Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian (23523 Views)

Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror / Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity / Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by Merry100: 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2023
vannessa7:
I felt compelled to write this after observing the online tussle between Muslim's and Christians here on Nairaland about who is right or wrong. After going through my write up I'm sure you might be more enlightened, I converted to Islam Nov 2016 after 20years of being a dedicated born again minister, I was a home fellowship leader, prayer warrior member, sanctuary cleaner, evangelist, followup member, I used to pray for members of my fellowship and God perform miracles, I use to receive revelations about members that will be perfectly accurate, I was always in every service, but nothing was happening in my life, I had a lot of respect from people that knew how God was using me but nothing was happening in my life, no husband, I lost my job after attaining a top management position, I had incessant witchcraft attacks, familiar spirit, ancestral curses and family idol, I became a deliverance junkie in mfm, I never missed rccg Holy Ghost service, winners Shiloh, I eventually got married 10yrs after graduation, 4yrs later my husband died, by that time I had crossed over to rccg with my husband in Abuja, I was an evangelist. I came back to the south to live with my mum as I had nothing left, I immediately joined rccg there and became committed, but I noticed that when I started praying for another husband only Muslim men came even during my 10yrs of waiting before marriage, after deliverance and prayers Muslim men were the ones I used to see and I will reject them, I used to tell them to convert to Christianity but they always refuse, when the same thing started happening my mother told me to give it a try because of time, I grudgingly agreed, but immediately I started receiving great revelations of great victories in the dream daily so I decided to convert to Islam, the first thing I noticed is that the constant sickness I used to experience vanished, I used to treat malaria or typhoid once in a month, even my mother was surprised, there is a particular situation in the family that has been threatening the peace of the family for long I had done several 3days dry fasting that God should solve it while I was a Christian without any result, my mother testify of it just 2months after I became a Muslim, I also noticed the heavy presence of the Holy Spirit while praying or in a mosque, I now understand why Christians have to sing for long before the Holy Spirit will manifest,Islam embodies holiness and that is why anyone who is not holy and goes to a Muslim domain is in danger, I used to have a couple friends who decided to travel to Iran for vacation they had barely step down from the plane when they fell seriously sick, they told me that many Christians have the same experience and some even dies, I will continue below with further analysis and comparison
Jesus Christ is the Messiah.
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6D6T3gV/
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by Blacklion3: 11:35am On Dec 29, 2023
ekensi01:
grin grin grin grin

Who told you, you where commited?

Yoruba muslims always have an excuse to tell.

Get outta here.
haa
Re: Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian by davonny: 12:39pm On Jan 16
Wao, I didn't know this thread is still very much alive. How are you doing my sister Vanessa7. It been a very long time ago. The last time I commented on this thread was October, 2017. I've gone through many comments since then, and I think I understood the position of my sister very well. I want to believe Vanessa7 is still a Christian because she never denied some fundamental truths she accepted when she got saved. Maybe that's why she still experiencing the fellowship of the Holy Spirit. If I'm wrong, please correct me now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

"Why Nigerians Have Not Revolted Against Buhari" - Rev Eragbai, General Overseer / Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.