Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 (55185 Views)

Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by CaptainG00D: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

We conheads are devilish . cry cry
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by nototribalist: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
ekems2017:
Oga lawyer but Jude has reacted to the video. What are you now saying?
so you still trust lawyers?
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by robotix: 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:
I'm waiting for the usual tribal fools to come and blame the innocent Yoruba woman for their Ibotic brothers' fuckup.

And you just started the tribal war

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by ariklawani(f): 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
If they have to separate for peace to reign. let them do.fighting each other here and there is not it...biko let there be peace...I pray for peace bw them.
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by vertueptime: 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
Some body should sing song about their breakup, e go sweet
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by tpapi: 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
kidman96:
No woman can come between me and a good friend, let alone me and my family... them never born that woman.
is obvious u r stilll so proud of d bachelor 's club
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by Jetleeee: 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
kn23h:

headwarmers and handkerchief dancers. Una no go kee person for here grin grin grin grin

jetleeee jetleeeee

Haha..It's required for you to tie a handkerchief on your legs if you want to do potor cultural dance. The head-warmer is for hiding drugs grin

8 Likes

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by EronsCollins(m): 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
Abeg where them dey sell ijebu garri. grin
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by vicadex07(m): 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
Akshow:
I don't understand why Nigerians are insulting Lola.

Nigerians or Biafrans

3 Likes

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by Skizzy(m): 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
The worst thing that happened to me this year was the P-square fight-video that was released on the 24th of September which was my birthday. They ruined my birthday with that video. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by ikorodureporta: 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
It was nt released frm yr chambers, bt it happened late night in yr chambers.......na ghost capture am??
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by greatefa1011(m): 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2017
kaziblake:
And y'all was blaming lola all because she is yoruba
who shop belleful nahim go pray give Ps
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by vicadex07(m): 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Not becoz she is yoruba my dear..lola personally hav bad attitude..

And u , were u not bleeping igbo guy.
Dont he like u? undecided

And what is that bad attitude that she has according to you. If you don't name it, you're a bastard.
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by CaptainG00D: 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
vicadex07:

And what is that bad attitude that she has according to you. If you don't name it, you're a bastard.

And if i name it u are a bastard undecided
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by vicadex07(m): 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainG00D:

And if i name it u are a bastard undecided

if you name rubbish that you are not 100 percent sure of, it will never be well with you.
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by CaptainG00D: 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
vicadex07:

if you name rubbish that you are not 100 percent sure of, it will never be well with you.

Dude go and sleep.... i have nothing against yorubas just that lola have bad character.

I love yoruba ladies and have dated one.
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by stilldoingokay(f): 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
ekems2017:
Oga lawyer but Jude has reacted to the video. What are you now saying?

even Paul self react to the video, don't know who send the lawyer this message ooh
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by stilldoingokay(f): 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
igbsam:
yea right...we never pray for ourselves finish, na people wey dey drive bentley, range rover envogue, mercedez benz g class. Live in their own mansion. Married with kids. And living the life na im me go come pray for render support for

Oga, don't allow me to transfer my vex on you o!

I hate that word pray for them or pray for me like as if me don't pray for myself finish
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by delejames(m): 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Dude go and sleep.... i have nothing against yorubas just that lola have bad character.

I love yoruba ladies and have dated one.
Guy.you still kept on saying Lola has a bad character.How can you be so sure of something you dont know?
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by CaptainG00D: 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
delejames:

Guy.you still kept on saying Lola has a bad character.How can you be so sure of something you dont know?

Hmm.. i have some clue but lets just forget it.
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by akigbemaru: 11:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
Rachelsblog:
Senior Advocate of Nigeria and private lawyer to Psqaure Festus Keyamo has reacted to the viral fight video of the brothers fighting, that was released this morning, according to him the incident seen on the video happened since year, and there's not truth in it... read the press release below!

''Our attention has been drawn to the on-going feud between the Psquare brothers in online, print and electronic media. We have also been inundated with calls from the media to authenticate the correspondence Peter Okoye sent to our office, indicating his intention to terminate the contract between the brothers for various reasons and the online video showing a purported scuffle between the brothers in our Chambers.

Firstly, while it is obvious that none of these materials were released from our Chambers, we are thoroughly saddened and embarrassed by these developments. As their close friends and lawyers over many years, we have done our very best to manage their differences over time and very prominent personalities have been invited in the past to intervene.

We are well aware that we have a duty to keep the details of their disagreements confidential, so we shall say nothing here on the issues at stake. But since the disagreement is now in the public domain, and our name has been dragged into the fray, we wish to appeal to members of the public to refrain from jumping into uninformed conclusions about this feud.

None of these talented brothers is at fault. None of them is also wholly justified and correct in their individual positions. We also wish to state categorically that, contrary to widely held opinions, none of their wives is at fault. In fact, the wives have kept their respectable and dignified distances from all the issues involved. THEY HAVE NEVER INTERFERED in any way.

We also want to state that whilst all the three brothers may have genuine grievances, nobody’s life is at risk. All the various incidents that happened in our Chambers (some as late at 12 midnight and 2am and one of which was captured in the online video) arose out of various meetings that were genuine attempts at resolving their differences. Whatever was said by all of them that were provocative were done in the heat of passion, emotion and anger. In fact, the incident in the video circulating online happened sometime around May, 2016. After all those arguments, we all still sat down and signed agreements and we were all happy.

So, we appeal to everyone to please grant the Okoye family the privacy, prayers and support that they need at these trying times. I have also appealed to all of them not to grant further interviews at this point so as not to escalate the issues further. Whatever is going on is the usual siblings’ rivalry experienced in most families. It is nothing unusual.

We are of the strong opinion that the brothers would eventually put away their differences and come back stronger.

Thank you.

Yours most trusted,

FESTUS KEYAMO, SAN, FCIArb (UK)

Head of Chambers

Source-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/09/the-video-is-fake-psquares-lawyer.html

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by sweetgala(m): 12:38am On Sep 27, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Lola is bad she has bad manners...there could be high chance she carry juju enter dat family. cool
Una too like charm bro.

I neva seen where twins quarel to this point before.
Just saying cool

If you are not a twin you don't have good knowledge of the experience.
I am a twin I know

When individuals grow into adults if proper boundaries are not set this happens
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by ExInferis(m): 1:00am On Sep 27, 2017
Why does Keyamo remind me of Carlton Banks?

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by emajoe: 4:01am On Sep 27, 2017
......and after this you can still remember that song:
"CHOP MY MONEY"
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by saltoftheearth: 5:08am On Sep 27, 2017
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by nevachange(f): 5:48am On Sep 27, 2017
Children

Children.. hear the words of your elder

comot eyes from yansh and toto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZC4oTbamQw
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by Myself2(m): 6:02am On Sep 27, 2017
Festus Keyamo,,,,,,,, the great schemer with his face like a toad
Wehdone sir for trying your best to make the Okoye brothers remain brothers.You can only try your best though,but if they must go their separate ways,Abeg free them,nothing spoil.When their craze cure finish,then they will come back as brothers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by poweredcom(m): 6:37am On Sep 27, 2017
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by rosalieene(f): 7:26am On Sep 27, 2017
igbsam:
yea right...we never pray for ourselves finish, na people wey dey drive bentley, range rover envogue, mercedez benz g class. Live in their own mansion. Married with kids. And living the life na im me go come pray for render support for

Oga, don't allow me to transfer my vex on you o!

hahHaha...... I tire
pray ko pray ni
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by Scopeman1: 8:02am On Sep 27, 2017
Rachelsblog:
Senior Advocate of Nigeria and private lawyer to Psqaure Festus Keyamo has reacted to the viral fight video of the brothers fighting, that was released this morning, according to him the incident seen on the video happened since year, and there's not truth in it... read the press release below!

''Our attention has been drawn to the on-going feud between the Psquare brothers in online, print and electronic media. We have also been inundated with calls from the media to authenticate the correspondence Peter Okoye sent to our office, indicating his intention to terminate the contract between the brothers for various reasons and the online video showing a purported scuffle between the brothers in our Chambers.

Firstly, while it is obvious that none of these materials were released from our Chambers, we are thoroughly saddened and embarrassed by these developments. As their close friends and lawyers over many years, we have done our very best to manage their differences over time and very prominent personalities have been invited in the past to intervene.

We are well aware that we have a duty to keep the details of their disagreements confidential, so we shall say nothing here on the issues at stake. But since the disagreement is now in the public domain, and our name has been dragged into the fray, we wish to appeal to members of the public to refrain from jumping into uninformed conclusions about this feud.

None of these talented brothers is at fault. None of them is also wholly justified and correct in their individual positions. We also wish to state categorically that, contrary to widely held opinions, none of their wives is at fault. In fact, the wives have kept their respectable and dignified distances from all the issues involved. THEY HAVE NEVER INTERFERED in any way.

We also want to state that whilst all the three brothers may have genuine grievances, nobody’s life is at risk. All the various incidents that happened in our Chambers (some as late at 12 midnight and 2am and one of which was captured in the online video) arose out of various meetings that were genuine attempts at resolving their differences. Whatever was said by all of them that were provocative were done in the heat of passion, emotion and anger. In fact, the incident in the video circulating online happened sometime around May, 2016. After all those arguments, we all still sat down and signed agreements and we were all happy.

So, we appeal to everyone to please grant the Okoye family the privacy, prayers and support that they need at these trying times. I have also appealed to all of them not to grant further interviews at this point so as not to escalate the issues further. Whatever is going on is the usual siblings’ rivalry experienced in most families. It is nothing unusual.

We are of the strong opinion that the brothers would eventually put away their differences and come back stronger.

Thank you.

Yours most trusted,

FESTUS KEYAMO, SAN, FCIArb (UK)

Head of Chambers

Source-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/09/the-video-is-fake-psquares-lawyer.html

who is making It to be public? are they not the person that circulate the said video. . lmao
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 27, 2017
joshuaidibia:
If Jon Lenon could leave the Beatles, ABBA broke up, who the hell is Psquare That I can't spell without my auto correct changing their name
so ABBA even broke up, i wasn't even aware.
Re: The Video Of P'square Fighting At Festus Keyamo's Chamber Happened In 2016 by jobbers: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2017
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' / Fans Blast Iyanya Shirtless Photo / Corn-fused, Corn-demned, Corn-tinue: See Funny Reactions To Kate Henshaw's Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.