Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

What Is That Weird Characteristics That You Like In The Opposite Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Weird Characteristics That You Like In The Opposite Sex? (1786 Views)

What's That Weird Smell You Secretly Like? / What Is That Weird Thing You Love It's Smel?? / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Weird Characteristics That You Like In The Opposite Sex? by unapapadeycraze: 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
1. Playing with your hair: e get as that thing dey do me, e dey do me like bon bon bon *in wizkid's voice*. especially those girls with ghana weaving, them go con dey twist am dey change style. mehn. e go be like say make i take her home like wizkid
. *singing* i wanna take her, home, feeling her body and soul. she wind it for me .

2. your sexy voice: if you gat a radiant voice, just know i'm in love with you
. i just wanna hear your radiant voice. nairaland beauties if you gat a sexy voice, oya pm me, let me talk to you.

3. when you play with your girlfriend's boobs: ladies have an iota of lesbianism in them. i like it when you play with your girfriend's boobs, e dey be like say make i take the two of you home .

4. when you gat a juicy boobs and you expose it: mehn e dey turn me on like that song by kelvin little. ladies with juicy boobs, keep flaunting it, i like it

name yours.......... let's talk with unapapadeycraze.

where is lalasticlala?
Re: What Is That Weird Characteristics That You Like In The Opposite Sex? by toastedbread: 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
Re: What Is That Weird Characteristics That You Like In The Opposite Sex? by wtfcoded: 11:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
Lol jesus christ do u really want this crap to land on the front page?
Re: What Is That Weird Characteristics That You Like In The Opposite Sex? by phintohlar(f): 11:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
Chai.. Op is jobless oo,oya job fall on you jesus name amen.. So shall it be
Re: What Is That Weird Characteristics That You Like In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 26, 2017
grin

His cockiness makes me weak.. kiss

1 Like

Re: What Is That Weird Characteristics That You Like In The Opposite Sex? by unapapadeycraze: 1:17am On Sep 26, 2017
phintohlar:
Chai.. Op is jobless oo,oya job fall on you jesus name amen.. So shall it be

instead make you talk your own, you dey pray.

you gat all those features i mentioned? oya mail me.
Re: What Is That Weird Characteristics That You Like In The Opposite Sex? by mumumugu(m): 1:18am On Sep 26, 2017
I like short girls,,they are easy to .....
Re: What Is That Weird Characteristics That You Like In The Opposite Sex? by Kseafresh: 2:21am On Sep 26, 2017
Space Booked
Re: What Is That Weird Characteristics That You Like In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 2:31am On Sep 26, 2017
I like a guy with ass that can flaunt it too

I like a guy that can play like really play. . He just feels free enough to let the kid in him out sometimes

A guy that gets scared of horror movies .. me will be forming boss grin

I like a guy that can twerk .. he should move that waist it's not gay shii .. he should be free to display his silliness with me
Re: What Is That Weird Characteristics That You Like In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 2:37am On Sep 26, 2017
I like a guy that will allow me practice my makeup skills on him, paint his nails red, wear my gown and heels and pose for a pic..

I like a guy that will get scared when watching horror movies with me

A guy that can cry
Re: What Is That Weird Characteristics That You Like In The Opposite Sex? by smardray(m): 4:35am On Sep 26, 2017
I like any girl that has the exceptional ability of opening her legs wide....such a rare trait
Re: What Is That Weird Characteristics That You Like In The Opposite Sex? by unapapadeycraze: 7:29am On Sep 26, 2017
smardray:
I like any girl that has the exceptional ability of opening her legs wide....such a rare trait

you should meet lavedacheesy.
Re: What Is That Weird Characteristics That You Like In The Opposite Sex? by IamLEGEND1: 7:40am On Sep 26, 2017
The ability to flex dem pussy_muscles..... Gets me everytime.
Re: What Is That Weird Characteristics That You Like In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 26, 2017
Sarcasm.
Re: What Is That Weird Characteristics That You Like In The Opposite Sex? by sergi99(m): 8:13am On Sep 26, 2017
Sarcasm and an awesome sense of humor
Re: What Is That Weird Characteristics That You Like In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 26, 2017
L3G3ND:
I like a guy that will allow me practice my makeup skills on him, paint his nails red, wear my gown and heels and pose for a pic..

A guy that can cry

you Don Turn The Guy To Specimen Na. YOU NEED HELP. CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: What Is That Weird Characteristics That You Like In The Opposite Sex? by phintohlar(f): 8:29am On Sep 26, 2017
unapapadeycraze:

instead make you talk your own, you dey pray.

you gat all those features i mentioned? oya mail me.
i no get
Re: What Is That Weird Characteristics That You Like In The Opposite Sex? by unapapadeycraze: 9:03am On Sep 26, 2017
phintohlar:
i no get

oya mail me make we yarn.
Re: What Is That Weird Characteristics That You Like In The Opposite Sex? by phintohlar(f): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2017
unapapadeycraze:

oya mail me make we yarn.
owk sir
Re: What Is That Weird Characteristics That You Like In The Opposite Sex? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
L3G3ND:

A guy that can cry

this is the person you are looking for

Re: What Is That Weird Characteristics That You Like In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

this is the person you are looking for
Lol a girl is permitted to imagine things na
Re: What Is That Weird Characteristics That You Like In The Opposite Sex? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
L3G3ND:

Lol a girl is permitted to imagine things na
what you are imagining is unimaginable
Re: What Is That Weird Characteristics That You Like In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

what you are imagining is unimaginable
Lol never say never
Re: What Is That Weird Characteristics That You Like In The Opposite Sex? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
L3G3ND:

Lol never say never
I don't gereet I don't understand how a grown azz man will keep his moustache face just for you to be panting

you are indirectly creating a ghost worker
Re: What Is That Weird Characteristics That You Like In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

I don't gereet I don't understand how a grown azz man will keep his moustache face just for you to be panting

you are indirectly celmreating a ghost worker
Crazy things we do ... That's just for fun and he's not going out with it na .. I may not do this in reality but imagining me and the supposed boo being free and crazy with each other to that level where crazy becomes insane
Re: What Is That Weird Characteristics That You Like In The Opposite Sex? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
L3G3ND:

Crazy things we do ... That's just for fun and he's not going out with it na .. I may not do this in reality but imagining me and the supposed boo being free and crazy with each other to that level where crazy becomes insane
how I wish your bf knew about this weird life of yours u should have loved him more
Re: What Is That Weird Characteristics That You Like In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

how I wish your bf knew about this weird life of yours u should have loved him more

Lol when he comes along he'll know
Re: What Is That Weird Characteristics That You Like In The Opposite Sex? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
L3G3ND:

Lol when he comes along he'll know
he is on his way coming what is delaying him is the common sense prayer warriors they need to insert some things in his head which you will equally be proud

Re: What Is That Weird Characteristics That You Like In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
I touching that hairy chest, mehn, nothing can beat that, touching a well trimmed beard too. Hairy at the right places, not pubic region hairy, when not shaved clean kinda disgusting and get me irked.
Re: What Is That Weird Characteristics That You Like In The Opposite Sex? by unapapadeycraze: 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
lalasticlala, let's go to front page.
Re: What Is That Weird Characteristics That You Like In The Opposite Sex? by unapapadeycraze: 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
Sabrina18:
I touching that hairy chest, mehn, nothing can beat that, touching a well trimmed beard too. Hairy at the right places, not pubic region hairy, when not shaved clean kinda disgusting and get me irked.

you don't know what you want.
Re: What Is That Weird Characteristics That You Like In The Opposite Sex? by Horlohlah: 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
A gentleman that knows when not to be gentle.

Broad chest.

A playful guy that knows when to be reserved.

I LOVE guys that doesn't idolize women,finds it necessary to flirt with them or be friends with them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Are In Love With A Deeper Life Sister. / Check Out The Hilarious Definition Of ‘slay Queen’ By Urban Dictionary / #BBNaija: See What Bambam Did After Her Sex Romp With Teddy A Inside The Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.