Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,367 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) (36648 Views)

Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff / Genevieve Nnaji's Elder Sister And Niece (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by toyosi15(m): 6:39am On Sep 26, 2017
kaziblake:
Aunty lola peaceful woman
NASO#yimu
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 6:40am On Sep 26, 2017
Una No Dey Sleep?
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by Funjosh(m): 6:40am On Sep 26, 2017
Okoye Nairaland tongue
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by SeanDada1(m): 6:42am On Sep 26, 2017
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
Peter Okoye and his Wife, Lola took to their respective instagram pages to congratulate Jude Okoye and his wife, Ifeoma on the birth of their new born baby girl, Chisom.

Jude Okoye who is the elder brother and former manager of PSquare, hasn't reacted yet to reports that his famous brothers have splitted.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-1v1Wc8_HVQY/Wcnf3UBhlBI/AAAAAAAAE94/HxkLylZOKhcNT-KhSem1ODjiFfFG_zkHQCLcBGAs/s400/if.jpg.jpg[/img]

Sharing the photo above on their respective IG pages,

See what Peter wrote;

[img]https://4.bp..com/-MdIuU3zsac8/WcngOPD4AYI/AAAAAAAAE98/iKLnSOvoGkoPwW0Fn10Nt-n3R5cz4YDjQCLcBGAs/s1600/peter1.jpg.jpg[/img]

See what Lola wrote;

[img]https://3.bp..com/-mTp1f8MJVx0/Wcngdz34qZI/AAAAAAAAE-A/NRNqKMNWNuIYSSudGOXLVO-_NuE6yVaEQCLcBGAs/s1600/lola1.jpg.jpg[/img]

News Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/peter-okoye-and-his-wife-lola.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique

You're congratulating ur elder brother on Instagram! Why can't u and ur wife go and pay them a visit ? #StopQuarelling

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 26, 2017
2sexyus:
Someone is pretending and forming "fake" love. I didn't see them do same for Paul . Peter was booking shows when Paul was still nursing his new born and he expect him not to cancel the shows?
So true.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by Megatrix: 6:48am On Sep 26, 2017
P square the best music duo ever to come out of Africa. Don't allow pettiness to destroy the legacy you guys have painstakingly built for over a decade

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 26, 2017
congrats to the family of Okoye
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 26, 2017
wey Paul own?
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by DonroxyII: 6:53am On Sep 26, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
See Lola ooo!
pariah they don't want you in okoye families, so shut up, quiet , sit down and be humble
Mumu, who d fvck are the okoyes and who da fvck are u

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by Mrnairalandd: 6:53am On Sep 26, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
See Lola ooo!
pariah they don't want you in okoye families, so shut up, quiet , sit down and be humble

Fucking Bigot

Tell those your fuckingg tribe men(Paul and Jude) to Bleep off to their cave in the East cos we don't need them in the West.

Lola is our daughter in the same West where you fuckingg bigots live and make life saving money to survive on, with your extend families back in your freaking erosion-ravaged region.

I have said to Paul on several occasions on his page that if their bigot family as whole couldn't handle the beauty, elegance and glamorous personality of that epitome of beauty;Lola, let them jump to Lagoon as rightly advised by our Oba Akinolu.

Lets wait and see who ll smile at last among these guys when the wheat is finally separated from the chaff.

We are watching as things unfold

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by Kolakazy(m): 6:54am On Sep 26, 2017
my Grandpa used to tell me something.
he said son, only two things can cause serious quarrel, malice between brothers or close friends:
1) Women/lady
2) Money
Don't let them ever get between you
...I feel for them when I remember peter and Paul them be one no be two..
PEACE.
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by intruxive(m): 7:07am On Sep 26, 2017
Matured woman, omoluabi (well brought up child)
But jude u cant still f*ck with her, a yoruba woman will never watch you ride on her hubby, they are not like the hungry gluttons from that side who just wanna eat and go to august meetings while hubbys relatives kill him for his wealth and shift the death blame on the wife grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 7:10am On Sep 26, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
See Lola ooo!
you are sick.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 7:11am On Sep 26, 2017
Nogodye:
Which faction does she belongs to? Era of chop my money and dancing Alingo are now over...Python dance ti take over.
if care is not taking psquare brothers will soon join AFMN association of failed muscians of nigeria ,they will meet dbanj the prince 9nice kellyhansome Vic o olu maintain dija

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 7:12am On Sep 26, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Fucking Bigot

Tell those your fuckingg tribe men(Paul and Jude) to Bleep off to their cave in the East cos we don't need them in the West.

Lola is our daughter in the same West where you fuckingg bigots live and make life saving money to survive on, with your extend families back in your freaking erosion-ravaged region.

I have said to Paul on several occasions on his page that if their bigot family as whole couldn't handle the beauty, elegance and glamorous personality of that epitome of beauty;Lola, let them jump to Lagoon as rightly advised by our Oba Akinolu.

Lets wait and see who ll smile at last among these guys when the wheat is finally separated from the chaff.

you are the bigot here. you can as well air ur view without degrading Paul and Jude ode.
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by Surulady: 7:31am On Sep 26, 2017
If she can write long Epistle like this to congratulate Jude and ify,what happened to her husband's twin brother whose wife gave birth to twins lipsrsealed with this will knw she UpTo something I have them they will clash some and unite wit other thereby dividing d family into 2..
Blood is thicker than water when d tine comes u will knw that baby has more than 2 cousins undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by naijamakossa(m): 7:36am On Sep 26, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
See Lola ooo!
if God says yes who are you to say no

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by Abdul3391(m): 7:41am On Sep 26, 2017
no matter what happens, blood is still thicker than water
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by bcashy: 7:44am On Sep 26, 2017
greatface:
What I Don't Like Is This BreakuP.

ReUnite Please!

Welcome girl. Blessings fall on you.

Emeka my son, you see that girl? She is a rich wife material in the making. Quickly Go before others.

Hope no be say you wan start crying?
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 26, 2017
So he says on planet instagram, fake world where you only say what people want you to see
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by Wizaugpet(m): 7:55am On Sep 26, 2017
Hmmm,,,,, sad Ah No fit Talk again o...

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by Mrnairalandd: 8:01am On Sep 26, 2017
Vikky014:
you are the bigot here. you can as well air ur view without degrading Paul and Jude ode.

Shut the fuckkk up Dumbass

I would have put the same attitude up if you were the one being treated like that

Everybody deserves to enjoy their marriages regardless what the family fuckinggg think

It's a shame that some of y'all are fuckingg slowpokes not to call a spade a spade

You know what, what goes around, comes around.

Those people from that fuckingg region are freaking tribalistic in nature hence my bigotry.

Seyi law is a yoruba man who married an Igbo girl, you don't see his family putting her on a spot, calling her out on social media. Yoruba family won't bother themselves over tribal issues like Igbo fucking do. Yorubas are too sophisticated for that hence peace in Seyi marriage.

Pls, channel your energy towards those fuckinggg hypocrites called Paula nd Jude. I would have expect both to move to their cave in the East by now since they don't like south west products; Lola.

Igbo were even calling the beautiful lady out on IG simply cos she said "proudlyyoruba".

The question we all asked these fuckinggg Igbos was, "Do you guys proudly write on your IG proudlyyoruba despite being born in yorubaland or live in Yoruba land, none of these stupid bigots could answer.

Peter is the man here, he has done what is expected of a real man in such situation. And i ove that.

As for you, smh.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by greencard: 8:06am On Sep 26, 2017
9japrof:
All these celebs walaha and magana don too much...

This Instagram congratulations na wetin codedly behind the scene, families dey do offline through calls, visits etc
Buh as beef dey na, they gats post it online make me and you follow know say they no wish each other bad blood.

Don't be surprised na Lola sent both messages, Both her own and Peter own.

When families are childish and always bring their private lives to the public, na so so wahala and case settling would be the order of the day fa.
no body wins when the #FamilyFueds

Besides, what's better Than 1millionaire?

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by YelloweWest: 8:11am On Sep 26, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
See Lola ooo!
Whether they like it or not she is and will remain part of the family!
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by Ganjafama(m): 8:11am On Sep 26, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Fucking Bigot

See as you carry Psquare matter for head. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by YelloweWest: 8:13am On Sep 26, 2017
I have much respect for Peter.

Well done Peter and Lola
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by Mrnairalandd: 8:15am On Sep 26, 2017
Ganjafama:
See as you carry Psquare matter for head. grin grin grin grin

Cos i have personally experienced where a woman was badly treated cos of her tribe...

I won't tolerate it anywhere around me either she is my family or not, i don't fuckinggg care.

I am not having it period
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 8:17am On Sep 26, 2017
Window-dressing posts.

Nothing cheery comes from the heart full of hate.
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by Ganjafama(m): 8:23am On Sep 26, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Cos i have personally experienced where a woman was badly treated cos of her tribe...

I won't tolerate it anywhere around me either she is my family or not, i don't fuckinggg care.

I am not having it period
Outsiders don't really know the cause of their problem. But I don't think it has anything to do with tribe. Paul's wife is not Ibo. I think it has to do with Lola's personality. Paul mentioned juju and some other shit. I don't think he'll say such things if Lola is a saint. Even Paul is not a saint. I heard that during rehearsals annd before shows, they always quarrel and shout at each other. In short, that family is divided already.
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 8:32am On Sep 26, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Shut the fuckkk up Dumbass

I would have put the same attitude up if you were the one being treated like that

Everybody deserves to enjoy their marriages regardless what the family fuckinggg think

It's a shame that some of y'all are fuckingg slowpokes not to call a spade a spade

You know what, what goes around, comes around.

Those people from that fuckingg region are freaking tribalistic in nature hence my bigotry.

Seyi law is a yoruba man who married an Igbo girl, you don't see his family putting her on a spot, calling her out on social media. Yoruba family won't bother themselves over tribal issues like Igbo fucking do. Yorubas are too sophisticated for that hence peace in Seyi marriage.

Pls, channel your energy towards those fuckinggg hypocrites called Paula nd Jude. I would have expect both to move to their cave in the East by now since they don't like south west products; Lola.

Igbo were even calling the beautiful lady out on IG simply cos she said "proudlyyoruba".

The question we all asked these fuckinggg Igbos was, "Do you guys proudly write on your IG proudlyyoruba despite being born in yorubaland or live in Yoruba land, none of these stupid bigots could answer.

Peter is the man here, he has done what is expected of a real man in such situation. And i ove that.

As for you, smh.
you are very stupid don't go and kill urself over people that don't even know if you exist or not. Yoruba this Igbo that. ode oshi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by Alphasoar(m): 8:39am On Sep 26, 2017
I have been examining some words used by this family for some times now. It is either 'THEIR', 'YOUR'. To your tent o Israel!

Everybody don dey play for em lane.

Lemme waka fast sef| cool cool cool cool grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Old Picture Of Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon / Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of / Davido And Bola Tinubu Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.