Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Illegal Paramilitary Establishment Busted And Smashed By Navy Officers. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Illegal Paramilitary Establishment Busted And Smashed By Navy Officers. Photos (31012 Views)

Anambra Ministry Of Transport Inaugurates Keke Control Officers (Photos) / 80 Cameroonian Paramilitary Police Officers Invade Cross River Community / Okorocha Inaugurates Paramilitary Outfit To Combat Drugs In Imo State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Paramilitary Establishment Busted And Smashed By Navy Officers. Photos by DonBobes(m): 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
sarrki:
This criminal gang can also pretend to be Fulani herdsmen

Am not saying we don have Fulani herdsmen

Criminals every where
Sarrki so u blive dis fulani herdsmen rubbish?? I don't it 1 bit.
I haf sed dis ova n ova again fulanis don't look for trouble. But wen trouble finds dem, it would wish it never did
Re: Illegal Paramilitary Establishment Busted And Smashed By Navy Officers. Photos by RotrEmmanuel: 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
Klimaths:
I don't buy this story, the group can not so stupid to place a sign post written boldly if the don't have connection with the high and mighty , or you might be surprise that they are registered , after all this was how police intimidated peace Corp before it was giving relevant attention. So this intimidation Cole work
If you know anything about military, you wouldn't come here to show your ignorance. I bless God for being amongst the team for the operation and by his grace the houses are raised down by fire which we were asked to do and all of them are currently in one of the guard rooms serving their different terms according to their various degrees of offenses.
And it's that Same ignorance that made some of your brothers to pay heavy sums of monies all in the name of being in NAVY TRAINING somewhere in Benue Bush as if people pay school fee in military training, as if navy train in Benue state and in a REMOTE village far from the city. So the camouflage they are using is also part of the BOLDNESS? I laugh grin
You think the village people that raised alarm to the military are foolish right keep bragging on the internet bro....SMH

Fake training school.
This are the miscreants forming military men in the streets
Re: Illegal Paramilitary Establishment Busted And Smashed By Navy Officers. Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
magzey:

Dont feel shy to say you are referring to COWNU. grin grin grin wey enter hiding: grin grin grin
Re: Illegal Paramilitary Establishment Busted And Smashed By Navy Officers. Photos by PearlStreet(m): 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
... And not a single fulani herdsman has been arrested in this same Benue State.
Re: Illegal Paramilitary Establishment Busted And Smashed By Navy Officers. Photos by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
Klimaths:
I don't buy this story, the group can not so stupid to place a sign post written boldly if the don't have connection with the high and mighty , or you might be surprise that they are registered , after all this was how police intimidated peace Corp before it was giving relevant attention. So this intimidation Cole work
Possibly finance by idoma wealthy men to protect water ways from Fulani invaders, those guys are not criminals,if you doubt me ask David mark.
Re: Illegal Paramilitary Establishment Busted And Smashed By Navy Officers. Photos by dangwarmai(m): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
sarrki:

Criminals every where
This is exactly what is happening.
Pure propaganda.
All those criticizing fulanis are the same people giving fulanis target on how to overrun their communities.
Re: Illegal Paramilitary Establishment Busted And Smashed By Navy Officers. Photos by dangwarmai(m): 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
PearlStreet:
... And not a single fulani herdsman has been arrested in this same Benue State.
They only arrest criminals.
Re: Illegal Paramilitary Establishment Busted And Smashed By Navy Officers. Photos by PearlStreet(m): 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
dangwarmai:

They only arrest criminals.

The murderous herdsmen of the fulani stock killing villagers and burning their villages aren't criminals, right?
Re: Illegal Paramilitary Establishment Busted And Smashed By Navy Officers. Photos by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
clowns grin I recommend one hour job for them first grin
I also recommend pakard hunching for them....Lousy clowns
Re: Illegal Paramilitary Establishment Busted And Smashed By Navy Officers. Photos by charlesucheh(m): 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
And they might even go out telling people that they are Naval officers o!
Re: Illegal Paramilitary Establishment Busted And Smashed By Navy Officers. Photos by Chukwudozzie(m): 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2017
Klimaths:
same thing going through my mind.
The story's not adding up.
Re: Illegal Paramilitary Establishment Busted And Smashed By Navy Officers. Photos by olatade(m): 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
Jebosh:
peace corp registered under NGO,pls find out and get fact before posting rubbish.

Bro, take a chil pill... it was only meant to be a joke. Haba!
Re: Illegal Paramilitary Establishment Busted And Smashed By Navy Officers. Photos by Sammyblaq(m): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
sarrki:

Criminals every where
What is this one saying? Are they not ur people.
Indigenous people of BENUE.
Re: Illegal Paramilitary Establishment Busted And Smashed By Navy Officers. Photos by AnanseK(m): 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
Who pays their salaries and what exactly is the naval work they are doing 700km from the sea ?
Re: Illegal Paramilitary Establishment Busted And Smashed By Navy Officers. Photos by AnanseK(m): 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
PearlStreet:

The murderous herdsmen of the fulani stock killing villagers and burning their villages aren't criminals, right?

Fulani herdsmen is the lochness monster promoted by media and Internet forums. If you can prove the existence of marauding Fulani herdsmen killing people , I can prove the existence of the abominable snowman.
Re: Illegal Paramilitary Establishment Busted And Smashed By Navy Officers. Photos by PearlStreet(m): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
AnanseK:

Fulani herdsmen is the lochness monster promoted by media and Internet forums. If you can prove the existence of marauding Fulani herdsmen killing people , I can prove the existence of the abominable snowman.

This was what we all thought until Fayose banned open grazing in Ekiti. That put an 100% end to reported attacks by herdsmen. Since Miyetti Allah came to beg him, there has been NO reported attack.

There has never been any reported case of attack by herdsmen that was denied by Miyetti Allah.

It would take more than just half-hearted denials to wish facts away.
Re: Illegal Paramilitary Establishment Busted And Smashed By Navy Officers. Photos by AnanseK(m): 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
PearlStreet:

This was what we all thought until Fayose banned open grazing in Ekiti. That put an 100% end to reported attacks by herdsmen. Since Miyetti Allah came to beg him, there has been NO reported attack.
There has never been any reported case of attack by herdsmen that was denied by Miyetti Allah.
It would take more than just half-hearted denials to wish facts away.

Talk is cheap, evidence my friend, positive EVIDENCE!!!
Re: Illegal Paramilitary Establishment Busted And Smashed By Navy Officers. Photos by abututony(m): 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
Where in okpokwu local govt did this happen? Is it in Edumoga, Ichama or okpoga?
Re: Illegal Paramilitary Establishment Busted And Smashed By Navy Officers. Photos by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
RotrEmmanuel:
If you know anything about military, you wouldn't come here to show your ignorance. I bless God for being amongst the team for the operation and by his grace the houses are raised down by fire which we were asked to do and all of them are currently in one of the guard rooms serving their different terms according to their various degrees of offenses.
And it's that Same ignorance that made some of your brothers to pay heavy sums of monies all in the name of being in NAVY TRAINING somewhere in Benue Bush as if people pay school fee in military training, as if navy train in Benue state and in a REMOTE village far from the city. So the camouflage they are using is also part of the BOLDNESS? I laugh grin
You think the village people that raised alarm to the military are foolish right keep bragging on the internet bro....SMH

Fake training school.
This are the miscreants forming military men in the streets
bro dont mind them

see them face like soured beans!
Re: Illegal Paramilitary Establishment Busted And Smashed By Navy Officers. Photos by Dedetwo(m): 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
I thought Nigeria is a jungle now I have realized it is a foolish jungle. These scallywag's sign post is more sophisticated than their wooden guns.
Re: Illegal Paramilitary Establishment Busted And Smashed By Navy Officers. Photos by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2017
But wait o. is it Navy's job to do law enforcement?
Re: Illegal Paramilitary Establishment Busted And Smashed By Navy Officers. Photos by Dedetwo(m): 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
Imarnuel04:
But wait o. is it Navy's job to do law enforcement?

Have you seen anything reasonable out of Nigeria these days?

1 Like

Re: Illegal Paramilitary Establishment Busted And Smashed By Navy Officers. Photos by dangwarmai(m): 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
PearlStreet:

Your statement is a question.
Re: Illegal Paramilitary Establishment Busted And Smashed By Navy Officers. Photos by Gracesofar(m): 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
And I can't see them bleeding yet....... Kai arm of shayi. Oboy anyway navy na shayi pot sha.

She. They shud HV damaged those ones am seeing on camo. Wen they shud HV crippled them.

Suicide shayi pot

Y am I feeling so pained DAT dz guys are not sweating and bleeding. Shege kowai

1 Like

Re: Illegal Paramilitary Establishment Busted And Smashed By Navy Officers. Photos by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
OTAIFOHJ:
I also recommend pakard hunching for them....Lousy clowns
wallahi fa grin
Re: Illegal Paramilitary Establishment Busted And Smashed By Navy Officers. Photos by hushshinani(m): 9:12am On Sep 27, 2017
guru90:

THUNDER!!!
fire ur papa
Re: Illegal Paramilitary Establishment Busted And Smashed By Navy Officers. Photos by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2017
freeze001:
I hope they will proscribe them arms terrorists o! Den even get firearms join. Okay na

All I see are cutlasses & wooden guns, still zooming & looking for a real gun in d picx
Re: Illegal Paramilitary Establishment Busted And Smashed By Navy Officers. Photos by guru90: 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
hushshinani:
fire ur papa

clear your mouth.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abandoned Calabar-Odukpani-Itu-Ikot Ekpene Road: NASS Committee Investigates / Wilfred Machage Is Dead! (Kenya Ambassador To Nigeria Dies At 65) / Don’t Pay For Bail Again—police IG Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.