Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (41766 Views)

The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) / Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by MrCover: 8:58am On Nov 17, 2020
Peter of Psquare wrote on his IG:
Today we celebrate the best decision we ever made! Thank you for the best years of my life @lolaomotayo_okoye ..... Happy anniversary to us! Nkem bu Nkem. m ga-anọgide na-echebe ma hụ gị n’anya oge niile.�❤️��☺️��. #7years #HappyWeddingAnniversary

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHsHS1QFggi/

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Op make those pics visible if you want it to go to fp.

I book this space for IamFINESSE

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
MrCover:
Update From . COM

Singer, Peter Okoye, and his wife, Lola, are celebrating their 7th wedding anniversary today November 17th, Reports.

The couple got married in 2013 and have two children. Lola took to her Instagram page to celebrate her husband and express her love for him. She wrote;

''Happy Anniversary to us! @peterpsquare you are simply the best! No long epistle! God bless you and keep you safe and thank you for everything. I love you.

From All Of Us @.COM Is Wishing Them A Happy Wedding Anniversary

Source: His Social Media Page
This source is Peter's wife page not Peter's page. Go to Peter's IG page and get good and visible pictures and upload here then put link to it.

Good evening.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
Peter of Psquare wrote on his IG:
Today we celebrate the best decision we ever made! Thank you for the best years of my life @lolaomotayo_okoye ..... Happy anniversary to us! Nkem bu Nkem. m ga-anọgide na-echebe ma hụ gị n’anya oge niile.�❤️��☺️��. #7years #HappyWeddingAnniversary

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHsHS1QFggi/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by WrittyWritter(f): 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
Na who get thread Sapphire or Mrcover angry.Mr cover if I'm u I will follow Sapphire advice d babe post always get to fp because of wat she just helped u do smiley..anyway Happy anniversary to dem..wish dem more years smiley

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by slawormiir: 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations.....
ZIINI:
He be like say that girl senior him small O
Abi na for my eye...
Na wetin i dey reason....but he make sense sha
Na girls way senior us dey give us rest of mind pass
Ogbeni...na old and matured girls make sense pass
Thier love and care is second to non... most niggarzz now get married to girls that are matured or even girls that are older than them.... You know we niggarrrz love for our mothers knows no bounds because of the way our mum do treat us...and older ladies seems to treat us exact way our mothers do treat us...so with this we start to attach and be fond of them thereby sharing part of the love we have for our mum to them....
Even me there was this girl i wanted to bang and move on..she old pass me with 3 years and seven months...I don bang her but the way she is treating me....am scared if she continue like this....she is going to weaken me as a real niggarrr

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Nazgul: 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
Oga Goan make peace with your brother jare sad

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by BigDawsNet: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
Listen to all P-square albums again and again

And you will feel that vibe

9 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Nicklaus619(m): 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
Happy anniversary Beautiful people, kiss

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by sanity12(m): 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
Congratulations

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Kennyking1234: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
fake

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by saintruky(m): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

What's damnnn about d niggarrrr grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Jegiosowor(f): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Yaaaaaaaa niggarrrr
Fuckkkkkk you niggarrrr tongue

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Abi na for my eye...

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Cool! Happy Anniversary!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Toyade888(m): 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lord God

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Mindlog: 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
Wishing them the best

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by DexterousOne(m): 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
It was just like yesterday that your wedding was trending every where
Its 7 years already

I wish you both all the best

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by DexterousOne(m): 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
ZIINI:
Abi na for my eye...

About 6 years his senior I believe

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
grin
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
She's so beautiful. Busty too. Happy anniversary sir and ma'am

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Splendor27: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kennyking1234:
fake
alol,,, u catch am...

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by kurupt1: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
Peter the simp

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Heroclitus(m): 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
Its always a beautiful sight seeing a man taller than his Lady, seems even nature supports it

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
It's a bigger meat grin in Dremo's voice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hmmmmm
ok oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Venita Akpofure Poses In Swimwear / Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Figure 8 In All Black / Davido Kicks Off His #30BillonConcert In Leicester With Amazing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.