Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) (43584 Views)

Two Hookers Made To Frog Jump For Fighting Over A Client At A Hotel In Delta / 8 Men Sent To Prison For Disgracing And Defrauding Osun Lawmaker, Owoeye Of N38m / Two Men Sent To Prison 26 Years Ago For Rape. Woman Confesses She Lied. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by SirLakes: 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:

As you no see Oladejo Hammed, I conclude that....
No mind am, sh!t Don cover hin eyes
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by zolapower: 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
comradespade:

At ur service, sir grin
God bless ,wo oni se ori buruku . Arrrgh ! Pm news no dey comot from the confine of ejibo to conduct other news ? Na wa oo
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by Dalek(m): 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
Catalyst4real:
This prostitutes sef, why is their name always Joy undecided
and blessing

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by frubben(m): 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
Joy punna just dey cos confusion

Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by SirLakes: 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
Catalyst4real:
This prostitutes sef, why is their name always Joy undecided

I wonder oo
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by Catalyst4real: 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dalek:
and blessing
You sabi cheesy
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by maykam(m): 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2017
These ones no even get brain wey dem dey use to think.
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by jamace(m): 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
grin grin
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
zolapower:
God bless ,wo oni se ori buruku . Arrrgh ! Pm news no dey comot from the confine of ejibo to conduct other news ? Na wa oo

Amin, sir

Lol, ejigbo is the Kenya of Lagos grin grin
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by vicadex07(m): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
madgoat:

Forget that thing... HIV/AIDS is not real and a thing of the mind.
how true is this? Do you have any credible source to back up this assertion?
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by Kenzyy0(m): 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hmmmm

Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by Emeka71(m): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Ekene Williams, 21, Kelly Ozor, 19.

I know, na only dem dey involve for dis kind nonsense. Smh.
And Oladejo Ahmed is not among them SMH.
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by Afritop(m): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
grin A girl called Joy overjoyed their joyful joysticks leading them to a joyous fight.
GUYS OVERJOY CAN KILL.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by Haychay(m): 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
madgoat:

Forget that thing... HIV/AIDS is not real and a thing of the mind.
please come again shocked i didnt hear that, a thing of the mind. if thats your mindset, sorry oh cheesy
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by madgoat(m): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
vicadex07:

how true is this? Do you have any credible source to back up this assertion?

Have u seen any one with HIV? We dont have to be biased. HIV is a thing of the mind
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by zolapower: 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
comradespade:

Amin, sir

Lol, ejigbo is the Kenya of Lagos grin grin
bros no talk am again oo make oba of ejigbo no catch u oo
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by BluntBoy(m): 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
Sensible people are fighting for good governance, these ones are fighting over cheap something. They even ended up behind bars.
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by boldking(m): 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
Haychay:

please come again shocked i didnt hear that, a thing of the mind. if thats your mindset, sorry oh cheesy
truth be told I don't believe in HIV AIDS, its a thing used to deceive blacks for population reduction
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by okerekeikpo: 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
They have changed their names to Igbo name, hmmmm wisdom will not kill me
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by alaskido(m): 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
What a shame. Fighting over Olosho when there are so many sex starved girls on the street.
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by Haychay(m): 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
boldking:
truth be told I don't believe in HIV AIDS, its a thing used to deceive blacks for population reduction
truth be told, organisations use it to deceive all races, but u know what they say, experience is the best teacher, i dont wish for u to experience such but when u are in life contact with d disease, my broda your mindset would change

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by boldking(m): 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
Haychay:

truth be told, organisations use it to deceive all races, but u know what they say, experience is the best teacher, i dont wish for u to experience such but when u are in life contact with d disease, my broda your mindset would change
but have u seen anyone with HIV ...I havnt seen any and I won't see

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by thestevens: 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
While psqaure were busy making the news because of money, some idiot are actually fighting because of sex. how stupid and ironic.
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by Goodluckwinner(m): 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
End time men with less value.
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by Oladeeone: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2017
And someone will be bleeping the gal real hot right now o without none of them having tasted her...... Lol. Struggle for pussy
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by lonelydora: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Ekene Williams, 21, Kelly Ozor, 19.

I know, na only dem dey involve for dis kind nonsense. Smh.

4 people were named, why isolate one name?
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by dreamworld: 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:
Useless boys fighting over overused Ashawo whose vagina passage can take Dangote trailer. For the fact that she is new in that hotel doesn't mean that she's new in the business. Ikpummiri fall on you guys.
It seems u r good in d business, oko ashawo angry grin
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by enemyofprogress: 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
Na wetin we go do with all dis IPOB?

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
na Ipob matter the only afonja among them na jihadist oladejo hammed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) / Twin Brothers And A Man Clash In Kano (Graphic Photos) / Ogun Traders Use Bra To Flog Driver Who Hit One Of Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.