Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,747 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo (44121 Views)

Pa Adama Aduku: Nigeria's Oldest Surviving Soldier Dies At 101 (Photos) / Obasanjo Pays Surprise Visit To El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photo) / Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by Moreoffaith(m): 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
THE DRILLING TOO MUCH FOR THE GUY.
Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by giftedben: 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
The army wants to give free health care to south-east but they could not even save one of their own that needs it most. This is to tell you their health care is scam. They want to inject every male with poisonous substance. Stay at alert Ndigbo.

7 Likes

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by GenAnsahCinC: 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
Angelanest:
A young soldier identified as Baffa Magaji from Bauchi state - has left his family in sorrow following his untimely demise in Enugu state. According to reports, the soldier passed away due to a sickness after his passing out parade POP at the Nigerian Defence Academy NDA in Kaduna state.

The gallant soldier died just 34 days after meeting with his family members. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/young-soldier-dies-enugu-state-passing-parade-kaduna-photo.html

Fake news everywhere.
The guy there isn't an officer from the Academy. That's a private soldier.
NDA guys just passed out from the Academy and they are at their houses for break. None has assumed work yet.

1 Like

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
So python equally dies....i thought they only know how to dance...

Call to shame on your transition to hell

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by Joephat(m): 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
Any death that will kill any civilian shall be diverted to all the Nigerian soldiers in the east now..

They don't know surugede dance is only for the spirit

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by countryfive: 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
[quote author=nairavsdollars post=60816661]i suspect IPOB youths[/quote

are u a Yoruba guy?

1 Like

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by Buharimustgo: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
mazimee:
These days, I don't feel pity for dead Nigerian soldiers

Exactly,when they were busy killing civilians they didn't have pity?

5 Likes

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by DerscomTQJ: 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
mazimee:

Nigeria soldiers are terrorists
RIP to the dead, though

5 Likes

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by adisabarber(m): 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
RIP man but we dey speak English for Naija ooo
Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by iammolise(m): 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
Myself2:
POINT OF CORRECTION : This wasn't a gallant soldier

He was a small brilliant boy (as its not easy to get into,talk less of to graduate from the NDA)

He was an officer in waiting, he NEVER had any hand in any Python dance or whatever, so please save the insults for that sickly crook at Aso Rock ( that's if he has not taken up residence in the UK again)

This chap's loss is really painful as I have a nephew who obviously graduated from same set as this chap,so full of life and so full of great promise for the future.

Well R.I.P officer and may God comfort your parents and siblings

yeah... Y'all Igbos should cut some slack... This guy is an educated soldier, the ones that attacked u are those aboki that didn't even go through primary education, they're the ones they use when the army wants to make the most extreme or brutal move... They're the real zombies in the military... An NDA leaver on the other hand are educated soldiers with both military training and moral conduct.

1 Like

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
e sweet for am. more to die

1 Like

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by emperorakins(m): 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nigerian youth won't cease to amaze me with their level of ignorance, the lad is dead and all some people can say is rot in hell and all sort of "IGNORANT RANTS". He is a soldier in the making yes. All of you cursing him because the army went to the East are really ignorant, We have a corrupt system no one is standing up to talk about it, the Government has their children outside the country while the children of the common man is suffering, They attack our educational system because they know that once we know our right and how powerful KNOWLEDGE is to the common man, they will loose their hold on the youth. So they make sure our educational system Dont work, students aren't thought well, and it is to the governments advantage, we are all shouting Nigeria is corrupt, but Dont want to do anything about it waiting for GOD to come from heaven and change it himself, Every youth claiming tribe is equally Deluded and highly biased filled with ignorance, and they carry their stupidity on their head like "Headgear". We won't be crying and wailing if we had a system that works. OUR FATHERS failed us all, and instead of doing something about it, we are all playing the BLAME GAME!
OUR IGNORANCE WILL CONTINUE TO PUT US IN BONDAGE.
I FEEL SORRY FOR THE NIGERIAN YOUTH, COS OUR CHILDREN WILL SUFFER WORSE THAN THIS IF WE DO NOTHING. Let's think deeply

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by juman(m): 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
SaiNigeria:
No Nigerian soldiers soul will rest in peace.

animals

grin
Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by big7: 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
I don't even know what to say on this ....
Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by krushdripper(m): 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
Baffa Nuhu Magaji was my senior in sec. schl. (AFMS, Jos). So suprised to see news of his demise here, he could be very mean atimes those days tho. R.I.P. and may God give his family the fortitude to bear his loss.
Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by krushdripper(m): 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
paiz:
I don't want to hear its IPOB who killed him or i will invoke his spirit to tell you directly what happened to him

The Eminem sing for the moment lyrics on your signature is `when you "spit" and people are feeling..' not speak ok? bye.
Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by krushdripper(m): 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
[quote author=emperorakins post=60818213]Nigerian youth won't cease to amaze me with their level of ignorance, the lad is dead and all some people can say is rot in hell and all sort of "IGNORANT RANTS". He is a soldier in the making yes. All of you cursing him because the army went to the East are really ignorant, We have a corrupt system no one is standing up to talk about it, the Government has their children outside the country while the children of the common man is suffering, They attack our educational system because they know that once we know our right and how powerful KNOWLEDGE is to the common man, they will loose their hold on the youth. So they make sure our educational system Dont work, students aren't thought well, and it is to the governments advantage, we are all shouting Nigeria is corrupt, but Dont want to do anything about it waiting for GOD to come from heaven and change it himself, [QUOTE]If you were a lady, i could chase you forever to marry you cos of this piece.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by Choiszman(m): 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
Mehn!! this is painful

After 5 years in the NDA...

When he's suppose to start enjoying...RIP bro
Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by paiz: 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
krushdripper:
The Eminem sing for the moment lyrics on your signature is `when you "spit" and people are feeling..' not speak ok? bye.
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by CHANNELStv2020: 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
The zoo army is not worth joining
Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by Ohcanada(m): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
How can you call a boy who obviously hasn't fought any war before gallant.

By the way, help me greet your fellow uniform tormentors on the other side..
THIS IMO GIRL
Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
RIP
Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by asawanathegreat(m): 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
Rest in peace broda haters love u d most when d need arises
Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by guru90: 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
mazimee:

supported.....
Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by perdollar(m): 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
aboki can die n die again, dts my joy.
Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by LegitBoy(m): 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
Apologies to the few reasonable ones out there, but the bunch of Igbos that have commented on here are fools. I wonder what's the difference between them and their nightmare (Fulani). Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by Daboomb: 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Go ad dance the phyton dance with lucifer in hell.. tongue

You see why you IPOB's will ALWAYS be an object of hatred, amongst other Nigerians?

Just because the person that died is not from your tribe, just lok at the way you people are talking evil about him..... and you expect others to embrace you abi?

You are who you are but be assured that Nigerians will also show una Perpper.

Just know It will be "do-me a-do-you".

Just dont start crying Genocide, when you can no longer stand the evil you plant and reap
Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by Daboomb: 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
perdollar:
aboki can die n die again, dts my joy.

See one of the Animals from the land of Potopoto.

Pigidiot!

1 Like

Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
May u still die a foolish death in ur next life, stupid soldiers.
Re: Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo by Ayiba360: 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
1 dead many more 2 follow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 / Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria / Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.