Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo (44117 Views)

Pa Adama Aduku: Nigeria's Oldest Surviving Soldier Dies At 101 (Photos) / Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) / Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by Angelanest: 11:25am On Sep 25, 2017
A young soldier identified as Baffa Magaji from Bauchi state - has left his family in sorrow following his untimely demise in Enugu state. According to reports, the soldier passed away due to a sickness after his passing out parade POP at the Nigerian Defence Academy NDA in Kaduna state.

The gallant soldier died just 34 days after meeting with his family members. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/young-soldier-dies-enugu-state-passing-parade-kaduna-photo.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by Isoko1stSon(m): 11:27am On Sep 25, 2017
Ds one is nt Part Of d Terrorist Army That Killed Our Eastern Brodas

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by maclatunji: 11:28am On Sep 25, 2017
Could it be the rigours of the NDA training?

4 Likes

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by paiz: 11:30am On Sep 25, 2017
I don't want to hear its IPOB who killed him or i will invoke his spirit to tell you directly what happened to him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by mazimee(m): 11:31am On Sep 25, 2017
These days, I don't feel pity for dead Nigerian soldiers

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by SIRmanjar(m): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2017
Go ad dance the phyton dance with lucifer in hell.. tongue

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by SaiNigeria: 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
No Nigerian soldiers soul will rest in peace.

animals

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by IdeyFindWife: 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
maclatunji:
Could it be the rigours of the NDA training?

Could be! Naij soldiers are often the definitions of excess atimes, i wouldn't expect less of the XO's and training officers too. They might've pushed the little guy beyond his very limits.

mazimee:

Almost went that way but they're not worth it brah, just keep your own humanity. Though, I fear if a fella like him would feel any pity if it was a civilian that died prematurely like this... undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by Sunofgod(m): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
Karma in advance.....

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by bumi10(m): 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
village people
Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
And his journey continues on the other side

1 Like

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by nwakibie3(m): 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
I wonder how a vibrant young man will jst wake up one morning and decides to join Nigeria army.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by UrennaNkoli(f): 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
How can you call a boy who obviously hasn't fought any war before gallant.

By the way, help me greet your fellow uniform tormentors on the other side..

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by GIDIBANKZ(m): 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
Chai...na wa o anyway R.i.p

1 Like

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by fk001(m): 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
RIJ

Young officer,

some people are heartless, must you comment if you don't have anything reasonable to say.

Tomorrow it can be any member of your family

Bunch of frustrated youth!!!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by nwakibie3(m): 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
mazimee:

U jst took the words out of my mouth

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by Arysexy(m): 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
No pity

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
So did Enugu state kill Bauchi state...i am not understanding undecided

1 Like

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by nairavsdollars(f): 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
i suspect IPOB youths
Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
No pity or regrets...thats the death sentence he signed the day he joined the terrorist organisation....

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by Josephjnr(m): 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
Seriously? He is being attacked even in death for just one reason;he was a northerner. If all of you on this thread think he deserved to die because of where he came from and his occupation without knowing who he was as an individual,then what makes you different from them(soldiers)? Moreover, they are soldiers, trained to follow orders. Believe it or not,the greatest choice any man can ever make for humanity, is to voluntarily choose to die for it,knowing he has one life and family who wants him.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by Divay22(f): 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
RIP
Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by Pusyiter(m): 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
[quote author=maclatunji post=60810645]Could it be the rigours of the NDA training? [/quote
you are on point my bro. true talk. one of my boys almost got his leg amputated if not that he was advised to leave and get treatment.
Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by Triniti(m): 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
I bet the rigorous/unnecessary training at the academy killed him
Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
[size=8pt][/size] IPOB slain soldiers revenge your dead (RUD)

6 Likes

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by Myself2(m): 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
POINT OF CORRECTION : This wasn't a gallant soldier

He was a small brilliant boy (as its not easy to get into,talk less of to graduate from the NDA)

He was an officer in waiting, he NEVER had any hand in any Python dance or whatever, so please save the insults for that sickly crook at Aso Rock ( that's if he has not taken up residence in the UK again)

This chap's loss is really painful as I have a nephew who obviously graduated from same set as this chap,so full of life and so full of great promise for the future.

Well R.I.P officer and may God comfort your parents and siblings

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by nairanaira12: 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
Another human right abuser is gone

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by ifeanyibxt: 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Ds one is nt Part Of d Terrorist Army That Killed Our Eastern Brodas
They are now revenging their death

5 Likes

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by talk2percy(m): 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
As a result of the python dance he danced in my place. Ur body go know how far for there. Our ancestors go show u how to truly dance the python dance.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja / IGP Egbetokun Takes Security To Church (Photo) / ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.