Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Carton Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Carton Business (2532 Views)

Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures / Free Info!!!! Make Money Supplying Carton Waste / We Buy Used Carton In Lagos Or Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carton Business by Mboi2: 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
I no longer do the carton business at the moment.
Re: Carton Business by Godsent12(m): 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
how will you get them.I'm in delta state.
Re: Carton Business by Supersuave2(m): 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
what is waste cartoon?
Re: Carton Business by Mboi2: 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
Supersuave2:
what is waste cartoon?
Any type of carton you don't use or want to burn.
If you buy something that is inside a carton, for you to make use of the item, you'll remove it from the carton and maybe throw away the carton or keep it. So instead of throwing the carton away, gather them I will buy them. We recycle it for industrial use and also to making our environment cleaner.
We are looking inwards to make use of what we have in Nigeria to produce what we need.
Re: Carton Business by Mboi2: 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
Godsent12:
how will you get them.I'm in delta state.
Oh, am in Lagos. Do you have many of them?
Re: Carton Business by Supersuave2(m): 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
Mboi2:

Any type of carton you don't use or want to burn.
If you buy something that is inside a carton, for you to make use of the item, you'll remove it from the carton and maybe throw away the carton or keep it. So instead of throwing the carton away, gather them I will buy them. We recycle it for industrial use and also to making our environment cleaner.
We are looking inwards to make use of what we have in Nigeria to produce what we need.
oh! sorry for wasting your time, I thought I read 'waste CARTOON'.
Re: Carton Business by Godsent12(m): 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
Mboi2:

Oh, am in Lagos. Do you have many of them?
No,for now but I will let you know if I'm ready with it like how many cartoons did you need.please drop your contacts.
Re: Carton Business by Mboi2: 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
Godsent12:
No,for now but I will let you know if I'm ready with it like how many cartoons did you need.please drop your contacts.
08037937403, call or WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Fishing Business: How Can I Preserve The Fishes? / Scam Zone!!report All Scam Case Here!!! / PIC: My FIVERR Earnings In Less Than 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.