Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) (43583 Views)

Two Hookers Made To Frog Jump For Fighting Over A Client At A Hotel In Delta / 8 Men Sent To Prison For Disgracing And Defrauding Osun Lawmaker, Owoeye Of N38m / Two Men Sent To Prison 26 Years Ago For Rape. Woman Confesses She Lied. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
zolapower:
bros no talk am again oo make oba of ejigbo no catch u oo

Baba, na to tell am say na you put am for my mouth lipsrsealed
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by Curry30: 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
The newer the pvssy, the "harder" the fvcking urges.

Damn stupid boys
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by aleeyus(m): 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
vicadex07:

how true is this? Do you have any credible source to back up this assertion?
No mind that stupid
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by wiseworld: 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
Idiot And Jobless guy,pussy wey dangote trailler feel make U turn inside.
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by Haychay(m): 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2017
boldking:

but have u seen anyone with HIV ...I havnt seen any and I won't see
honestly i havent seen, but the stories i hear scare d shit out of me cry
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by Swanzi(m): 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Ekene Williams, 21, Kelly Ozor, 19.

I know, na only dem dey involve for dis kind nonsense. Smh.

And you stylishly left out Oladejo Ahmed hmmm

Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by LoveJesus87(m): 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
GavelSlam:
grin
Na real Joy be her name.
Mumu grin
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by phemmytom: 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
they are immature guys nah.... what do you expect of them?
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by aguyph: 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
dre11:

What do you expect from fool that jumps in a moving yellow scrap bus smiling �.@#ndiofeakwu.

http://pmexpressng.com/3-men-sent-prison-fighting-new-sex-worker/

Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by iammolise(m): 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hahaha cheesy my belle oh!!!!... Such a ludicrous scenario.... Shey d olosho carry gold 4 nyatstch?
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by chrisskynet(m): 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Choi u too mumu... Akpa amu di ka gi
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by MLK22555: 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
3 Rams fighting, just to pepper Tomato... I just dey Look and Laff
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by Nobody: 2:24am On Sep 27, 2017
Signs of the time.
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by Revolva(m): 7:05am On Sep 27, 2017
fools de fight for ashewo wey plenty for lagos....they ned to be flogged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZM7aM6JD7U
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by Iamsammy(m): 8:21am On Sep 27, 2017
LionDeLeo:

and what of the oladejo Ahmed? Tribalism is really a disease
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by LionDeLeo: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2017
Iamsammy:
and what of the oladejo Ahmed? Tribalism is really a disease
Really?

That's to say there is a a serious epidemic among ipob members. undecided
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 27, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Really?

That's to say there is a a serious epidemic among ipob members. undecided
And You cleverly left out oladejo hammed?,thank God I am neither igbo nor youruba, this two tribes seems to be the problem of the south ,bigoted bunch mteeeew
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by Ayowande1997(m): 9:27am On Sep 27, 2017
madgoat:

Forget that thing... HIV/AIDS is not real and a thing of the mind.

just like your name 'madgoat'
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by BiggyBamBam: 9:38am On Sep 27, 2017
Catalyst4real:
This prostitutes sef, why is their name always Joy undecided

How many have you had sex with to know their names?
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by suremanpatriot: 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
Her name na joy,so the yeye boys com over joy to welcome am. Yeye things! grin grin grin
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by maygreaves(m): 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
frenzyduchess:
And You cleverly left out oladejo hammed?,thank God I am neither igbo nor youruba, this two tribes seems to be the problem of the south ,bigoted bunch mteeeew
This your comment....if they gang up and face you now, we'll find out who the bigoted bunch are
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
Let them come na, I only stated the fact. This two tribes seem to lead the disunity we are experiencing in the south
maygreaves:

This your comment....if they gang up and face you now, we'll find out who the bigoted bunch are
Re: 3 Men Sent To Prison For Fighting Over New Sex Worker (pic) by maygreaves(m): 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Let them come na, I only stated the fact. This two tribes seem to lead the disunity we are experiencing in the south
well, i agree with you. it seems to me that the well fed ones enjoy each others companies and its the hungry ones fighting over which tribe is the superior one...it is well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) / Twin Brothers And A Man Clash In Kano (Graphic Photos) / Ogun Traders Use Bra To Flog Driver Who Hit One Of Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.