Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) (29099 Views)

Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent / Dino Melaye & Governor Fayose Step Out In Style This Sunday Afternoon / Governor Fayose Gives Children Christmas Gifts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 11:21am On Sep 25, 2017
IkpuMmiri:
All Hail The President Of Biafra!

The wisest man in the whole of Biafra Nation

Fayose must be Biafra`s first president!
Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by Realzikkist(m): 11:25am On Sep 25, 2017
make cool cash � by clicking the link http://naredrhu.loan/2331244533271
Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by joenor(m): 11:25am On Sep 25, 2017
smiley
Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by nengibo: 11:26am On Sep 25, 2017
Yoruba masquerade be looking like Cousin itt

Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 11:29am On Sep 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by sleepingqueen25(f): 11:32am On Sep 25, 2017
Please dear nairalanders I am looking for a job......something that will make me leave home everyday. its almost a month my school(kadpoly) embarked on an internal strike and I have been at home all day expecting them to call off. please I need something to keep me busy. thanks.
Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by IJOBA2: 11:34am On Sep 25, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew undecided

Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by fk001(m): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2017
Shortyy:
The one you have as a president now is he better?
Yes he is far better than this red lips
Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by Reignzlord: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2017
Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 11:41am On Sep 25, 2017
lol fayoseèèeee. our future president, we can't wait for him to become president. we need ministry of masquerade affairs. It seems this top is his favourite

Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by chernest2002: 11:51am On Sep 25, 2017
ElsonMorali:
People, Please, we can't have this man as our president. Pleeeassseeee.... I'm begging y'all... *sob *sob *sob... cry
but you are happy having a sickler that can't even confront a rat in asorock.
Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by wildchild02: 11:52am On Sep 25, 2017
Oshokomole 1 himself

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by earthcrust: 11:53am On Sep 25, 2017
The man of d people
Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by moses93(m): 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
this man well so?
Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by patval(f): 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
Dee60:

You not be quick to rely on a man that has no convictions. Today he is a pastor, tomorrow an imam and then a masquerade man!

Does he have any serious commitments apart from appearing in the news and eating kpomo on the streets?

Only in Ekiti!

He is Governor for all not this your sectarian bigot at Federal
Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by tunlade02: 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
This masquerade is called egungun ado. We loved to dance with it back in the days as children.
Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
Operation masquanderd dance
Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by adeasebisi9131: 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
This Man will soon hang out with Mad man as well

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by proudlyYoruba(m): 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
Dee60:

You not be quick to rely on a man that has no convictions. Today he is a pastor, tomorrow an imam and then a masquerade man!

Does he have any serious commitments apart from appearing in the news and eating kpomo on the streets?

Only in Ekiti!
His religion ain't a problem. But this man is a failure with nothing to write home about. The only legacy he has is stomach infrastructure
Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by abuwasila: 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
Visionless and planless Governor. He will definitely going to be another or even worse Donald Trump if he.is made a President of Nigeria. Mcheeew!!!
Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
chernest2002:
but you are happy having a sickler that can't even confront a rat in asorock.

Lemme Guess, you're Igbo?
Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by MightyHand(m): 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
Patotelli:
CHAI NAIJA AND THEIR MEMES. GOD HELP US. AFTER CHRISTIAN NA MOSLEM NOW E WAN BE TRADITIONAL. MAYBE WHEN HE FINALLY WON, HE WOULD ASK ALL IN OFFICE TO SWEAR WITH SANGO, AYELALA, SOPONO, ESU, OGUN AND OTHER SMALL gods. Ok ooooo..n we waiting and watching...

seriously; If our politicians are been sworn with aforemention, i bet you Nigeria will have been a better place for you and I... there will b no looting nd London base president
Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
Shortyy:

The one you have as a president now is he better?

Hmmm... short, How would you feel If you see your president in a train terminus in China taking argued of himself on a podium in an empty hallway?

How would you feel like seeing your president frying akara by the side of the road?

Some things are better imagined than experienced.

And really, I'm yet to understand the obsession of Igbos with failed Yoruba politicians?

Trust me, If Fayose truly runs in the next election, he's gon fail woefully in the southwest where he hails from.

That's an indication of something.
Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
Yes, when people like this becomes president, 9ja will have more okija and masquerade festivals to celebrate

with billions of money like the Festac 77 that sunk Nigeria's economy to it kneel till today..

People whose heart are very far from GOD but dances to please a masquerade and only

remembers GOD whey they land in troubled waters are the worst hypocrite that trouble this nation today..
Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by ediko5(m): 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
Governor of the grassroot people.

You're too much sir.
Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by jonyima: 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
Fayose is the man we want at Aso Rock come 2019. Very humble and articulate.
Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by Ayo4251(m): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
So he wants to win masquerades's heart for 2019 election abi?..kolewerk
Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
todaynewsreview:

State your reason(s) too please. Thanks.

I'll o y give you one reason.

He is culpable in rigging the election that made him governor of Ekiti state.

We have him on tape. Hopefully he'll be arrested when his tenure ends.

The only reason I'm scared that people will actually vote for the fool is that, Jonathan once was the president too.
Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
Fayose can only be president in his local government not Nigerian.
Re: Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
IkpuMmiri:
All Hail The President Of Biafra!

Yes and proudly so. Two more Biafrans like him and presto! He is tamer of all zoo animals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Godwin Emefiele Resumes Duty After Annual Leave / Buhari Carries First Child To Be Delivered At Kuchigoro, Named Muhammed Buhari / El-Rufai Is Prudent, Not Stingy — Wife, Hadiza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.