits for you, on your courtesans, I await your approval of them; your delight would honestly suit me more.
bright morning my Lord ,my silver knight, mighty and glorious one, strong yet so soft, an encapsulation of a perfect gentleman.
I love the outfits, you truly know how to bring out the best in your queen, lovely outfits I must say. I picture myself in them as your eyes dazzle seeing me in them, and your chin held up high, proud of your queen.

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Maximus85(m): 7:27am On Sep 26, 2017
paradigmshift:

When has "dope" become something good? I think dope means to smoke or sniff coke.

First album was superb. 2nd album was just there, third album was trash. Steady decline.
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by paradigmshift(m): 9:05am On Sep 26, 2017
Maximus85:

When has "dope" become something good? I think dope means to smoke or sniff coke.

First album was superb. 2nd album was just there, third album was trash. Steady decline.

deceive yourself OK.
have you listened to m.i illegal mixtapes ?
u dey miss chai
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by paradigmshift(m): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2017
Abbotp:
As Waje will say in the intro to Illegal music before action film smiley smiley

u sabi
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
My silver knight, I have awaited your message all day, how did the rank inspection go?, picked out my favorite dress, eagerly awaiting your return my lord
IdeyFindWife:

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
Abbotp:
Your signature is an epic truth!!
Glad you like it
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by IdeyFindWife: 4:07am On Sep 27, 2017
frenzyduchess:
My silver knight, I have awaited your message all day, how did the rank inspection go?, picked out my favorite dress, eagerly awaiting your return my lord

Ahhh, my fairest and dearest, nithing else but the thought of your fair and beauteous soul could've trumped the pomp and pageantry on display here; good God, I eagerly await your arrival to share these great sights and delights with. Nothing would give me more joy than to behold again and again your angelic visage wreathed in rapturous smiles and heartfelt laughter.

In fact, you would be smitten to see the Sapphire Waterfalls, a place of perpetual rainbows and healing founts that we shall both be commissioning soon. Am glad to inform you that it is ready and truly its healing prowess is no lie. I simply wish it could've benefited my father, the late King, for all his vision, valor and love for the good of the kingdom & mankind in getting the project to a major state before departing to Avros, the Paradise of our Kings! May he rule well there also. However, you would be glad to know that the Queen Mother wishes for the falls to be named after you. See, already my dear, your fame spreads across the Kingdom and abroad even before your ceremonial coronation as Queen of Terragon!

I would surely have sent you word but for the other unwelcome intrigues of this most exciting day of which I fear you would not be happy to note. Yes, and it pertains to my long-banished bastard brother Gaverin whose maverick plots I'd long suspected of reaching even to the walls of the Palace. My Royal page, of same Ashrothian blood as his mother almost did me a great mischief; he swapped my enchanted DragonLight Sword for a painstakingly made duplicate si that i would be cut down or, worse still, killed during the jousts but they failed to account for my prowess and skill with at least 13 weapons, 7 combat styles including the Oriental Martials plus of course my keen precognitive powers of observation, reflexes and brute force of will in battle.

The boy responded well, without torture, (but he is to be banished to the Mandem Diamond Mines with the merciless Dwarves for the next forty years, of course) and we ride now to put down my brother's insurgency, of which the spy-boy said will use the aid of the treacherous Verasenes to storm our Western Walls.

You need not concern yourself my love for there we have some of our most loyal vassals. The Rocky coastal topography of those lands and their treacherous waterways and inlets have often proven to be a natural defence, so effective as to be the doom of any external incursions hoping to breach us from there.

Enough of man things and talks for now. Would you believe I saw a most wonderous sight today?

One Xhosican scientist, who looked more like a sorcerer, (y'know how they dress like wizards but scurry around like mice)? Well, he availed us of a most interesting demonstration, an exquisite wonder indeed that would require volumes to describe.

It was a "room-like device" braced firmly on an wheel series of interlocking bases. This platform raised the room-like box of which was a perfect cube 10ft by 10ft by 10ft. It had series of "engines" requiring steam, tar and a special set of disks he called "energons".

Fully powered, the cubed room was a vehicle that offered to unravel the mysteries of the Most High Himself; behold, he called it a "Time Machine"! It was able to navigate through days, weeks, months, seasons and years able to transverse aeons and eras itself.

Ma Cherie, I saw great indescribable wonders and fearsome sights. I saw more nations than our 2kingdoms put together and multiplied 50 times.

I have offered him the asylum he seeks and the protection of all my empire. Seeing as you delight in the Arts and exotic sciences and how your wonderfully inquisitive mind works at unravelling creation around you, I seek to share this wonderful life-changing discovery with none other than. Permit me the audacity, then, of having you head our Academy of Sciences (minus the weapons section of course) and this Time Machine wonder.

Besides the fact that your love has made my heart both a wanderer and a drunk, I seek to show you the ancient civilizations I saw in that machine, to capture, and treasure forever, the breathtaking awe I shall no doubt see on your lovely face!

I must retire now to my Pavilion for we ride again at first light. The Shadow mists forced us to make camp briefly. It is unwise to ride through them as my most trusted Nubian War Council Chief advises. Besides that, the men, horses, vehicles and beasts of burden must have their much needed rest as we've ridden for 8hours straight now.

The thoughts of you shall keep me going. I shall keep this kingdom safe for you and every good, noble soul out there. We shall not cease till our way of life trumps all others. We sustain our peace with valorous war so that the warrior may be know peace one day enough to be a lover, for all men to strive equitably with assurance of a guaranteed future, a sure posterity and our women to be free to be all they seek to be without fear, limitations or oppression of any kind.

Be reminded M'Ducchy, you have within your possession, my heart. Handle with care.

From the Western Battlefronts

Your Liege
The KingOfTheRealms

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
Forgive me my lord for the late reply, I have been busy all day in the garden, I don't like to leave my precious roses in the hands of the servants ,I prefer to tender them myself. I am honored that the lovely Queen Mother approves. I am excited to meet the xhosican scientist and his machine
Your heart is safe with me my love. Keep safe my silver knight
Kisses my fair knight, go and conquer more kingdoms for us
IdeyFindWife:

Ahhh, my fairest and dearest, nithing else but the thought of your fair and beauteous soul could've trumped the pomp and pageantry on display here; good God, I eagerly await your arrival to share these great sights and delights with. Nothing would give me more joy than to behold again and again your angelic visage wreathed in rapturous smiles and heartfelt laughter.

In fact, you would be smitten to see the Sapphire Waterfalls, a place of perpetual rainbows and healing founts that we shall both be commissioning soon. Am glad to inform you that it is ready and truly its healing prowess is no lie. I simply wish it could've benefited my father, the late King, for all his vision, valor and love for the good of the kingdom & mankind in getting the project to a major state before departing to Avros, the Paradise of our Kings! May he rule well there also. However, you would be glad to know that the Queen Mother wishes for the falls to be named after you. See, already my dear, your fame spreads across the Kingdom and abroad even before your ceremonial coronation as Queen of Terragon!

I would surely have sent you word but for the other unwelcome intrigues of this most exciting day of which I fear you would not be happy to note. Yes, and it pertains to my long-banished bastard brother Gaverin whose maverick plots I'd long suspected of reaching even to the walls of the Palace. My Royal page, of same Ashrothian blood as his mother almost did me a great mischief; he swapped my enchanted DragonLight Sword for a painstakingly made duplicate si that i would be cut down or, worse still, killed during the jousts but they failed to account for my prowess and skill with at least 13 weapons, 7 combat styles including the Oriental Martials plus of course my keen precognitive powers of observation, reflexes and brute force of will in battle.

The boy responded well, without torture, (but he is to be banished to the Mandem Diamond Mines with the merciless Dwarves for the next forty years, of course) and we ride now to put down my brother's insurgency, of which the spy-boy said will use the aid of the treacherous Verasenes to storm our Western Walls.

You need not concern yourself my love for there we have some of our most loyal vassals. The Rocky coastal topography of those lands and their treacherous waterways and inlets have often proven to be a natural defence, so effective as to be the doom of any external incursions hoping to breach us from there.

Enough of man things and talks for now. Would you believe I saw a most wonderous sight today?

One Xhosican scientist, who looked more like a sorcerer, (y'know how they dress like wizards but scurry around like mice)? Well, he availed us of a most interesting demonstration, an exquisite wonder indeed that would require volumes to describe.

It was a "room-like device" braced firmly on an wheel series of interlocking bases. This platform raised the room-like box of which was a perfect cube 10ft by 10ft by 10ft. It had series of "engines" requiring steam, tar and a special set of disks he called "energons".

Fully powered, the cubed room was a vehicle that offered to unravel the mysteries of the Most High Himself; behold, he called it a "Time Machine"! It was able to navigate through days, weeks, months, seasons and years able to transverse aeons and eras itself.

Ma Cherie, I saw great indescribable wonders and fearsome sights. I saw more nations than our 2kingdoms put together and multiplied 50 times.

I have offered him the asylum he seeks and the protection of all my empire. Seeing as you delight in the Arts and exotic sciences and how your wonderfully inquisitive mind works at unravelling creation around you, I seek to share this wonderful life-changing discovery with none other than. Permit me the audacity, then, of having you head our Academy of Sciences (minus the weapons section of course) and this Time Machine wonder.

Besides the fact that your love has made my heart both a wanderer and a drunk, I seek to show you the ancient civilizations I saw in that machine, to capture, and treasure forever, the breathtaking awe I shall no doubt see on your lovely face!

I must retire now to my Pavilion for we ride again at first light. The Shadow mists forced us to make camp briefly. It is unwise to ride through them as my most trusted Nubian War Council Chief advises. Besides that, the men, horses, vehicles and beasts of burden must have their much needed rest as we've ridden for 8hours straight now.

The thoughts of you shall keep me going. I shall keep this kingdom safe for you and every good, noble soul out there. We shall not cease till our way of life trumps all others. We sustain our peace with valorous war so that the warrior may be know peace one day enough to be a lover, for all men to strive equitably with assurance of a guaranteed future, a sure posterity and our women to be free to be all they seek to be without fear, limitations or oppression of any kind.

Be reminded M'Ducchy, you have within your possession, my heart. Handle with care.

From the Western Battlefronts

Your Liege
The KingOfTheRealms

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Visits Tony Elumelu (pics/video) / Nina Shades Other Ex BBN Housemates As Ceec Hits 700k IG Followers / Femi Otedola Pictured With Gianni Infantino, FIFA President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.