Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Tinsel Stars, Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite’s Marriage Is Over. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tinsel Stars, Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite’s Marriage Is Over. (746 Views)

Actress Damilola Adegbite Is Making A Very Big Mistake By Dating Actor Ninalowo / Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) / “I Can’t Wait To Kiss Yvonne Nelson” – Actor Chris Attoh (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinsel Stars, Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite’s Marriage Is Over. by ayolatv: 7:59am On Sep 26, 2017
The two-year old marriage between Tinsel stars, Chris Attoh and Damilola Adegbite has reportedly ended, after rumours of their marriage having issues.

In an exclusive interview with BellaNaija, the Ghanaian actor, Chris Attoh finally reveals that their marriage was over.

When asked how he and his ex-wife Damilola Adegbite balanced their marriage, son and work, he said:

“I believe throughout our marriage, It has probably been one of the most challenging things we have ever done, however, the key word is balance.
At times when we both had to work, our parents would be there to hold the fort. God bless family because they were and still are very supportive.
However, since the divorce, we are obviously now reworking things to create a new balance between work, spending time with and raising our son. Dami is a wonderful woman and an amazing mother. .
Despite our differences, she and I will always be friends. So more than anything, we will find ways to continue to make sure that Brian can still have a balanced upbringing filled with love and support. .
Both our families have been and are still very supportive in helping us take care of our son Brian when we can’t be there due to work.”

Source: https://www.ayola.tv/chris-attoh-damilola-adegbite-marriage/

Lalasticlala Seun

Re: Tinsel Stars, Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite’s Marriage Is Over. by gamaliel121(m): 8:28am On Sep 26, 2017
nice one
Re: Tinsel Stars, Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite’s Marriage Is Over. by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 26, 2017
They Need Help! Tell Them To Check My Signature And Thank Me Later
Re: Tinsel Stars, Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite’s Marriage Is Over. by MrSmith007: 8:36am On Sep 26, 2017
All I read here is WORK WORK WORK

So work can easily substitute the essence of a union ?
Re: Tinsel Stars, Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite’s Marriage Is Over. by Nissando(m): 8:41am On Sep 26, 2017
I thought as much.

Chris Attoh was and is always interested in Yvonne Nelson.
He even fantasied about kissing her.

See it here:
http://www.eduandgist.com/2017/09/14/cant-wait-kiss-yvonne-nelson-actor-chris-attoh-photos/
Re: Tinsel Stars, Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite’s Marriage Is Over. by smardray(m): 8:42am On Sep 26, 2017
the relationship was over the time they got married
Re: Tinsel Stars, Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite’s Marriage Is Over. by Adaumunocha(f): 8:43am On Sep 26, 2017
Why! Such a beautiful lady. They allowed their work ruin their marriage.
Re: Tinsel Stars, Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite’s Marriage Is Over. by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 26, 2017
These people married based on infatuations.
Not love angry

(1) (Reply)

50-year-old Man Who Kept His Wife's Body With Him For Six Days After Her Death / Six (6) Reasons To Have S3x Against The Wall (so Sweet) / Superstar Phyno Exposes Hushpuppi's Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.