Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

Revealed!: European Union LastYear Advice To IPOB, OEAS 4 Guaranteed Referendum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed!: European Union LastYear Advice To IPOB, OEAS 4 Guaranteed Referendum (2575 Views)

Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu / South-East Governors React To IPOB’s Attack On Sight Order / Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed!: European Union LastYear Advice To IPOB, OEAS 4 Guaranteed Referendum by Saaruman(m): 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
Lets wait for the lost souls of daura to come and condemn EU for standing for Human rights and freedom of self-determination. The same hypocrites who said Nnamdi Kanu is going about his agitation wrongly will still condemn EU for their statement.
Re: Revealed!: European Union LastYear Advice To IPOB, OEAS 4 Guaranteed Referendum by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
kp3tech:

You are just blind.... Innocent civilians, both easterners and Northerners were victims of That army invasion in Aba... The politicians that initiated it are all safe.

One Nigeria does not benefit me or u... It benefit only Igbo politicians.

If biafra does not come.. You lose... Obiano and Co gain... South East and South South political party would be happy... You, you dont even know what you are doing
me I know wat ayam doin.

ayam supporting my fada land right from my home, oya com&beat me grin
Re: Revealed!: European Union LastYear Advice To IPOB, OEAS 4 Guaranteed Referendum by Daboomb: 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ishilove:
Whoever quotes me to type rubbish will feel the wrath of the mods...

So, when did OLEAS or whatever become a force to reckon with?

What is EU saying here that they haven't said to countless other secessionists, world over? What's new here? cheesy cheesy

Even as of TODAY, CATALUNYA/Barcelona is being 'arrested' with Spanish Police or are they not part of the E.U.
Forget matter jare, IPOB is a terorist group.
That is GAZZETTED and it is OFFICIAL

1 Like

Re: Revealed!: European Union LastYear Advice To IPOB, OEAS 4 Guaranteed Referendum by bakila: 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
kp3tech:

2016 is last year.... That explains many of IPOB technique

Like Election Boycott
Like insisting on non violent

BREXIT is connected to this Biafra issue....

EU are obviously the brain and sponsor behind biafra... and it has been a long time coming.
They are also the brain and sponsor behind Brexit. Tells by Moonlight.
Re: Revealed!: European Union LastYear Advice To IPOB, OEAS 4 Guaranteed Referendum by Ishilove: 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
Eastfield1:
Agentsmiths
Shout it louder.
Re: Revealed!: European Union LastYear Advice To IPOB, OEAS 4 Guaranteed Referendum by Ishilove: 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Daboomb:

Even as of TODAY, CATALUNYA/Barcelona is being 'arrested' with Spanish Police or are they not part of the E.U.
Forget matter jare, IPOB is a terorist group.
That is GAZZETTED and it is OFFICIAL
Signed, sealed and delivered! cheesy
Re: Revealed!: European Union LastYear Advice To IPOB, OEAS 4 Guaranteed Referendum by shallysgirl: 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
Get lost with your rubbish support.
ITbomb:
Good advice

What is this one saying

Will you shut your mouth
We need the South west support for this to pass through and you are still ranting rubbish.
Do you think Igbos can fight the North alone?
Re: Revealed!: European Union LastYear Advice To IPOB, OEAS 4 Guaranteed Referendum by shallysgirl: 11:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
OK prophet Mallam, we don hear.
MichaelSokoto:

but ya Biafra will Neva come, goan mark it down grin
Re: Revealed!: European Union LastYear Advice To IPOB, OEAS 4 Guaranteed Referendum by shallysgirl: 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
So why are you in pains?
Ishilove:
Whoever quotes me to type rubbish will feel the wrath of the mods...

So, when did OLEAS or whatever become a force to reckon with?

What is EU saying here that they haven't said to countless other secessionists, world over? What's new here? cheesy cheesy
Re: Revealed!: European Union LastYear Advice To IPOB, OEAS 4 Guaranteed Referendum by shallysgirl: 11:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
It was last year. The title says so.
wakaman:
Check the date of this so called OPINION!

past glory and foregone alternative things.
Re: Revealed!: European Union LastYear Advice To IPOB, OEAS 4 Guaranteed Referendum by AyakaDunukofia: 12:52am On Sep 27, 2017
It would be informative and civilized for Nairaland operators to constantly engage in divergent views.

This news should equally be on the FP, at the very least, to encourage robust debate.
Re: Revealed!: European Union LastYear Advice To IPOB, OEAS 4 Guaranteed Referendum by Bede2u(m): 3:54am On Sep 27, 2017
ITbomb:
Good advice

What is this one saying

Will you shut your mouth
We need the South west support for this to pass through and you are still ranting rubbish.
Do you think Igbos can fight the North alone?
I keep telling people this, if we want Biafra, we must have SW and SS full support and even then, it may not be enough. We would still pray and hope the north gets disunited

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Still Colonized And Africans Are Still Slaves. / Hungry Kid Calls 911 And Police Brought Him Food (photo) / Prof. Chidi Odinkalu Blasts Abike Dabiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.