Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

What Atiku Need To Do to Win 2019 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Atiku Need To Do to Win 2019 Election (1020 Views)

Aftermath Of Tribunal Loss: What Atiku Should Do Now-KO / 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel / What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Atiku Need To Do to Win 2019 Election by Joel3(m): 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
since 2019 is already zone to the north. from both APC and PDP. its an easy ticket for atiku since the north will be providing two candidates.

one important thing is to capture the south west. atiku really need to romance tinubu and Yoruba elders with this restructuring of a thing to win their total support. if atiku is accepted in the south west especially Lagos. its a done deal.

next. atiku need to proceeds to middle belt region. alot of negotiation need to be done to assures them of their demands. agreement need to be signed with their elders.

north east. i believe since atiku is from north east he can easily get a hold of people from that region.

the south south and south east will give it to atiku in plater of gold if he bring an Igbo candidate as VP and assured them restructuring, resources control either states or regions.

what is left is north west.

atiku can easily win only if he can romance well.
the most difficult area is the south west due to politics interest by obj and tinubu.

any side the yorubas join always wins

3 Likes

Re: What Atiku Need To Do to Win 2019 Election by Markfemi: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
Which means north will rule for 12 years ??
Re: What Atiku Need To Do to Win 2019 Election by RomeSankara: 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
Markfemi:

Better than an extra day under Buhari I swear
Re: What Atiku Need To Do to Win 2019 Election by efighter: 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
Joel3:
since 2019 is already zone to the north. from both APC and PDP. its an easy ticket for atiku since the north will be providing two candidates.

one important thing is to capture the south west. atiku really need to romance tinubu and Yoruba elders with this restructuring of a thing to win their total support. if atiku is accepted in the south west especially Lagos. its a done deal.

next. atiku need to proceeds to middle belt region. alot of negotiation need to be done to assures them of their demands. agreement need to be signed with their elders.

north east. i believe since atiku is from north east he can easily get a hold of people from that region.

the south south and south east will give it to atiku in plater of gold if he bring an ibo candidate and assured them restructuring, resources control either states or regions.

what is left is north west.

atiku can easily win only if he can romance well.

Go and read your textbooks on Politics 101.
South-Wet will never vote for Atiku when Buhari is still alive. South-South and South-East votes do not matter, the 2015 presidential election has proven that beyond all reasonable and unreasonable doubts. In the North-East, Atiku will not even be allowed to campaign. Several of his people ran away to Cameroun when Boko-Haram went haywire , where was Atiku then? They will ask. Buhari has restored little hope in them. They will never allow Atiku to come and deceive them again. The North-West is a no-go area for Atiku, he will not even get up to 5% because he will be seen as a traitor and back stabber. The North-Central does not see any difference between Atiku and Buhari, so the votes in North-Central will be evenly shared.
So, advice Atiku to save the money he looted from our national treasury so that he wont go bankrupt like Mike Tyson.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Atiku Need To Do to Win 2019 Election by Joel3(m): 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
Markfemi:
e be like say this apc/buhari government never tire you.
Re: What Atiku Need To Do to Win 2019 Election by deedeedee1: 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
Atiku cannot win the South west. Forget it

5 Likes

Re: What Atiku Need To Do to Win 2019 Election by MyNewJackeT: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
boy atiku don't need your advise to win an election, if you sabi like that why you no be campaign manager

who is tinubu sef?
can't you south west be independent for once?
Re: What Atiku Need To Do to Win 2019 Election by GavelSlam: 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
He has lost the north by lampooning the largest swathe of voters in the country.

He was never a candidate in the South-West.

The results of 2015 shows which zones a candidate needs to win.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Atiku Need To Do to Win 2019 Election by NigerDeltan(m): 7:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
Atiku presidency is a movement no longer a slogan

calm down and #Atikulate 2019

1 Like

Re: What Atiku Need To Do to Win 2019 Election by BALLOSKI: 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lagos we all banked on and APC was only able to muster just 500k votes?

Even if Atiku like, he should use the whole of his LG for sacrifice to win, he won't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Atiku Need To Do to Win 2019 Election by BALLOSKI: 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
boy atiku don't need your advise to win an election, if you sabi like that why you no be campaign manager

who is tinubu sef?
can't you south west be independent for once?

SW is always independent. You saw what happened in Ondo. As much as I don't want to look down on anyone, I do not really think Tinubu can wield the influence he wielded before the 2015 election. And I'm sure he'd still work for the success of the party again cos he is a visionary leader who thinks about tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Atiku Need To Do to Win 2019 Election by efighter: 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Atiku presidency is a movement no longer a slogan

calm down and #Atikulate 2019

Yes, it is a movement to destruction. We shall not allow you to destroy yourselves, we shall stop your self destruction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Atiku Need To Do to Win 2019 Election by atiku2019manager: 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
i laugh you guys. igbos and other southerners in Lagos holds 40% votes in Lagos. despite tinubu mouths in Lagos. Gej divide the Lagos presidential vote. if Gej supports atiku and with the fact many lagosians are tired of APC/Buhari PDP will have it way.
Re: What Atiku Need To Do to Win 2019 Election by Isoko1stSon(m): 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
efighter:

Yes, it is a movement to destruction. We shall not allow you to destroy yourselves, we shall stop your self destruction.

Re: What Atiku Need To Do to Win 2019 Election by Joel3(m): 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
i see
Re: What Atiku Need To Do to Win 2019 Election by atiku2019manager: 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
don't mind him. until then.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: American Consulate Arrives Imo / Ahmadu Ali’s Wife, Maryam Defects To APC / SHOCKING: Atiku Wanted To Kill Me To Become President - Says Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.