Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best? (13917 Views)

Indomie Compensates @Dikachim For Creating Fuel Queue And Indomie Tweet / My Food Tastes Funny - Please Advise / What Is The Best Way To Prepare Indomie, O, Or Chikki Noodles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best? by oyie(f): 11:59am On Dec 22, 2007
i am used to indomie,so am kind of uncomfortable with changes.
i tried chikki,liked it for the size(but i think indomie was beta! )

anyway i liked mimi advert then o! nodles advert came n was better.but right now i love indomie's feed your hero!
so i guess i will keep up my indomie!!!!!!!!
Re: Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best? by oscar(m): 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2007
It's interesting to see such vibrant discussion on a type of food considered by many as rather plain, un-traditional and lacking in taste. But, I guess, for those of us in this generation, noodles - whether Maggi 2minute, Indomie, Mimee, Chiki, O - have come as a welcome delicacy for those who are either too tired (or too lazy) to cook, or simply can't put 2 and 2 together in the kitchen.

It has got so bad that a lot of womem (sorry, girls) in our generation cannot really cook, due to an addiction to such fast, plaid and bland ready-made meals, ala noodles.

I suggest we look at that side of the argument: why too many people (ladies, especially) are relying on the the simplistic noodle cuisine, instead of learning how to cook real satisfying meals the whole family cna enjoy.

But, if I must contribute to the popularity contest, because I have done some research on this matter, I think the Chikki brand is the best for me. It is rather more filling than the rest of them. Plus, you can agree with me, the packaging is more 'mature'. I rest my case.
Re: Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best? by cuteNhot(f): 1:08am On Dec 23, 2007
dem chinese
must be making a lot of money
dem selling the Nigerians
lots of noodles
cancer and hypertension
with dem prepackaged crap.
Re: Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best? by jenivert(f): 1:46am On Dec 25, 2007
I have only tried Indomie Chicken and Beef. I didn't know what the big deal was all about, because a noodle is a noodle, but I will say I love Indomie. It was the one of few meals that I could eat on my visit to Nigeria this past November, because the food and water were not agreeable with my stomach. I was so scared to eat anything other than bread, cream crackers, indomie, and drink sprite with salt. INDOMIE is the Best O'
Re: Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best? by msanda(m): 7:16am On Dec 25, 2007
cute_N_hot:

them chinese
must be making a lot of money
them selling the Nigerians
lots of noodles
cancer and hypertension
with them prepackaged crap.
So sell ur own prepackaged crap! S'o tan? lol
Personally I love the "boooom! sha sha" thingie but i think noodles is noodles is noodles is --- u get my point. Indomie is only in all y'all sub-C because they came first! cool
Re: Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best? by Omolulu(m): 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2007
INDOMIE, whether na "O" OR "H" noodles, Indomie na King,
Re: Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best? by Mustay(m): 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2007
Indomie is indoesian not chinese please
Re: Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best? by gbemmie(f): 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2008
indomie by all means
Re: Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best? by opiororo1(m): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2008
I think all of those noodles are the same.It's only their seasoning that makes the difference.So i'd would rather take chikki chikki for the size and then use indomie's seasoning cuz of the taste. smiley
Re: Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best? by PrincessMo(f): 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2008
the peppersoup flavor of indomie is WONDERFUL!!
LAWD HAVE MERCY!!! shocked
Re: Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best? by Mustay(m): 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2008
opi-ororo:

I think all of those noodles are the same.It's only their seasoning that makes the difference.So i'd would rather take chikki chikki for the size and then use indomie's seasoning because of the taste. smiley

lai lai they ain't the same
Re: Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best? by chrisoml(m): 7:18pm On May 04, 2008
presently, the worst of them all now is the new indomie jumbo pack. Have anyone tried it yet?
Trying to measure up with chikki on size, they ended up with a BIG failure. ha ha ha grin
Re: Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best? by uchey(f): 10:21am On May 06, 2008
ok, this is what i think, how come kids call every kind of noodles indomie including me, my husband and most people i know, Face it guys, indomie rules!! tongue
Re: Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best? by chrisoml(m): 4:45pm On May 06, 2008

1 Like

Re: Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best? by Bosiano(f): 5:54pm On May 06, 2008
mimie is very nice.
Re: Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best? by dfasoro: 11:00am On Jun 18, 2008
Has anybody ever eaten uno noodles before

Seafood, Chicken, Beef, Beef Chilli before

You may now want to eat any other again!
Re: Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best? by MethodMan3(m): 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2008
Noodles na Noodles

Na to chop when hunger wire person

The rest na history when hunger don comot!
Re: Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best? by snazzydawn(f): 8:08am On Jul 31, 2008
Chikki tastes like rubber, Mimee tastes like spoilt onions, so likewise O! Indomie Jollof made me feel like I had been cheated. I love Indomie Peppersoup but my all time favourite is Indomie Chicken Flavour, with boiled eggs especially. Kai, I am hungry.
Re: Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best? by 702: 9:49am On Aug 02, 2008
My favorite is UNO!!!!! grin grin
Re: Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best? by Shaz(f): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2008
I stil dey chop my Indomie o! no lele. . others are drab
Re: Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best? by Appearance(m): 11:55am On Aug 20, 2008
Please can someone tell me the effect of eating uncooked indomie. I just developed a liking for it since I discovered its snack-like taste but I,m afraid it might have an after effect.
Re: Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best? by TOYOSI20(f): 12:42am On Jan 26, 2009
What is chiki?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Abeg give me indomie anyday, any time o jare!! kiss cool
Re: Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best? by Maryam: 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2009
Add Mimee to dat list boom sha sha
Re: Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best? by OLAMIND1(m): 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2009
WHO TELL YOU SAY I BE "OMO AJE BUTTER"?

COME! You need to re-draft that question so that i can find an answer! grin

Anyway Spaghetti is the best! tongue

1 Like

Re: Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best? by Pepeye(f): 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2009
indomie is still the best out of the lot
Re: Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best? by dani1luv: 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2009
MimEEE grin
Re: Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2009
Pls help! I eat 4 indomie in the morning, 3 in the aftanun, 3 in d nite, does this have any side effects!? B'cos i heard that the spices inside causes cancer or so, Here on nairaland.
Re: Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best? by OfficeGirl(f): 10:23am On Mar 10, 2009
Indomie and Mimee kiss. I dont like chikki and o-noodles cry!
Re: Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best? by dominique(f): 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2009
heard golden penny now have noodles, anybody tried it yet?
Re: Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best? by ElieS: 9:08am On Jun 03, 2009
Hey Guys could anyone tell me how much a packet of noodles would cost in Nigeria for Indomie, Chickki and Oh Noodles?

Thanks!!!
Re: Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best? by Cyberfreak(f): 9:27am On Jun 03, 2009
S
Re: Indomie, Chikki Or O! Noodles: Which One Tastes Best? by Cyberfreak(f): 9:29am On Jun 03, 2009
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Igbos Dey Fear Amala? / I Ate Fufu For The First Time! / Please What Is The Yoruba Name Or Igbo Names Of These Fruits?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.