Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

The Requirements Of Getting Married To A German As An Asyl - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Requirements Of Getting Married To A German As An Asyl (5800 Views)

Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria / What Are The Requirements For A Foreigner Visiting Nigeria To Marry Her Man? / Living In Germany/life As A German Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Requirements Of Getting Married To A German As An Asyl by doubletroublmum(f): 8:44am On Nov 14, 2017
seunny4lif:

German now dey give single mothers 3 years documents every now and then
Couple?Only the girl
On that you are right but this one na marry

Actually they give stay to single mothers with children under!!! 4 years. If your kids are older they most likely won't.

1 Like

Re: The Requirements Of Getting Married To A German As An Asyl by seunny4lif(m): 9:05am On Nov 14, 2017
grin grin
You know Denmark, but don't know about asylum still going to Denmark to get married.
I can give 2 directly town hall to get married
Guys till used there
Jigba:

Uh?
When it comes to immigration, I know Danmark is very strict, he might even get deported like the other lady said smiley

1 Like

Re: The Requirements Of Getting Married To A German As An Asyl by seunny4lif(m): 9:05am On Nov 14, 2017
doubletroublmum:

Actually they give stay to single mothers with children under!!! 4 years. If your kids are older they most likely won't.
No be wetin I talk be that
Re: The Requirements Of Getting Married To A German As An Asyl by seunny4lif(m): 9:08am On Nov 14, 2017
grin grin
Get married and get a lawyer
It's simple
German only make noise
Simple

Deutschland ist sehr lustig
Jigba:

Thank God you mentioned single mothers cheesy

Yes this one na marry, but he needs a valid visa, one he can't get by staying back in Germany. He needs to follow the due process smiley

He wouldn't be granted asylum just because he got married to a german. If it was that easy, then all asylum seekers would get themselves a german woman undecided

Also note that they have started cracking down on scam marriages lipsrsealed
Re: The Requirements Of Getting Married To A German As An Asyl by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 14, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin
You know Denmark, but don't know about asylum still going to Denmark to get married.
I can give 2 directly town hall to get married
Guys till used there

So , when are you going to Danmark to get married tongue cheesy
Re: The Requirements Of Getting Married To A German As An Asyl by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 14, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin
Get married and get a lawyer
It's simple
German only make noise
Simple

Deutschland ist sehr lustig

Okay o lipsrsealed
Re: The Requirements Of Getting Married To A German As An Asyl by seunny4lif(m): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2017
Jigba:

So , when are you going to Danmark to get married tongue cheesy
I don marry now
Re: The Requirements Of Getting Married To A German As An Asyl by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 14, 2017
seunny4lif:

I don marry now

I'm guessing, you are married to a german, right?
Re: The Requirements Of Getting Married To A German As An Asyl by seunny4lif(m): 9:38am On Nov 14, 2017
Jigba:

I'm guessing, you are married to a german, right?
My wife is Italian grin
Re: The Requirements Of Getting Married To A German As An Asyl by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 14, 2017
seunny4lif:

My wife is Italian grin

Na the same cool cheesy
Re: The Requirements Of Getting Married To A German As An Asyl by seunny4lif(m): 9:57am On Nov 14, 2017
Jigba:

Na the same cool cheesy
Not white oooooo
Re: The Requirements Of Getting Married To A German As An Asyl by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 14, 2017
seunny4lif:

Not white oooooo

Black?
Re: The Requirements Of Getting Married To A German As An Asyl by seunny4lif(m): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2017
Jigba:

Black?
My love for black people dey sweet
Re: The Requirements Of Getting Married To A German As An Asyl by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2017
seunny4lif:

My love for black people dey sweet

You ehn cheesy
Just dey avoid my question undecided
Okay o cheesy
Re: The Requirements Of Getting Married To A German As An Asyl by seunny4lif(m): 11:16am On Nov 14, 2017
Jigba:

You ehn cheesy
Just dey avoid my question undecided
Okay o cheesy
I'm married to a black woman not even half-caste or white.
Pure black
Re: The Requirements Of Getting Married To A German As An Asyl by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 14, 2017
seunny4lif:

I'm married to a black woman not even half-caste or white.
Pure black

Now, you are talking
Have a nice day smiley
Re: The Requirements Of Getting Married To A German As An Asyl by seunny4lif(m): 11:46am On Nov 14, 2017
Jigba:

Noa, you are talking
Have a nice day smiley
Same here
Re: The Requirements Of Getting Married To A German As An Asyl by esdajo: 8:05pm On May 11, 2018
Hello @jigba. I have been trying to reach you since yesterday. Please, respond to my message request. It's very important. Thank you!

Jigba:

Thank God you mentioned single mothers cheesy

Yes this one na marry, but he needs a valid visa, one he can't get by staying back in Germany. He needs to follow the due process smiley

He wouldn't be granted asylum just because he got married to a german. If it was that easy, then all asylum seekers would get themselves a german woman undecided

Also note that they have started cracking down on scam marriages lipsrsealed
Re: The Requirements Of Getting Married To A German As An Asyl by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 11, 2018
esdajo:
Hello @jigba. I have been trying to reach you since yesterday. Please, respond to my message request. It's very important. Thank you!

I didn't see any pm. You can ask me your question here
Re: The Requirements Of Getting Married To A German As An Asyl by esdajo: 10:05pm On May 12, 2018
Jigba:

I didn't see any pm. You can ask me your question here

Thanks. I just want to know if you work with the any office of the BAMF (Migration & Refugees) as you seem to know a lot about their asylum process and/or procedure. I am actually looking for an opportunity to work in a related field as I studied International Human Rights & Humanitarian Law (LL.M) here but I am yet to land a job or even a volunteering position that matches my skills. Any information you can provide would be really appreciated ma. Vielen dank!

1 Like

Re: The Requirements Of Getting Married To A German As An Asyl by obumsway(m): 3:43am On May 13, 2018
pls how can a friend of mine get permanent residence as she was married and have a son in Germany but going through a divorce process due to the husband maltreatment and wickedness, also treat to life..... she was given an apartment by the gvt.... the child was 2yrs last week.......
Re: The Requirements Of Getting Married To A German As An Asyl by paragon40(m): 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2020
esdajo:

Thanks. I just want to know if you work with the any office of the BAMF (Migration & Refugees) as you seem to know a lot about their asylum process and/or procedure. I am actually looking for an opportunity to work in a related field as I studied International Human Rights & Humanitarian Law (LL.M) here but I am yet to land a job or even a volunteering position that matches my skills. Any information you can provide would be really appreciated ma. Vielen dank!
Guten Abend! I'm a practicing Lawyer in Nigeria (4yrs post call) i intend to apply for LL. M /Any related course in Germany, by next year. My extensive search on Google led me to your profile. Pls, I have already sent you a pm, I need your advise/input as per my grade and whether I should study another course or stick with the LL.M. Danke Schon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“Issue Nigerian Visas Within 48 Hours” – FG To Foreign Missions / Cyprus International University Admission. Please Is This A Scam? / Any Nigerian With Infomation About Trailer Driving In U.s.a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.