Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) (34382 Views)

Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 25, 2017
Wuraola is beautiful.
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) by guiseppe: 11:29am On Sep 25, 2017
xxx28x:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
.... this is big time scam..... God will punish you...... for this recession.... foools. what does MTN need the card pin for... all d best to u
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) by joenor(m): 11:29am On Sep 25, 2017
blur picture though.
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 11:29am On Sep 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) by belindar: 11:30am On Sep 25, 2017
Which humanitarian work she did? Who knows her before the marriage to the king . Where is she doing the humanitarian work? Moreover all those sidetrack gift you tagged UN is rubbish.
Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) by Orobo2Lekpa: 11:31am On Sep 25, 2017
shadrach77:
I wonder why she is still dressing in white and still referring to herself as queen. Queen of which domain? cry

She has inherited Moremi's title as the queen of Ife and Matron Saint of the South west

1 Like

Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) by idanone(m): 11:33am On Sep 25, 2017
HMMMM.DS AWARD NA NIGERIA PPLE GV HER JOOR
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) by sleepingqueen25(f): 11:34am On Sep 25, 2017
Please dear nairalanders I am looking for a job......something that will make me leave home everyday. its almost a month my school(kadpoly) embarked on an internal strike and I have been at home all day expecting them to call off. please I need something to keep me busy. thanks.
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) by bigass123(m): 11:36am On Sep 25, 2017
fpeter:
why is the picture not clear?

As she no gree settle the photographer.. grin
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 11:39am On Sep 25, 2017
I still don't know why she wants to continue bearing the status of a royal highness.

You can't eat your cake and still have it
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) by omogin(f): 11:44am On Sep 25, 2017
Olokun awarded herself
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) by wildchild02: 11:51am On Sep 25, 2017
Congrats to her

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) by fopishow(m): 11:52am On Sep 25, 2017
Awards here and there, yet we cannot really see the impact on the lives UN says they are improving undecided. God dey tho
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 11:53am On Sep 25, 2017
ok olori indeed
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 11:54am On Sep 25, 2017
This is a non profit award, not a UN award.

Fucking liars.
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) by mickeymimi: 11:54am On Sep 25, 2017
Pictures are not clear.....Why is she still wearing white?,.....is she no longer free again....seems she is still obeying part of the tradition and deity requirement from when she was the the olori .... is she scared something will happen if stop wearing white and covering her hair............I know that white signifies purity to the gods....umm na waa o

but congrats to her.
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 11:55am On Sep 25, 2017
These guys are liars.

Its not a UN award.
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) by wacoj(m): 11:58am On Sep 25, 2017
Is it TRUE that any man that sleeps with her going forward will die?
This is based on the rumors of what what the ifa priest said!
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) by Rebuke: 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
We should really be afraid of humans. I knw some of yhu maybe wondering wat I mean now.
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
Took an award to get her to smile.
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) by ogbeniolola: 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
I think she's better off without the Ooni!....the palace may have been preventing her glory from manifesting
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
wacoj:

It is true. I just died grin
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) by Chevronstaff: 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
IloveTrump:
paid award. I thought it was trump that gave her the award.
HATERS be like
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) by linearity: 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
BHM01:
Why is she still referred to as [/b]Her Excellency Queen Zaynab. [b] Queen of where? Ex is Ex abeg, what title would the new Queen use?

Have seen or head someone addressed as an Ex King before?....Thing very well.

Our history books still call him King Jaja of Opobo, Queen Elizabeth I, etc.
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) by jerome263: 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
just passing by....check my signature
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
But they said she was cheating on the ooni but no one has died yet
wacoj:
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) by Abdulqareem: 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
see this people oooooo. So na only big personality deserve Humanitarian award abi?. That's nonsense
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) by ofuregbe(f): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
she smiled for the first time grin
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
Wise Lady, you used her disappointed marriage connection to the popular Ooni to lay a god foundation for higher grounds!

Congrats! for the award...life keeps moving on.....and when their is life, there is better opportunity to shine!
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) by bullbull: 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
Queen of where
Re: Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olu Of Warri Dissolves Council Of Chiefs / Ooni Ogunwusi Blesses Ademilola Odujinrin, First African Solo Pilot To Fly Round / Ancient Igbos Built Pyramids!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.