Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,949 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 (3163 Views)

Atheist Society Of Nigeria Lodges Appeal Against Akwa Ibom Intl Worship center / Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by vaxx: 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
adepeter2027:

I can also agree with you on the listed states above.

I knew sokoto, kebbi and zamfara can never make that list.

BTW, borno of all state making that list?
jf you want to see atheist in the north go to jos....
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by NairalandSARS: 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
Na wa o! Which one be atheists' convention again? Na so e do dem 4 body?
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by ScienceWatch: 11:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Atheism is rising worldwide. In Islam it might even be rising faster than it is in Christianity worldwide.

I'm not am Atheist though.
I agree with you this time PrecisionFx, because I have seen that over the past ten years, stadiums over loaded across the world. more than 70,000 Eager happy Atheists would stand out side because the stadium which seats 85,000
was too full.

Then the worship began with aggressive chanting - DAWKINS, DAWKINS, DAWKINS WE LOVE YOU ! YOU SAVED US FROM GOD !!!

The "successful" prophet of modern Atheism stood on his Julpit and the mentallly diseased followers cheered strangely.
All were ordered to bow down before the god of Evolution and thank him for evolving them from fish to monkey to human.

Then prophet Dawkins calmed the huge aggressive crowd by explaining that they can never argue against scientific findings.
Science is our bible Dawkins shouted. The crowd expressed their deep hurt at the recent release of the scientific findings that conclusively found that Atheism is a mental disease.

Prophet Richard Dawkins shouted the mad crowd down saying shyly - WITHOUT SCIENCE WE ARE NOTHING !!

This is the right place to quote OtemSapien:
"Even mad people know what they are doing, it's we who are not mad, that don't know what they are doing."
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by ScienceWatch: 12:30am On Sep 28, 2017
felixomor:
Hehehehehe,
"we are not a religion"
grin
Felixomor, you are like a great detective. You know the hidden motives of these Atheists.
Is it not strange to see this sudden hesitant behavior of Atheists after the recent shocking scientific findings was released ?
The shocking findings of the 22yr study of Atheist state that - ATHEISM IS A MENTAL DISEASE.

They are lying when they say that they have women in their ranks. No smart women will ignore the shocking scientific findings that have shocked the world to the bone. Women have report that they have very bad experiences with Atheist men. Too emotionless they say.
Women reported that Atheist men want emotions to be arranged in a "logical" order and so on, therefore stifling natural affection.

Now I am not one to mock anyone, but what is really going on when All these Atheist mock Islam and Christianity that makes a far greater contribution to societies world wide.

Atheism is now under threat from its own creator -science.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by ScienceWatch: 12:33am On Sep 28, 2017
felixomor:

Nah, like the cult in this thread, with one fake oyibo spiritual atheist master cheesy
Do you mean the oyibo, prophet Richard Dawkins ?
Well, Atheist are upset at the 27,000Niara monthly tithes that their prophet demands of them.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by ScienceWatch: 12:41am On Sep 28, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehehe, you have been growing forever
LMAO
Kwashiokor atheism grin
I dont believe what I am hearing, Atheists are green with envy when hundreds of the worlds largest
stadiums are filled to the brim with people that are eager to praise God through the mighty Jesus Christ.

Oh, Atheists are also green with envy when they watch massive crowds of Muslims at the pilgrimage in their holy Mecca. Mmmm very impressive show of awareness that their is a CREATOR GOD.

It was noted that when Atheists book a stadium, they book it only when a soccer match is also going so they can film their very tiny
group against the background of a massive soccer following to impress Christians and Muslims.

Atheists battle to get a lousy 100 members to attend their revivals.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by ScienceWatch: 12:45am On Sep 28, 2017
JackBizzle:

Why are you here? Are you part of the atheist society? Pained hater?
Na Felixomor is too intelligent to stoop so low o.
He no hate, He no pained. He enlighten the world o

1 Like

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by ScienceWatch: 12:58am On Sep 28, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe, pained me that you finally became the "gullible religionist" u use your whole life to insult.....
Shame!
The same people that call Christians gullible for following oyibo religion, went to hire an oyibo atheist to come and baptize them with atheism.....

Lol, what a joke!
Incredible, I hear that the Atheist baptism is "blood in, blood out" They swear under oath to destroy
all that is holy and revered. one of there own kind, Hond says they preach hatred against the mighty Christian faith in there secret
meetings.

Even Hond, a self proclaimed radical Atheist says he was disgusted by what he heard when he was invited to speak at an
Annual Atheist Meeting.

These Atheists reacted strangely to Hond's appeal for ethical behaviour toward religions by attacking and accusing me of being Hond, or that I have that moniker. It was ridicules but I soon learned that that is standard tactics from Atheists here.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by ScienceWatch: 1:07am On Sep 28, 2017
JackBizzle:

Oga, you f4cked up the moment you came here to hate.

Jackbizzle, Why do you insult a fair honest person with an awesome record of effectively enlightening sane people.
The esteemed Nairalander Felixomor, is only responding to your gang of attacking trolls.

I have seen no hate in any of Felixomor's rebuttals. The low-level unregistered Atheists here should calm down.
Why does the scientific facts anger you guys, when at the same time you worship science ?
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by OtemSapien: 5:47am On Sep 28, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I agree with you this time PrecisionFx, because I have seen that over the past ten years, stadiums over loaded across the world. more than 70,000 Eager happy Atheists would stand out side because the stadium which seats 85,000
was too full.

Then the worship began with aggressive chanting - DAWKINS, DAWKINS, DAWKINS WE LOVE YOU ! YOU SAVED US FROM GOD !!!

The "successful" prophet of modern Atheism stood on his Julpit and the mentallly diseased followers cheered strangely.
All were ordered to bow down before the god of Evolution and thank him for evolving them from fish to monkey to human.

Then prophet Dawkins calmed the huge aggressive crowd by explaining that they can never argue against scientific findings.
Science is our bible Dawkins shouted. The crowd expressed their deep hurt at the recent release of the scientific findings that conclusively found that Atheism is a mental disease.

Prophet Richard Dawkins shouted the mad crowd down saying shyly - WITHOUT SCIENCE WE ARE NOTHING !!

"Even mad people know what they are doing, it's we who are not mad that don't know what they are doing."
cheesy
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by adepeter2027(m): 7:56am On Sep 28, 2017
vaxx:
You don't like me.

You want them to chop off my head
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by vaxx: 8:08am On Sep 28, 2017
adepeter2027:

You don't like me.

You want them to chop off my head
hahhaaaa. Jos is much liberal than many northern state.... In fact it has more Christian than Muslim...
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by adepeter2027(m): 8:13am On Sep 28, 2017
vaxx:
hahhaaaa. Jos is much liberal than many northern state.... In fact it has more Christian than Muslim...
LoL

Lemme manage my small location jàre..... Most of this aboki-s are violent.
One shouldn't underestimate them.
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 28, 2017
ScienceWatch:
was too full.

"Even mad people know what they are doing, it's we who are not mad, that don't know what they are doing."

This ka a completely direction less post with zero meaning.

Are u Bipolar?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by Image123(m): 9:41am On Sep 28, 2017
akintom:
It's happening.....

lol. hope there will be choir too, with singspiration concert, praise and worship, and free food. Copy cats all over.
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by ScienceWatch: 10:28am On Sep 28, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Are u Bipolar?
I agree.
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by ScienceWatch: 10:45am On Sep 28, 2017
Image123:

lol. hope there will be choir too, with singspiration concert, praise and worship, and free food. Copy cats all over.

Oh yes, the worship music is hard-rock, heavy metal and grunge to help create the right atmosphere for prophet Richard Dawkins
to whip his Atheist followers into a bitter mood. Mmmmmm !
When that mood is just right, he commands the Atheist to go into the world and destroy all that is sacred.

Unfortunately, Atheists are selfish by nature, so they never offer free food. They live in a bubble, they never care for the suffering, even among their own brethren. If they give to the needy it is only to avoid paying taxes and for egotistic recognition.

To show some consideration for their plight, The Atheist church financially drains their flock. Their prophet Richard Dawkins demand
a basic 27,000 Niara per month as tithes/registration. Only those that can tithe the annual 4,3million Niara will have the blessing of
eating one meal with their prophet per year.

The lesson from prophet Richard Dawkins is that there is no free food in atheism.
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by ScienceWatch: 10:58am On Sep 28, 2017
vaxx:
I have to agree. But my take is that in Jos most of the very small group of Atheists are gangsters/criminally minded guys anyway.
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by ScienceWatch: 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
felixomor:

Nah, like the cult in this thread, with one fake oyibo spiritual atheist master :

D
This was brought to my attention now. Three Nigerian nationals have been handed prison sentences totaling 235 years by a U.S. court for their role in a massive international online SCAM. It was revealed that they were all Atheists, one had an I HATE JESUS T-SHIRT.

MERCY MERCY

1 Like

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by ScienceWatch: 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehehe even worse!
Sounds like a cult grin
I looks like it. But the difference is they plan to destroy all religions especially Christianity as we have seen from Hond's email. Mark Zuckerberg and Prof. Francis Collins must be glad that they FREED themselves from the destructive shackles of Atheism.

Have you noticed something strange going on, atheist groups talk of modelling their campaigns on the civil rights gay movements?
Soon Atheists will demand the right to be married in a church.

If these Atheists succeed, would they have there own set of laws for issues like inheritance, marriage and divorce?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by ScienceWatch: 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehehe, you are pained grin
Lol yes he is pained. But can you blame him on JUDGEMENT DAY.
This is the day that his own "god of science" convicts all Atheists by condemning the very tool (brains) they used to brag about.

Their god of science released the results of a 22yr long study of Atheists. There god says that ATHEISM IS A MENTAL DISEASE.

This is terribly embarrassing !!! If I was an Atheist I would direct my hatred at this god. Below we witness a tiny snippet of the Pope of Atheism's serious symptoms of insanity;

Pope Richard Dawkins sneers down on anyone who disagrees with him with such disdain that Professor Snape would be put off, he's repeatedly gone out of his way to insult and trivialize sexual harassment.
It is well know that Pope Richard Dawkins went off on that weird tangent about watching dogs have Blo Jobs/MouthAction.
Dawkins is the J.D. to atheism's Veronica -- at first we thought he was the cool, rebellious outsider, but once we got to know him we realized he was legitimately crazy.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by ScienceWatch: 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehehe, you are pained grin
Check this guy in the below video. He is an Atheist. He is in a Psychiatric consulting room after reading the published scientific evidence that ATHEISM IS A MENTAL DISEASE.

His loving wife says that her husband can't stop laughing. It goes on day and night.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by Niflheim(m): 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
This is the second time that Bill Flavell is coming to Nigeria!!! Fantastic human being, he came to the Freedom Park at Lagos Island!!!
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by ScienceWatch: 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Are u Bipolar?
You know very well that the mighty democratic America was afraid of Atheists, they never allowed Atheists to be citizens, nor serve on Juries or even testify in court, nor hold public office in all states in America.

America is a mighty super power, Why are they afraid of Atheists ?

The 41st President of the United States, George Herbert Walker Bush, said of atheists, 'in my lifetime, No, I don't know that atheists should be regarded as citizens, nor should they be regarded as patriotic. This is one nation under God."

It took until 1961 for atheists to be guaranteed the right to serve on juries, testify in court, or hold public office in every state in the country.

Do you remember when Richard Dawkins was the closest thing the world had to a pope of atheism?
No one had any objections, because Atheists were desperate have a Pope and Dawkins seemed like as good a choice as any. But then, slowly but surely, he revealed himself to be a total asshole.

Pope Dawkins sneered down on anyone who disagrees with him with such disdain that Professor Snap would be put off.
He has repeatedly gone out of his way to insult and trivialize sexual harassment, insulting women the same way Nairaland Atheist do.
Pope Richard Dawkins went off on that weird tangent about watching dogs have blow-jobs orall sex.
At first Atheists worshiped him, thought he was the cool, rebellious God hating outsider but once they got to know him they realized he was legitimately crazy.

If Atheists had cared to read the scientific release of that 22yr study of Atheists, they would have know that there Pope was a lunatic
from day one.
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by JackBizzle: 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
Sciencewatch the derailer
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by akintom(m): 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
JackBizzle:
Sciencewatch the derailer
That entity has got a perfectly derailed brain.
Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 01, 2017
I've attended a Bill Flavell event before, December 2015 to be precise. The Humanist association of Lagos invited him over, I still got photos I took with him at the event. I would love to attend this one if i'm chanced.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by CaptainKool15(m): 10:14am On Oct 01, 2017
Why is this not making front page??
Lalasticlala , pls do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Society Of Nigeria National Convention 2017 by ScienceWatch: 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2017
akintom:

That entity has got a perfectly derailed brain.
What is medical science saying about your deranged brain, God hater. Let us know about your Atheist meeting.
Jesus taught his Disciples that, "THE FRUIT IS RIPE, AND READY FOR PICKING." never pick unripe fruit. Never throw your pearls of wisdom to the cowardly SWINE, they will rip it apart as all can see who examine the Atheists on Nairaland. Atheists are unripe fruit and must therefore remain on their "Evolutionary tree."

Unripe illiterate mental fruit; toZaraWithaZ, dalaman, ericsunday619, hahn, akintom, JackBizzle, adepeter2027, johnnydon22

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Pray For A Life Partner? Christian Brothers And Sisters Help Me Out. / The Bible actually preached For Us To Eat Our Tithes? see for yourself / CONVID19: Message To Pastor E.A Adeboye & Others. Stop Using Covid19 To COMPETE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.