Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

"VEVO Channel" Was The Reason For P'square Dissolution - Ads'4nairablog - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "VEVO Channel" Was The Reason For P'square Dissolution - Ads'4nairablog (391 Views)

P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) / Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"VEVO Channel" Was The Reason For P'square Dissolution - Ads'4nairablog by iblog: 9:27am On Sep 26, 2017
Peter Okoye Mr P and Twin brother Paul Okoye Rude Boy has finally split without seizing, following a twitter fight which came up during the weekend as Peter Okoye Mr P also confirmed to fans that "Psquare is no more.

Ads'4nairaBlog learnt that the cause of P'square Dissolution, was as a result of the VEVO Channel as Peter Okoye Mr P renames the VEVO Channel as MrPVEVO.

After our reconciliation, i have no beef with my brother. I saw Paul's post on Instagram about blood being thicker than water.

''Who is water and who is blood,' Peter asked, adding that his nuclear family (wife and kids) are very important to him and he has decided to move on with his personal brand - Mr P.

Still on the fight, i also saw Peter's Post on Twitter; Dont worry about what i'am doing, worry about why you're worried about what i'am doing MR P wrote.
source:https://twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/908373797472030722

Peter Okoye Mr P went miles to announce that the VEVO Channel is his property on twitter. he also announce a new official facebook page saying that there is nothing like P'square.

(1) (Reply)

How This Beautiful Lady Faked Being Sick.. And Then She Made Money From It / Kemi Olunloyo Prophesies That “one Of P-square’s Wife Will Leave Them” / Davido’s Fans All Out For Waje For Congratulating Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.