Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label (28117 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Signed By D'banj To His Record Label, Plays With Dbanj's Son / Davido Sign Idowest To His Record Label DMW (More Photos) / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by IdeyFindWife: 8:38am On Sep 28, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Forgive me my lord for the late reply, I have been busy all day in the garden, I don't like to leave my precious roses in the hands of the servants ,I prefer to tender them myself. I am honored that the lovely Queen Mother approves. I am excited to meet the xhosican scientist and his machine
Your heart is safe with me my love. Keep safe my silver knight
Kisses my fair knight, go and conquer more kingdoms for us

Ahh, My Sweetest Temptation, you slay me! See how you slay me kiss!

I am indeed envious of those roses now for they have the most exquisite pleasure of your presence and the very allure of your unparalleled beauty must have outmatched the meager nourishment of the sun's rays for them. Am at loss, I'm indeed jealous of everyone's access to you but myself. I'm compelled to request commensurate compensation of you; 5 straight days of hunting, fireworks displays, dances, poetical and dramatic arts displays in my favorite, Le Chateau D'auivere, my palatial villa beneath our snow-capped Northern mountains.

It has been a successful expedition indeed, in fact, my head pounds yet for the rush but it is nothing a few goblets of Wine can not abate. Since your imprisonment of my heart in your , I have lost all taste for the carousing and rabble-rousing. I fear you will indeed make an honest man of me yet, in that department, for the very memory of you makes me behave even in my thought. You must tell me the truth someday: Are you an Elf-turned-damsel? Or do you have Elfen blood? For only the enchanted love of an elf slays a soul so completely like this.

Alas, I must run. My need me. A new development which must be attended to. I trust you were well-met with Henrietta. As you have seen, she is my most favored and dependable dispatch Messenger bird. She is an Hawk, a well-trained bird of prey but will do you no harm and will stay loyal always preferring to die unsung rather than be caught with these our secret conversations. Pls, send me your correspondence via her soonest.

I spend every waking moment in fond thoughts of you

Forever @your service
Your Silver Knight & KingOfTheRealm

PS
Forgive my presumption but I hope you like dogs, I do! And I took the liberty of getting you two.
Pls, let me know your thoughts on them soonest

1 Share

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2017
Bright morning my Lord, I got your message, Henrietta is truly loyal albeit, I fear she is weary and needs some rest, I beg to keep her for a day so she can feed and rest a while
Don't be envious of the roses my love, for they have no place in my heart like you do, I am keeping my tenderness and sweetness all for you, my lord
I am no elf my lord, just a damsel perfectly made from heaven to bring out the best in you and to make you see the other side other than the battles you fight, oh mighty one
I love dogs so long as they are small breed dogs like the chihuahua
I send my kisses through Henrietta, to keep you going until your return, keep safe my silver knight
IdeyFindWife:

Ahh, My Sweetest Temptation, you slay me! See how you slay me kiss!

I am indeed envious of those roses now for they have the most exquisite pleasure of your presence and the very allure of your unparalleled beauty must have outmatched the meager nourishment of the sun's rays for them. Am at loss, I'm indeed jealous of everyone's access to you but myself. I'm compelled to request commensurate compensation of you; 5 straight days of hunting, fireworks displays, dances, poetical and dramatic arts displays in my favorite, Le Chateau D'auivere, my palatial villa beneath our snow-capped Northern mountains.

It has been a successful expedition indeed, in fact, my head pounds yet for the rush but it is nothing a few goblets of Wine can not abate. Since your imprisonment of my heart in your , I have lost all taste for the carousing and rabble-rousing. I fear you will indeed make an honest man of me yet, in that department, for the very memory of you makes me behave even in my thought. You must tell me the truth someday: Are you an Elf-turned-damsel? Or do you have Elfen blood? For only the enchanted love of an elf slays a soul so completely like this.

Alas, I must run. My need me. A new development which must be attended to. I trust you were well-met with Henrietta. As you have seen, she is my most favored and dependable dispatch Messenger bird. She is an Hawk, a well-trained bird of prey but will do you no harm and will stay loyal always preferring to die unsung rather than be caught with these our secret conversations. Pls, send me your correspondence via her soonest.

I spend every waking moment in fond thoughts of you

Forever @your service
Your Silver Knight & KingOfTheRealm

PS
Forgive my presumption but I hope you like dogs, I do! And I took the liberty of getting you two.
Pls, let me know your thoughts on them soonest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by IdeyFindWife: 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Bright morning my Lord, I got your message, Henrietta is truly loyal albeit, I fear she is weary and needs some rest, I beg to keep her for a day so she can feed and rest a while
Don't be envious of the roses my love, for they have no place in my heart like you do, I am keeping my tenderness and sweetness all for you, my lord
I am no elf my lord, just a damsel perfectly made from heaven to bring out the best in you and to make you see the other side other than the battles you fight, oh mighty one
I love dogs so long as they are small breed dogs like the chihuahua
I send my kisses through Henrietta, to keep you going until your return, keep safe my silver knight

Yes my Dearest! And as always, your heart's purest kindness always shines through in all you do. Henrietta really did need much rest. Forgive my manners, a fair eve to you, Milady. It's been a most interesting as well as awesome day filled with mysteries. My heart stil tingles with the memories but I shall get to the recounting of those events pretty soon enough.

I trust your roses are in bloom as you, yourself, always are? I will be no longer envious of them as the thought of your sweetest affections and tenderness warms my heart as a roaring hearth does to a wayfarer on a snow-storms night. You have become my very sunshine. I bask in the effulgent effervescence and radiance of your love and must it not be otherwise? Your feelings for my roughened, toughened, battle-hardened countenance hidden by the charms and boyish visage I carry continue to thaw and melt my battle-weary heart in appreciation for a realistic appreciation of the brighter, better things of life. Fairest Maiden, I must say I am in your debt.

I daresay your mystery, as well as your love deepens the more for me, even in your taste of house beasts, for not only is this Chihuahua breed, a rare one in our parts but also unknown to many. But, having seen many a few with the Oriental magicians thronging the Palace as a child, it came instantly to mind once I spied the drawing you dispatched. Accept another Salud to your finesse from my humble self; not bad, not bad at all.

The small beast they procured, after a thorough scouring of these lands, was commandeered, at a price of course, from a rabble-rousing band of gypsies. Being the trickily precocious little fellow it is, I'd wager, it must have been a bandit in whatever first existence it might have had in this world. Looking every bit as tough a pitbull terrier, it raised such a mighty ruckus that all palace stood still to see what the hullabaloo was all about only to find it was your wry-little woofer raising a storm-in-a-teacup!

My, my… and was I was instantly fascinated by the creature. You would be amused to learn that it had been done the injustice of being trained along with a racket of roguish circus-monkeys and hence could very well hold its own on such street-corner crafts like pick-pocketing, begging, deceptive arts, turning somersaults, jumping rope and many more, even laying still and playing dead!!

As a matter of fact, Milady, I have not ceased laughing since its arrival. You have done me a good turn by this. I am amused and endeared to the creature already! It is a wonder that you could so affect my world with every casual thought, word, gesture and whim of yours. I am spellbound indeed!!

Be not deceived however, he is every much a wine-bibber as Hrogath, my Standard-Bearer, who happens to be an enormous mountain of a man?! I assure you that you are set to definitely have many a laughs at this little imp's expense for it prefers the taste of wine to the purity of good, clean water.

The little devil even bit me at its first arrival and did also piss all over the Royal Couch without staying still for my Artist to complete our portrait. Would you believe the miserable wretch humped my throw-pillows throughout the exercise?! Wonders!!!

Concerning the latest mission which came up lately last night as I wrote you earlier, it was an issue easily dispatched with the soon arriving of my presence to mediate. Our men had, unwittingly, while in pursuit of Gaverin, my elusive bastard-brother trespassed into the region of the Menassrians .

You would have heard how we Terragonian Kings and Queens never die but live on and on and are able to be reawakened with renewed youth, vigour and vitality for 10years per each new century if we so wish. Or how we may be left to be asleep to this realm while alive, functioning and aiding earthlings easily from Avros. Well, they are the keepers of that ancient Sorcery, call it scientific art, call it mystery but my sweetest, once we are joined and ceremonies physical and rituals mystical completed, you are also are inducted to league of Saeons…the empowered and Awakened Ones who thrive on the Collective Will and Consciousness of Mankind to transcend death on behalf of all. It, of course, carries the great responsibility of such Ones passing on and enforcing the commonalities of noble humanity, engaging deviance and engendering world peace for humanity to attain to its best and highest at every age, era and time.

PS
/ I shall continue shortly/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by IdeyFindWife: 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

PS

Your passing on into that phase will of course include prescience (your ability to sense and process information on the psychic planes), precognition and accelerated learning (you would be able to the contents of a volume merely by skimming through and later simply by laying hands on it or simply setting sights on it on the shelf and all knowledge within it would 'flow' to you as easily as the air you breathe), you would be able to read thoughts, know intentions, manipulate wills and, of course, experience entire life-histories via coming into contact with body fluids or breathing the same air with your subject. The scariest one you would be able to locate almost anyone in this world like a hunter tracks a prey only by evoking you or your subjects' last strongest emotional connection or memory of the sought fellow, scary isn't? It gets more awesome!!

Physical strength, speed, agility at the speed of thought, all as 100th-degree enhancements of whatever prowess you possessed in physical life (which is why we push ourselves to the limits here on earth in anticipation of super-powers being amplified the more over in Avros). No doubt you would have heard reports of us possessing other-worldly powers and it was certain ancient cults seeking to reproduce the Creator's Legacy to us that produced those deviant abominable species of bloodlusty Lycans and those accursed Night-bats the common folk call Vampires! You would see that the perfection of their doom so sealed them in that no amount of romantization could ever make any happy fellow ever want their evils reproduced in him. As recorded in the volumes in our annals, the earliest experiments to produce them involve high-level crossbreed and matching of variant kinds (man, elf, dwarf, orc, giant, witches) all often against their will and facilitated by the blood of the innocents and the saintly (virgin maidens, ladies in conception, babies etc.). Hence, instead of reproducing our own Legacy Class of Watchers & co-creators, the anguished struggles of the bottled up souls they compelled, trapped and tortured perverted their results on every front such that the first Fathers of all such deviant creations who bound themselves in that fate Hexagram on the first fateful day came forth as abominably loathsome behemoths, gnarled and twisted beyond comprehension via the thousand, thousand curses of their victims and, as well, they were also irredeemably crazed beyond hope or usefulness hence and yet as almost strong as our class thus warranting the need to be eternally chained since natural death had lost it cessational hold on them.

Our Saeon Order does not come without its limitations; such powers of cause would give any possessor life and death impact on the world and, ascended beings or not, history as also recorded certain of our kind being overwhelmed at first induction into the Saeon life. Late Draxnases III comes to mind. He was far too young though noble. His entire life-span was wreathed in violence, war and bloodshed all around and outside the empire. A young teenager, he led a saintly life, denied himself worldly pleasures in vow seeking Battle-victory only to be felled by an insider's treacherous arrow. His first awakening only saw all his senses being awakened to pleasures hitherto unbeknownst and ignored by him. The to the rush was said to have almost induced madness in him. They couldn't do much for him except to put him into Perpetual-Rest. Could a resurrected being suffer human maladies you may ask? Yes, we are not the Creator who alone is Perfect and even though, the common folk call us Immortal, we're really not immortal like that. Otherwise, we would not need to wake for only 10 years per century. Unknown to many, we are grossly limited on certain fronts. Even our powers can be weaknesses in themselves on many fronts hence the many secrecies of our order. Were we to be left alive to live normally from day to day as the "Immortality" rumors suggest, even the ordinary accelerative growth process of our powers alone would have served to burn us up and kill us off or worse still run us stark-raving mad and dangerous to earthly creation.

You do not believe? It is plain and simple. Checks & Balances is all you need to keep in mind. Beings with our abilities and longevity would normally make humanity look like pet-poodles besides our cognition makes secret-keeping almost impossible by natural means around us. A Saeon's ability to experience his subjects emotions, experiences, scrolling through his subject's history, struggles, triumphs and ambitions also means he would be able to process the subjects fears and pleasures as casually one folding a napkin at the dinner table. Hence, from a distance I would be able to vicariously experience conjugal copulation at its purest and highest with every woman in the room at a Ball Dance without moving a muscle from my sit and you would be able to do same with random men!!! You can see how dangerous it would be for such abilities to run amok in strange hands hence we are make to sleep aeons long while undergoing conditionings while installed with all manner of psycho-emotional dampeners and blockers to prevent us functioning on such hyper-levels.

We eventually do lose more and more of our ties to this realm the more we sleep on OR the less we wake to partake in humanity's many vain rigors but unlike the Elves, we may not live on seemingly endlessly for aeons per time. And you well know the end of their story too. The time ticks slowly but soon ticks to an end when they have to bid a final farewell to this realms and make their journey across the Soul-Lake!

It is this Menassrhian Forest of the Earth-Tree that Gaverin and his vanguard were chased into after his forces had been whittled down to the last score. It was said that they threatened setting fires in the forest should my men army were to follow them but alas, one by one, the various enchantments of the forest took care of them as it always does the malevolent and en-graces the saintly on noble causes (many of my Knights indeed came away with pocket and purses mysteriously with Jewels and fascinating stones to cast at my feet). I sent them away only surcharging the most precious in commemoration of your beauty, which is only rivalled by a Sun-kissed Cove with summer flowers in full-bloom at the base of a waterfall with rainbows up above. The mandatory tax for the kingdom and the poor's welfare share, also have I kept.

You would sadly come to note that despite our being such an illustrious empire and my best, beyond-natural, efforts for the best of every being within our flags, some dangerous religious fringes and heretical fanatics would not have it so. They keep importing strange perverted wisdoms from across the Salt Sands forgetting that all those deserts were once lush and sprawling empires who allowed the fires of strange sorceries, wicked forbidden enchantments and confusionist cult-worships to pervade their societies till the struggle for every man to hold mystical power to advantage his brother and neighbor embroiled them in wars that burned them into oblivion! I have chosen for now the path of re-education and rehabilitation of these sects especially the poor lost souls whom I have to keep feeding from the Realm's Purse being that they are now practically useless to themselves. They're not only brainwashed to abandon all trade, commerce and industry, they are also convinced to take up vows of voluntary poverty while being fleeced of every world possession in their care!!! I shall need your help with wretched souls, for your Ministry of Mercy's fame is noised even up to the very gates of our Realms and the reports of many a good soul you have aided never cease to thrill my people; I only count myself extremely fortunate to be your be-smitten servant-in-love and keep thanking my lucky stars for not consenting to elevating any of the King's consorts to Queen or allowing my hand to be edged into a forced political marriage alliance with the Anwars Northern Realms whose King offered each and every one of his 7 angelic daughters for bedding before marriage. Of course, I rejected his offers, I am not one to kiss-and-tell so I preserved his maidens' virtues and sent them off home one by one. Little wonder, we went to war a year afterwards. You know the end of that story!

As for Gaverin, when they found him, or rather what was left of him; behold, it was a wooden figurine. He had been turned into a mere wooden plaything. He who sought to be all-and-all with all his might, now reduced to a despicable object of scorn. My men and the Council feel I should be joyous that he is gone and my lineage is rid of whatever threats but I do not know how to feel at this moment. Even the drink would not drown my sorrows at this juncture for in his demise, I have lost my only sibling, bastard-brother or not! I sought most ardently in our youth to reach him on a filial and intellectual level but the stench of his hateful soul was too pungent to withstand. I knew to be safe and the Kingdom; I had to, not just be the "Crown Prince" but be the best at everything and to far exceed and outrank him and all my men regardless of age, skill, size or heart and God be praised here I am today. I just feel sad is all and I wish you were here to cheer me but your smarty-pants demon-dog is doing a good job besides the men's cheers.

This is why I am delighted, in advance, of the many wonders awaiting us with the Xhosican's Time Travel machine as well as my wonderful fortune of having your gifted, loving and delightsome hands in companionship. I will be forever in the debt of your ineffable love.

You will be thrilled to hear, as I'm given report, that the Xhosican and his equipment are already fully set in our Science Academy's East Wing. You would not know why I am this excited about the endeavor but I am keeping my Royal Memoirs secret from you for now. You shall behold wonders indeed in them when you come wherein I recorded all I saw and could decipher from the men, places and "advances" I saw in my voyage to the year called 2058 on a most strange calendar ever! Flying cars, houses, people vanishing here only to appear in other places, food coming forth from holes-in-the-wall, non-stainable clothes that clean themselves on being soiled, flat talking boxes with people inside showing events from other parts of the world even flying tubes lifting people beyond the earth to the moon and beyond and all the strange names like Prague, Indonezia, Tecas-Amerikas and the great one Britain! You would be so thrilled, even I, am only doing my best to contain myself till you come.

Come FairOne, War Council is up in half-an-HourGlass; I must prepare!

Henrietta shall bid me convey my most loving thoughts to you again. Know myHeart, I'm in pain till we be joined!

PS
Pray tell, are all Chihuahuas this Hot or is your wretch just especially so. DI beseech, do all utmost in your power to bring him a mate or send one in your Advance-Vanguard as your luggage comes. It has been humping everything in sight. My Royal Labrador can be really pesky atimes, I would not want it to consume your pet as it constantly strives to hump the giant on every occasion. For the lack of any better object, it humped my shin thoroughout the dictation of this missive. You must deliver me of this misery!!!

Forever yours in love,
Your Silver Knight,
KingOfTheRealm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hearing stories of your conquest makes me feel safe my lord. I eagerly await when we shall be joined as one, and I can give you all my tenderness and sweetness
IdeyFindWife:

Yes my Dearest! And as always, your heart's purest kindness always shines through in all you do. Henrietta really did need much rest. Forgive my manners, a fair eve to you, Milady. It's been a most interesting as well as awesome day filled with mysteries. My heart stil tingles with the memories but I shall get to the recounting of those events pretty soon enough.

I trust your roses are in bloom as you, yourself, always are? I will be no longer envious of them as the thought of your sweetest affections and tenderness warms my heart as a roaring hearth does to a wayfarer on a snow-storms night. You have become my very sunshine. I bask in the effulgent effervescence and radiance of your love and must it not be otherwise? Your feelings for my roughened, toughened, battle-hardened countenance hidden by the charms and boyish visage I carry continue to thaw and melt my battle-weary heart in appreciation for a realistic appreciation of the brighter, better things of life. Fairest Maiden, I must say I am in your debt.

I daresay your mystery, as well as your love deepens the more for me, even in your taste of house beasts, for not only is this Chihuahua breed, a rare one in our parts but also unknown to many. But, having seen many a few with the Oriental magicians thronging the Palace as a child, it came instantly to mind once I spied the drawing you dispatched. Accept another Salud to your finesse from my humble self; not bad, not bad at all.

The small beast they procured, after a thorough scouring of these lands, was commandeered, at a price of course, from a rabble-rousing band of gypsies. Being the trickily precocious little fellow it is, I'd wager, it must have been a bandit in whatever first existence it might have had in this world. Looking every bit as tough a pitbull terrier, it raised such a mighty ruckus that all palace stood still to see what the hullabaloo was all about only to find it was your wry-little woofer raising a storm-in-a-teacup!

My, my… and was I was instantly fascinated by the creature. You would be amused to learn that it had been done the injustice of being trained along with a racket of roguish circus-monkeys and hence could very well hold its own on such street-corner crafts like pick-pocketing, begging, deceptive arts, turning somersaults, jumping rope and many more, even laying still and playing dead!!

As a matter of fact, Milady, I have not ceased laughing since its arrival. You have done me a good turn by this. I am amused and endeared to the creature already! It is a wonder that you could so affect my world with every casual thought, word, gesture and whim of yours. I am spellbound indeed!!

Be not deceived however, he is every much a wine-bibber as Hrogath, my Standard-Bearer, who happens to be an enormous mountain of a man?! I assure you that you are set to definitely have many a laughs at this little imp's expense for it prefers the taste of wine to the purity of good, clean water.

The little devil even bit me at its first arrival and did also piss all over the Royal Couch without staying still for my Artist to complete our portrait. Would you believe the miserable wretch humped my throw-pillows throughout the exercise?! Wonders!!!

Concerning the latest mission which came up lately last night as I wrote you earlier, it was an issue easily dispatched with the soon arriving of my presence to mediate. Our men had, unwittingly, while in pursuit of Gaverin, my elusive bastard-brother trespassed into the region of the Menassrians .

You would have heard how we Terragonian Kings and Queens never die but live on and on and are able to be reawakened with renewed youth, vigour and vitality for 10years per each new century if we so wish. Or how we may be left to be asleep to this realm while alive, functioning and aiding earthlings easily from Avros. Well, they are the keepers of that ancient Sorcery, call it scientific art, call it mystery but my sweetest, once we are joined and ceremonies physical and rituals mystical completed, you are also are inducted to league of Saeons…the empowered and Awakened Ones who thrive on the Collective Will and Consciousness of Mankind to transcend death on behalf of all. It, of course, carries the great responsibility of such Ones passing on and enforcing the commonalities of noble humanity, engaging deviance and engendering world peace for humanity to attain to its best and highest at every age, era and time.

PS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
You have a good heart my lord, even in death and everything Gaverin did, you still feel this way, your truly are man of honor. We have a lot to talk about and I have alot to catch up with as the new head of academy of science
I will do as you have asked about the chihuahua,i will include a mate for it as I organise my luggage
Forever your queen
Lady frenzy
IdeyFindWife:

Your passing on into that phase will of course include prescience (your ability to sense and process information on the psychic planes), precognition and accelerated learning (you would be able to the contents of a volume merely by skimming through and later simply by laying hands on it or simply setting sights on it on the shelf and all knowledge within it would 'flow' to you as easily as the air you breathe), you would be able to read thoughts, know intentions, manipulate wills and, of course, experience entire life-histories via coming into contact with body fluids or breathing the same air with your subject. The scariest one you would be able to locate almost anyone in this world like a hunter tracks a prey only by evoking you or your subjects' last strongest emotional connection or memory of the sought fellow, scary isn't? It gets more awesome!!

Physical strength, speed, agility at the speed of thought, all as 100th-degree enhancements of whatever prowess you possessed in physical life (which is why we push ourselves to the limits here on earth in anticipation of super-powers being amplified the more over in Avros). No doubt you would have heard reports of us possessing other-worldly powers and it was certain ancient cults seeking to reproduce the Creator's Legacy to us that produced those deviant abominable species of bloodlusty Lycans and those accursed Night-bats the common folk call Vampires! You would see that the perfection of their doom so sealed them in that no amount of romantization could ever make any happy fellow ever want their evils reproduced in him. As recorded in the volumes in our annals, the earliest experiments to produce them involve high-level crossbreed and matching of variant kinds (man, elf, dwarf, orc, giant, witches) all often against their will and facilitated by the blood of the innocents and the saintly (virgin maidens, ladies in conception, babies etc.). Hence, instead of reproducing our own Legacy Class of Watchers & co-creators, the anguished struggles of the bottled up souls they compelled, trapped and tortured perverted their results on every front such that the first Fathers of all such deviant creations who bound themselves in that fate Hexagram on the first fateful day came forth as abominably loathsome behemoths, gnarled and twisted beyond comprehension via the thousand, thousand curses of their victims and, as well, they were also irredeemably crazed beyond hope or usefulness hence and yet as almost strong as our class thus warranting the need to be eternally chained since natural death had lost it cessational hold on them.

Our Saeon Order does not come without its limitations; such powers of cause would give any possessor life and death impact on the world and, ascended beings or not, history as also recorded certain of our kind being overwhelmed at first induction into the Saeon life. Late Draxnases III comes to mind. He was far too young though noble. His entire life-span was wreathed in violence, war and bloodshed all around and outside the empire. A young teenager, he led a saintly life, denied himself worldly pleasures in vow seeking Battle-victory only to be felled by an insider's treacherous arrow. His first awakening only saw all his senses being awakened to pleasures hitherto unbeknownst and ignored by him. The to the rush was said to have almost induced madness in him. They couldn't do much for him except to put him into Perpetual-Rest. Could a resurrected being suffer human maladies you may ask? Yes, we are not the Creator who alone is Perfect and even though, the common folk call us Immortal, we're really not immortal like that. Otherwise, we would not need to wake for only 10 years per century. Unknown to many, we are grossly limited on certain fronts. Even our powers can be weaknesses in themselves on many fronts hence the many secrecies of our order. Were we to be left alive to live normally from day to day as the "Immortality" rumors suggest, even the ordinary accelerative growth process of our powers alone would have served to burn us up and kill us off or worse still run us stark-raving mad and dangerous to earthly creation.

You do not believe? It is plain and simple. Checks & Balances is all you need to keep in mind. Beings with our abilities and longevity would normally make humanity look like pet-poodles besides our cognition makes secret-keeping almost impossible by natural means around us. A Saeon's ability to experience his subjects emotions, experiences, scrolling through his subject's history, struggles, triumphs and ambitions also means he would be able to process the subjects fears and pleasures as casually one folding a napkin at the dinner table. Hence, from a distance I would be able to vicariously experience conjugal copulation at its purest and highest with every woman in the room at a Ball Dance without moving a muscle from my sit and you would be able to do same with random men!!! You can see how dangerous it would be for such abilities to run amok in strange hands hence we are make to sleep aeons long while undergoing conditionings while installed with all manner of psycho-emotional dampeners and blockers to prevent us functioning on such hyper-levels.

We eventually do lose more and more of our ties to this realm the more we sleep on OR the less we wake to partake in humanity's many vain rigors but unlike the Elves, we may not live on seemingly endlessly for aeons per time. And you well know the end of their story too. The time ticks slowly but soon ticks to an end when they have to bid a final farewell to this realms and make their journey across the Soul-Lake!

It is this Menassrhian Forest of the Earth-Tree that Gaverin and his vanguard were chased into after his forces had been whittled down to the last score. It was said that they threatened setting fires in the forest should my men army were to follow them but alas, one by one, the various enchantments of the forest took care of them as it always does the malevolent and en-graces the saintly on noble causes (many of my Knights indeed came away with pocket and purses mysteriously with Jewels and fascinating stones to cast at my feet). I sent them away only surcharging the most precious in commemoration of your beauty, which is only rivalled by a Sun-kissed Cove with summer flowers in full-bloom at the base of a waterfall with rainbows up above. The mandatory tax for the kingdom and the poor's welfare share, also have I kept.

You would sadly come to note that despite our being such an illustrious empire and my best, beyond-natural, efforts for the best of every being within our flags, some dangerous religious fringes and heretical fanatics would not have it so. They keep importing strange perverted wisdoms from across the Salt Sands forgetting that all those deserts were once lush and sprawling empires who allowed the fires of strange sorceries, wicked forbidden enchantments and confusionist cult-worships to pervade their societies till the struggle for every man to hold mystical power to advantage his brother and neighbor embroiled them in wars that burned them into oblivion! I have chosen for now the path of re-education and rehabilitation of these sects especially the poor lost souls whom I have to keep feeding from the Realm's Purse being that they are now practically useless to themselves. They're not only brainwashed to abandon all trade, commerce and industry, they are also convinced to take up vows of voluntary poverty while being fleeced of every world possession in their care!!! I shall need your help with wretched souls, for your Ministry of Mercy's fame is noised even up to the very gates of our Realms and the reports of many a good soul you have aided never cease to thrill my people; I only count myself extremely fortunate to be your be-smitten servant-in-love and keep thanking my lucky stars for not consenting to elevating any of the King's consorts to Queen or allowing my hand to be edged into a forced political marriage alliance with the Anwars Northern Realms whose King offered each and every one of his 7 angelic daughters for bedding before marriage. Of course, I rejected his offers, I am not one to kiss-and-tell so I preserved his maidens' virtues and sent them off home one by one. Little wonder, we went to war a year afterwards. You know the end of that story!

As for Gaverin, when they found him, or rather what was left of him; behold, it was a wooden figurine. He had been turned into a mere wooden plaything. He who sought to be all-and-all with all his might, now reduced to a despicable object of scorn. My men and the Council feel I should be joyous that he is gone and my lineage is rid of whatever threats but I do not know how to feel at this moment. Even the drink would not drown my sorrows at this juncture for in his demise, I have lost my only sibling, bastard-brother or not! I sought most ardently in our youth to reach him on a filial and intellectual level but the stench of his hateful soul was too pungent to withstand. I knew to be safe and the Kingdom; I had to, not just be the "Crown Prince" but be the best at everything and to far exceed and outrank him and all my men regardless of age, skill, size or heart and God be praised here I am today. I just feel sad is all and I wish you were here to cheer me but your smarty-pants demon-dog is doing a good job besides the men's cheers.

This is why I am delighted, in advance, of the many wonders awaiting us with the Xhosican's Time Travel machine as well as my wonderful fortune of having your gifted, loving and delightsome hands in companionship. I will be forever in the debt of your ineffable love.

You will be thrilled to hear, as I'm given report, that the Xhosican and his equipment are already fully set in our Science Academy's East Wing. You would not know why I am this excited about the endeavor but I am keeping my Royal Memoirs secret from you for now. You shall behold wonders indeed in them when you come wherein I recorded all I saw and could decipher from the men, places and "advances" I saw in my voyage to the year called 2058 on a most strange calendar ever! Flying cars, houses, people vanishing here only to appear in other places, food coming forth from holes-in-the-wall, non-stainable clothes that clean themselves on being soiled, flat talking boxes with people inside showing events from other parts of the world even flying tubes lifting people beyond the earth to the moon and beyond and all the strange names like Prague, Indonezia, Tecas-Amerikas and the great one Britain! You would be so thrilled, even I, am only doing my best to contain myself till you come.

Come FairOne, War Council is up in half-an-HourGlass; I must prepare!

Henrietta shall bid me convey my most loving thoughts to you again. Know myHeart, I'm in pain till we be joined!

PS
Pray tell, are all Chihuahuas this Hot or is your wretch just especially so. DI beseech, do all utmost in your power to bring him a mate or send one in your Advance-Vanguard as your luggage comes. It has been humping everything in sight. My Royal Labrador can be really pesky atimes, I would not want it to consume your pet as it constantly strives to hump the giant on every occasion. For the lack of any better object, it humped my shin thoroughout the dictation of this missive. You must deliver me of this misery!!!

Forever yours in love,
Your Silver Knight,
KingOfTheRealm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by greatman247(m): 11:52am On Sep 30, 2017
Nixiepie:
The pineapple head wont mind his business ba sad

Bad gal right there grin
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by paradigmshift(m): 1:52am On Oct 06, 2019
Maximus85:
I don't know why we are so afraid of saying the truth. MI is done. He's redundant. Since he took over the tomtom city, nothing has happened.

MI... Game Over!

how market 2019...
mumu
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by paradigmshift(m): 1:52am On Oct 06, 2019
bitingcool:

Over dead sef
MI was yesterday. His Chairman album was nail to his dead rap coffin. What's with him and not being able to swallow unsavoury news. He should stick to his youtube adverts

YCee is today. He's one to look out for . Level headed and focused

There'll be another tomorrow.

If you don't change you'll be shortchanged

how market 2019.
mugu
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by ccffwx: 5:08am On Oct 06, 2019
Why won't he heed? Afonjas are natural cowards. Same thing Queen Bianca Ojuju told FFK and he retracted his fabrications. Lying cowards!
Bhella5:
before you all start to bash ycee, he has heeded so no need to get your asses up in an uproar. Ycee one of the best in his class

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by slimjosh231(m): 5:56am On Oct 06, 2019
jrerico1:
MI want fans to anticipate his album like world cup? Every 4 years?
That’s what makes him a Legend.
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by bitingcool: 3:09am On Oct 08, 2019
paradigmshift:

how market 2019.
mugu

Lollll. This comment bite you for inside yansh.... Hahahahahaha
Re: M.I Abaga Comes For Ycee Who Shared Negative Story About His Record Label by Maximus85(m): 8:54am On Oct 22, 2019
paradigmshift:

how market 2019...
mumu

Keyboard soldier how far?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Visits Tony Elumelu (pics/video) / Femi Otedola Pictured With Gianni Infantino, FIFA President / Nina Shades Other Ex BBN Housemates As Ceec Hits 700k IG Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.