Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Nigerian Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Relationships (916 Views)

The Problem With Nigerian Relationships? / Feminism And Nigerian Relationships / 15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Relationships by Convos: 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
Today I went to a salon with my friend Fatima.

Now here are a few things to know about Fatima. Fatima is great. Fatima is basically the best person I know. Fatima is Selfless, Fatima is generous. Fatima is a genuinely happy person. Fatima is a Muslim. And you are probably tired of reading about Fatima; so…. On this fine Saturday Fatima wants to tie her hair into Bantu knots so we drive to this salon on Mayne Avenue . But soon as we walk in , one of the stylists who from her attitude I assume is in charge of the place points to Fatima and says “you can’t come in here, We no dey do hair for muslims”. We both start to leave but then she says to me. “Fine sister, no be you na. Come tell me which style you wan do?”

I immediately go into a fit of laughter because isn’t it too “judgy” to assume every one with a hijab on is a Muslim? And then You just drove the actual person in need of your service away. So I say, my friend wants to get her hair done if you wouldn’t attend to her we’ll just leave. This time she is the one that bursts out laughing. Then she speaks in igbo to her colleagues “Onye na- akpa okuko ka obulu ihe nkili ga-egbu ya otu mbosi were mere ntri”. translation? He who keeps a chicken as...

CONTINUE READING HERE... http://thenakedconvos.com/the-complicated-nigerian-relationship-dynamics/
Re: Nigerian Relationships by stylochime: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
LA CLICK LAAAAAAA...
Re: Nigerian Relationships by staytravel: 2:14am On Sep 26, 2017
Convos:
Today I went to a salon with my friend Fatima.

Now here are a few things to know about Fatima. Fatima is great. Fatima is basically the best person I know. Fatima is Selfless, Fatima is generous. Fatima is a genuinely happy person. Fatima is a Muslim. And you are probably tired of reading about Fatima; so…. On this fine Saturday Fatima wants to tie her hair into Bantu knots so we drive to this salon on Mayne Avenue . But soon as we walk in , one of the stylists who from her attitude I assume is in charge of the place points to Fatima and says “you can’t come in here, We no dey do hair for muslims”. We both start to leave but then she says to me. “Fine sister, no be you na. Come tell me which style you wan do?”

I immediately go into a fit of laughter because isn’t it too “judgy” to assume every one with a hijab on is a Muslim? And then You just drove the actual person in need of your service away. So I say, my friend wants to get her hair done if you wouldn’t attend to her we’ll just leave. This time she is the one that bursts out laughing. Then she speaks in igbo to her colleagues “Onye na- akpa okuko ka obulu ihe nkili ga-egbu ya otu mbosi were mere ntri”. translation? He who keeps a chicken as...

Great!
[youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vaA8qNl67c[/youtube]

CONTINUE READING HERE... http://thenakedconvos.com/the-complicated-nigerian-relationship-dynamics/
Re: Nigerian Relationships by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:03am On Sep 26, 2017
This one is looking for traffic

Re: Nigerian Relationships by Convos: 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
Read
Re: Nigerian Relationships by Convos: 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
Read...
Re: Nigerian Relationships by Convos: 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
Continue
Re: Nigerian Relationships by Convos: 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
Read..
Re: Nigerian Relationships by Convos: 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2017
Read

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Can U Tolerate Ur Man Assaulting U In Public On Ur Wedding Day?? / Nigerians Name Abbreviated "Romantically " / Things That Girls Must Stop In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.