Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,570 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) (36650 Views)

Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff / Genevieve Nnaji's Elder Sister And Niece (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 8:40am On Sep 26, 2017
They should be tolerant of one another. They shouldn't give room for the enemy to encroach. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by Alwaysking: 8:45am On Sep 26, 2017
Kimkardashain:
Congrats darling
Kimkatrashian where is your own sextape
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by Kimkardashain(f): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2017
Alwaysking:
Kimkatrashian where is your own sextape
is with me, i dnt wanna post it now. until after my beauty contest competition.
it will be a big scandal
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by Alwaysking: 8:56am On Sep 26, 2017
Kimkardashain:

is with me, i dnt wanna post it now. until after my beauty contest competition.
it will be a big scandal
Lol but you will have to send it to me first before releasing it.
Deal? grin
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by Kimkardashain(f): 8:59am On Sep 26, 2017
Alwaysking:
Lol but you will have to send it to me first before releasing it.
Deal? grin
hahahaha, Deal
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by Alwaysking: 9:02am On Sep 26, 2017
Kimkardashain:
hahahaha, Deal
OK. I will be waiting patiently. wink grin
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by wellmax(m): 9:08am On Sep 26, 2017
2sexyus:
Someone is pretending and forming "fake" love. I didn't see them do same for Paul . Peter was booking shows when Paul was still nursing his new born and he expect him not to cancel the shows?

Mr know it all. Stop peddling rumors.
http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/psquare-peter-okoye-congratulates-twin-brother-paul-arrival-twins.html
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by Updownthings: 9:09am On Sep 26, 2017
The sin she committed is being a yoruba woman married to an Anambran. It's a taboo for a man from their clan to marry a yoruba woman. It's an unforgivable offence. That's why they will never accept her undecided
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by gazlyn(f): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2017
2sexyus:
Someone is pretending and forming "fake" love. I didn't see them do same for Paul . Peter was booking shows when Paul was still nursing his new born and he expect him not to cancel the shows?
go check their pages.they both did.haters everywhere

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by Mrnairalandd: 9:38am On Sep 26, 2017
Vikky014:
you are very stupid don't go and kill urself over people that don't even know if you exist or not. Yoruba this Igbo that. ode oshi.

What a scumbag!
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by Sylvaaustine: 9:44am On Sep 26, 2017
Graduate Sales Associate
We are a multi sectoral establishment with a state-of-the-art skills development centre that provides employability and entrepreneurial skills training as well as HR intervention services to its clients.

We are recruiting professionals with exemplary expertise

Job Summary

The Sales Executive is responsible for promoting and driving the sale of the company concept and other company¡¯s services to corperate/goverment and individual working and residing in the state.
The sales executive plays a key role in communicating the organization product to new and existing customers and developing markets for new products.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities

Sale of company concept and other services.
New business development
Preparation of weekly marketing call reports to the Team Lead
Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan
Managing market penetration/ growth of product
Follow up Leads as assigned by the Team Lead.
Contributing to developing marketing plans and strategies

Qualifications

Bachelor's Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any field.
Must have NYSC Certificate or exemption letter

Required Skills:

Communication skills
Good listening skills
Negotiation skills
Product knowledge.
Problem solving, analytical reasoning abilities.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed CV to hrconsultantservice1990@gmail.com

PARAMEDIC PERSONNEL

Location Rivers State

the ideal candidate must be very competent and knowledgeable as well as self-motivated and compassionate.

responsibilities

Lead and coordinate the team responding to an emergency
Evaluate the patient¡¯s condition on the scene and perform preliminary diagnosis
Attend to injuries or sudden illnesses by applying a variety of pre-hospital simple and advanced treatments (first aid, CPR, administering injections and oxygen etc.) or surgical procedures
Collaborate with interested parties (police, firefighting unit, doctors etc.)Write and submit concrete and accurate reports on incidents
Adhere to established medical protocols and procedures as well as legal guidelines and health and safety standards
Keep abreast with new treatment and medical procedures through continuous training

Requirements

Proven experience as a paramedic,Knowledge of medical procedures, terminology and medications.
Ability to stay calm and make the right decisions in adverse conditions
.Adaptable with a great deal of stamina.
Excellent working knowledge of medical equipment and devices
Integrity and compassion towards human pain
Certified CPR Instructor

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed CV to hrconsultantservice1990@gmail.com
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by lilpencil: 10:08am On Sep 26, 2017
See
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 26, 2017
CHeapTins:
Tryin to save face

Anyway, issa matured response to Paul

When u relise u must drive yourself to the Vet or starve to death grin

Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by jaykay2017: 10:34am On Sep 26, 2017
emaxjey:
omo this psquare they score the wife net this days gan Ooo.. :oo
NA SOO BRO , JUST WHAT AM THINKING NOW OOOO
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by successincentiv(m): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2017
We want peace for them
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by Mryacks: 11:53am On Sep 26, 2017
My thoughts also...
ote author=9japrof post=60834961]All these celebs walaha and magana don too much...

This Instagram congratulations na wetin codedly behind the scene, families dey do offline through calls, visits etc
Buh as beef dey na, they gats post it online make me and you follow know say they no wish each other bad blood.

Don't be surprised na Lola sent both messages, Both her own and Peter own.

When families are childish and always bring their private lives to the public, na so so wahala and case settling would be the order of the day fa.[/quote]
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by greatface(m): 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
bcashy:

Hope no be say you wan start crying?
No. Am Not Crying.
I Just Want The One Made Two Together. They Are Better 1
Re: Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos) by Femistico(m): 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
This Lola sef cannot even call Jude bro again....dem no born the wife make he call my lil bro by his name without respect talkless of big bro...omo Yoruba ti o leko

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eve Esin Tells Regina Daniels: You Are Living The Life I Am Dreaming Of / Bovi's Mother, Margaret Ugboma Is Dead / Photo: Caroline Danjuma & Her Billionaire Husband Loved Up At The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.