Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp (42106 Views)

Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau / Hadiza Saddik Mahuta Graduates As Best Student From University Of West England / UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by Memories12411: 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
Recall everywhere in Nigeria. From Senators to Students. grin grin
Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by Precial419: 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
WAT KIND OF MAT NO OR CALL UP NO IS DIS.OR WAS IT CHANGED?
Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by wisz1(m): 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hahhahaahhaha
[center][/center]
Emeka71:
Corruption is very rampant in that department because that is the samr drpartment I finished from and I witnessed corruption where they manupulate results in fact I'm begining to doubt results from thrrr though my result is genuine.
Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by YomzzyDBlogger: 11:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ok
Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by Tolams16(m): 12:50am On Sep 26, 2017
He has not responded abi?? If i hear say him respond, Responder ni...if na u, u go gree come back.
Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 26, 2017
Lol.. NL una no go kill person with una crazy memes ooo!!!
grin cheesy grin grin
Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by Alal(m): 2:46am On Sep 26, 2017
This is not good, walahi
Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by Alutadioxide(m): 3:26am On Sep 26, 2017
Say NO to Examination Malpractice..
Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by Tecno66: 6:22am On Sep 26, 2017
Bad belle.
Microsoft10:
The management of Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) has recalled a graduate of the College, Quadri Adewale Fasasi, from the National Youth Service Corp (NYSC).

Fasasi was alleged to have been involved in examinations fraud. Fasasi and another student had had outstanding cases pending.

It was learnt that Fasasi was wrongly cleared for national service by the College and based on a petition, the management wrote to the Director General of NYSC, Abuja, demanding for the his recall.

The letter dated July 19, 2017 and signed by Deputy Registrar, Mrs. T.A. Obadimu, reads: ‘’Mr. Fasasi has a pending academic case in the college. He was wrongly listed on the graduand list for 2014/2015 academic year’’.

Fasasi, Higher Diploma student in Accountancy department with matriculation F/HD/12/3610016 and with call letter number NYSC/YCT 10016/373713, Daily Sun gathered, was involved in examination malpractice with one other student. He was said to have used his connection to get clearance.

Investigations further revealed that Fasasi, who is also a staff of the College and another student had faced the Students Investigations Exam Committee and were found guilty. The panel had recommended that both should repeat HND II.

A source told Daily Sun that, ‘’Rather than repeat HND II, he (Fasasi) used his connection as a staff and got cleared for NYSC to Ondo State. The other student found out and petitioned the management thus prompting the recall of Fasasi from NYSC’’.

The Director, Public Relations of YABATECH, Dr. Charles Oni, had promised, last week, to get the management’s reaction to the recall but as at the time of filling this report, he hads not responded.

Report a problem

http://sunnewsonline.com/yabatech-recalls-student-from-nysc-camp/amp/
Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by charlesucheh(m): 6:54am On Sep 26, 2017
Really! So the penalty for cheating in that institution is to repeat!!!
Na wa O!

Try that in BSU and see if they won't call you to totally remove your name from the school' list as a student!!!
Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by realmrsugar: 9:28am On Sep 26, 2017
dapomola09:
What abt his allawee
Ur own bad gan.... They re here talking abt Hw frustrated dz guy will bcm nd der yhu re. Talking abt his allawee
Wch allawee Abi nah yhu wan pay am
Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by realmrsugar: 9:41am On Sep 26, 2017
His village ppl ryt nw be lyk... Fassai fassaiii.....oya come backk.....I say come baaaacckk .....mooove
Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by saintaustine(m): 10:06am On Sep 26, 2017
it is not about his village people. we are always spiritual when certain things happen.

He was caught in Exam malpractice, along with another boy or course mate.

He used his influence as a staff of the institution to free himself alone, of any punishment.

That was his biggest mistake, he should have used his influence to free the both of them, since they were both involve and aware of each others offences.

it is not about his village people. His village people are innocent please. This is the law of karma
I praise the other student for exposing the corrupt state of the institution.
Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by AngelicBeing: 10:42am On Sep 26, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Sorry...I just can't resist saying this. ..

Village WiFi is 5G.

This would be extremely painful to the guy.

Mr Quadri go and beg the old women ooo
grin
Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by CioAngels(f): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2017
Pending cases which you knew off, yet, you cleared him to go for service just to humiliate him/them. This is education environment, it is a shame. little wonder we don't have effective leaders becos, they buy their way to the positions they acquire. Quadri, hope you have politician at the top who will take up with your school?
Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by Sylvaaustine: 10:54am On Sep 26, 2017
Graduate Sales Associate
We are a multi sectoral establishment with a state-of-the-art skills development centre that provides employability and entrepreneurial skills training as well as HR intervention services to its clients.

We are recruiting professionals with exemplary expertise

Job Summary

The Sales Executive is responsible for promoting and driving the sale of the company concept and other company¡¯s services to corperate/goverment and individual working and residing in the state.
The sales executive plays a key role in communicating the organization product to new and existing customers and developing markets for new products.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities

Sale of company concept and other services.
New business development
Preparation of weekly marketing call reports to the Team Lead
Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan
Managing market penetration/ growth of product
Follow up Leads as assigned by the Team Lead.
Contributing to developing marketing plans and strategies

Qualifications

Bachelor's Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any field.
Must have NYSC Certificate or exemption letter

Required Skills:

Communication skills
Good listening skills
Negotiation skills
Product knowledge.
Problem solving, analytical reasoning abilities.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed CV to hrconsultantservice1990@gmail.com

PARAMEDIC PERSONNEL

Location Rivers State

the ideal candidate must be very competent and knowledgeable as well as self-motivated and compassionate.

responsibilities

Lead and coordinate the team responding to an emergency
Evaluate the patient¡¯s condition on the scene and perform preliminary diagnosis
Attend to injuries or sudden illnesses by applying a variety of pre-hospital simple and advanced treatments (first aid, CPR, administering injections and oxygen etc.) or surgical procedures
Collaborate with interested parties (police, firefighting unit, doctors etc.)Write and submit concrete and accurate reports on incidents
Adhere to established medical protocols and procedures as well as legal guidelines and health and safety standards
Keep abreast with new treatment and medical procedures through continuous training

Requirements

Proven experience as a paramedic,Knowledge of medical procedures, terminology and medications.
Ability to stay calm and make the right decisions in adverse conditions
.Adaptable with a great deal of stamina.
Excellent working knowledge of medical equipment and devices
Integrity and compassion towards human pain
Certified CPR Instructor

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed CV to hrconsultantservice1990@gmail.com
Re: YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp by icare44iiiiii: 3:40am On Nov 19, 2019
I was exempted from participating in NYSC scheme due to a little error, sadly most students still make the same error today. .

I have explained in details these errors and how to get it sorted out...If i have had access to this information in time, i wouldn't have been exempted from participating in tge scheme...

On 12th of Auguest 2017,it was like it should just come to the end of the world for me after i noticed i wont be able to participate in the scheme...

It was really not a nice experience for me,and i wouldn't want anyone else to pass through what i went through in trying to get things sorted out which was to no avail..

I had shared my story and how i was able to get solution to this error..

I went through a lot this period,it was by the grace of God i was able to scale through this period .

Few weeks after i did my registration for exemption , i made 115,000 without much work from my path today i pay NYSC holders salary..
You might be in the same situation today,i want you to know that its not the end of the world for you..God has greater plans for you..

All these period i was where is God,why would such thing be happening to me..But i never knew he has greater plans for my life...

I encourage who ever is in the same situation that i was few years back today ,its not the end of the world for you...Dont give up..God have reason for everything ..

If you would like to know the errors and how to solve this issue in time before your time of NYSC mobilization

Or you want to know what i did to raise #115,000 within 2 weeks of submiting my exemption registration am willing to share with you..

Just send an email to

rac2hael@outlook.com

Subject: NYSC Exemption Experience

Kindly note : This post is not for everyone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oauife Admission List / WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar / ICAN Exam Docket: How Can I Print It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.