Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 (3124 Views)

Atheist Society Of Nigeria Lodges Appeal Against Akwa Ibom Intl Worship center / Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by akintom(m): 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
It's happening.....

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by akintom(m): 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
Cc:Seun

1 Like

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by dalaman: 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
What I've noticed on Facebook recently is the number of vocal ex-muslims atheist up north. I find it very astonishing.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by hahn(m): 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
akintom:
It's happening.....

And where the hell have you been? undecided
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by falcon01: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
dalaman:
What I've noticed on Facebook recently is the number of vocal ex-muslims atheist up north. I find it very astonishing.
i swear the rate of atheist in the north is increasing very rapidly.. i know a lot of 'em but they cant express their belief. they hide behind fake names to express their belief.
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by dalaman: 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
falcon01:
i swear the rate of atheist in the north is increasing very rapidly.. i know a lot of 'em but they cant express their belief. [b]they hide behind fake names to express their belie[/b]f.

Yeah. Alot of them do that and another thing I've noticed is that some of them are females.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by falcon01: 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
dalaman:

Yeah. Alot of them do that and another thing I've noticed is that some of them are females.
yeah a rational hausa man is the best person you can live with.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by felixomor: 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hehehehehe,
"we are not a religion"
grin

3 Likes

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by akintom(m): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
hahn:

And where the hell have you been? undecided
?
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by hahn(m): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
akintom:
?

I have missed you na grin
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by chemystery: 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
felixomor:
Hehehehehe,
"we are not a religion"
grin
e pain am

5 Likes

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by akintom(m): 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
hahn:

I have missed you na grin
Haaa..... Bro, been off commenting on posts for a while now, i just read few that bears lining of intelligence.

But i was back few days ago, to chain that rogue called flylion

1 Like

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by felixomor: 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
chemystery:
e pain am

Hehehehe, pained me that you finally became the "gullible religionist" u use your whole life to insult.....
Shame!
The same people that call Christians gullible for following oyibo religion, went to hire an oyibo atheist to come and baptize them with atheism.....

Lol, what a joke!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by chemystery: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe, pained me that you finally became the "gullible religionist" u use your whole life to insult.....
Shame!
The same people that call Christians gullible for following oyibo religion, went to hire an oyibo atheist to come and baptize them with atheism.....

Lol, what a joke!

Muskeeto:
Funny times we live in... When religions claim not to be religions, but attribute atheism as a religion.

It seems religion has become unattractive and repulsive to those who should treasure it most.

That's a good start.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by adepeter2027(m): 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
falcon01:
i swear the rate of atheist in the north is increasing very rapidly.. i know a lot of 'em but they cant express their belief. they hide behind fake names to express their belief.
But I réside in one of the northern state, I'm yet to come across any Ex-muslim who's now an atheist
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by adepeter2027(m): 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
dalaman:

Females?
Like seriously?
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by adepeter2027(m): 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
falcon01:
I quite agree with you on this.
But majority of them are irrational and violent

1 Like

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by dalaman: 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
falcon01:

True.
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by dalaman: 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
adepeter2027:

Females?
Like seriously?

Yes females. They've given Islam a try and realized it's all bunk.
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by dalaman: 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
adepeter2027:

I quite agree with you on this.
But majority of them are irrational and violent

That's because of Islam. Islam is irrational and violent aND it has completely taken over their minds.
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by hahn(m): 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
akintom:

Haaa..... Bro, been off commenting on posts for a while now, i just read few that bears lining of intelligence.

But i was back few days ago, to chain that rogue called flylion

Lol

That is the new pain in the ass grin
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by adepeter2027(m): 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
dalaman:

Yes females. They've given Islam a try and realized it's all bunk.
Northern states likes?
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by dalaman: 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
adepeter2027:

But I réside in one of the northern state, I'm yet to come across any Ex-muslim who's now an atheist

They are on Facebook and use pen names.
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by dalaman: 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
adepeter2027:

Northern states likes?

Kano, Kaduna, Borno, Bauchi , Adamawa. The ones I've seen so far.
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by adepeter2027(m): 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
dalaman:

Kano, Kaduna, Brono, Bauchi , Adamawa. The ones I've seen so far.
I can also agree with you on the listed states above.

I knew sokoto, kebbi and zamfara can never make that list.

BTW, borno of all state making that list?
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by dalaman: 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
adepeter2027:

I can also agree with you on the listed states above.

I knew sokoto, kebbi and zamfara can never make that list.

BTW, borno of all state making that list?

Borno isnt as Islamic as you think. A sizeable number of the indeigines of the state are christians.
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by DoctorAlien(m): 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
felixomor:

Shame!

Lol, what a joke!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by adoyi8: 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
Yes we are stronger together.
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by JackBizzle: 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
felixomor:
Hehehehehe,
"we are not a religion"
grin

Hater!

Please read befire you hate- "atheist society" not "atheist church"
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by felixomor: 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
JackBizzle:

Hater!

Please read befire you hate- "atheist society" not "atheist church"
Hehehehehe even worse!
Sounds like a cult grin

1 Like

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by obisco4u: 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
Will it be streamed live on YouTube?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by JackBizzle: 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehehe even worse!
Sounds like a cult grin

Must really pain you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maxindhouse Come And Defend Your Watchtower Bible / Spirituality Vs Religion / I Am An Atheist Ask Me Any Anything Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.