Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match (19356 Views)

Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri / Kanu Nwankwo & Nollywood Actors Play Novelty Match For Ihedioha's Inauguration / Mr Ibu And Kanu Nwankwo Participate In Wike's 2nd Term Novelty Match(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match by BluntBoy(m): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ladyjumong:
no thats the real deal. the question should be directed to them undecided

Nothing can bring back those that died. We need to move on with reconciliation.
Re: Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match by Obiwiz(m): 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
adem30:

You dont want Peace. Your wish is already stamped
No Terrorist want peace all over the world
Can there be peace without justice? Think again....
Re: Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match by Ladyjumong(f): 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
BluntBoy:

Nothing can bring back those that died. We need to move on with reconciliation.
i wish likewise some peeps out there, buh with the present situation. it doesnt look like that will be happening in years to come.
Re: Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match by BluntBoy(m): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ladyjumong:
i wish likewise some peeps out there, buh with the present situation. it doesnt look like that will be happening in years to come.

Of course, many will not forget. It will go on and on but the government and peace lovers must not be all out looking for methods of reconciling tribes and making the country laws and appointments fair to everyone.
Re: Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match by achi4u(m): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
Igbos vs Nigeria... Simply put.

And we are not much interested.
Re: Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match by Edu3Again: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
RUBBISH, let them give us fairness.

Give us a fair share of things no this useless things.
Re: Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match by blackhinstan: 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
adem30:
I like Igbos, but I hate Ipob terrorist

ver true igbo man ijaw ikwerre man is ipob

get that into your brain and dont be scammed by those who think otherwise
Re: Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match by blackhinstan: 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
better
zoo vs biafra
Re: Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match by ProWalker: 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nigeria would be a better country with either of these two group out of it.
Re: Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match by Ladyjumong(f): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
BluntBoy:

Of course, many will not forget. It will go on and on but the government and peace lovers must not be all out looking for methods of reconciling tribes and making the country laws and appointments fair to everyone.
looking for method

there is just one method everyone is screaming for

justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match by achi4u(m): 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
blackhinstan:
better zoo vs biafra
yes! Biafra vs Nigeria
If they defeat us in that match, let Biafra cease to exist.
Re: Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match by adem30: 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
FulaniTerrorist:

I hate you and prophet Muhammad the definition of terrorist

IpobTerrorist, hate Muhammed and all their so called prophet no concerns me. But remember if you hate who I believe in, your end is Hell. IStand4Christ
Re: Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match by adem30: 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
Greenback:

mallam,u think u have peace? Ur lazy ppl are dead without the niger delta. Again 4kU

Who is dying? No be you dey claim Army killed 1millions Igbos? grin
Re: Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Dude u dnt send army to such things.. thats f work of police.. the army is trained to kill. And thats d onlyblanguage they understand.
They ar3 only meant for war now to be deployed in street to harrass civilians.
In sane countries army stay put in the barracks until there is war.
true but we have long gone past that here in Nigeria. Unfortunately again, even the police kill protesters on the regular.
Re: Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match by drealzum(m): 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
Igbo vs Arewa what is that? I remember when I was young, then we stayed at nyanya abuja. There was a football match like that I think with similar name . I cant remember if it was North vs south or Igbo vs north. But I couldn't fit in any where. When I went to join my Christians friends they said "Ahh you are not from south, go and meet our opponent" and when I did, they said "Nooh you are not a Muslim, you are not one of us" . At a young age of 7 I understood the plight of a northern minority. I knew I was neither arewa nor south, I was middle belt. Many still don't know.
Last week it was on news that northern governors went for visit in the south on need for peaceful coexistence. My governor was among. Then I noticed something. First of all the governors went under umbrella of 'north' but after the meeting, they decided to hold meeting with the Hausa community. I wonder what my governor will contribute to that meeting. I wonder if any plateau, Benue, Taraba, or S.Kaduna man will attend that meeting. Thank God he left and didn't stay for it. The thing turned Islamic........When they start there Islamic prayers what do you do? stand? sit or watch? We don't fit there.
Let me not digress........ This match should be properly titled.....Igbo's vs Hausa and not
arewa or north vs Igbo's because even the igbos know the people that compose the team they are playing.
Re: Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match by Harrytimbog(m): 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
hun! yeye dey smell...... I will only take this serious after i confirm that kanu and buhari will captain both teams
Re: Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match by goshen26: 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
uhuogba:
Who will officiate the match? an OPC commander?
LMAO!!!!!

Pierluigi Collina
Re: Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match by bams2999(m): 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
Peace begins with me. i love Nigeria
Re: Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match by degamemaster(m): 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hahahahahahaha Nigeria is completely a joke of all times . So;
Novelty match will squash the ridiculous and nefarious allegations and terrorism tagged on Biafrans?

Novelty match will bring back the killed innocent souls and give their various families justice?

Novelty match will address all the injustices and marginalisation meted on Igbos and Biafrans as a whole?

A useless novelty match would address and stop fulani herdsmen from killing people ?

I said it before that Nigeria is like a brother that raped his younger sister of 7yrs old, and unless proper apologies are made, nigeria will never know peace. Confused leaders.
Re: Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match by Unik3030: 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
Greenback:
We dont want no goddamm football game,we dont want no peace or bladdy unity. All we want and need is justice.

4kU
its like u Av forgotten that u are just a nobody in d scheme of things, even if u protest on nairaland from now till next year it doesn't stop the match from holding n d funniest part of it is that ipob members will still partake in the match. so wake up to the reality of life and understand that social media is different from reality
Re: Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match by PointB: 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
It changes nothing; doesn't even paper the crack.
I hope they don't fight before, during, or after the match.
Waste of effort and misplaced priority!
Re: Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match by PointB: 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
They should search the Arewa Team for hidden daggers. And ensure herdsmen are not allowed at the venue.
Re: Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match by BluntBoy(m): 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ladyjumong:
looking for method

there is just one method everyone is screaming for

justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justice for what
Re: Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match by nothernstar: 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
It looks like a charade.
Re: Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match by Ladyjumong(f): 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
BluntBoy:

Justice for what
Huh ?
Are u new to nigeria or what ?
Re: Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match by Godshope: 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
The problem is in our mind not on the surface. Playing football is not where the solution lye rather; our mind and actions should justify the pretension.
Re: Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match by BluntBoy(m): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Huh ?
Are u new to nigeria or what ?
Yes, tell me, please.
Re: Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match by expensiveguyman(m): 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
DJInfluence:
who una dey deceive with this one? yeye people. So who go officiate the game? Na OPC?
Re: Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match by Ladyjumong(f): 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
BluntBoy:

Yes, tell me, please.
nah dude, like u need a long page of epistle u already know about ? it not working that way. ave got far more usefull thing to do than teaching a JSS 3 student ABC. hope u drop the pretence soon.
Re: Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match by D1official: 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
adem30:
I like Igbos, but I hate Ipob terrorist
Then u hate igbos, cos we all IPOB member.
Re: Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match by manchester1: 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
I hope bet9ja include this in their games

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi Reacts To Killing Of 4 Policemen In Ebonyi / Kidnappers Have Married Off Our Daughters – Parents Of Kebbi Students / Energy Crisis: Electricity National Grid Collapses Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.