Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,367 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Ekiti Lawmaker Speaks On ‘brutality Of Widow’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Lawmaker Speaks On ‘brutality Of Widow’ (393 Views)

Ekiti Lawmaker Elect In Efon, Adegoke Olajide Appreciates Electorate / Ekiti Lawmaker Removes EFCC Marking On Building (photo) / Lawmaker Speaks On Apc’s Decision To Replace Dogara For ‘fighting’ Buhari, Abuba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Lawmaker Speaks On ‘brutality Of Widow’ by OyinloyeBA: 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2017
Ekiti State House of Assembly member representing Ekiti East
Constituency 2, Dare Pelemo, has denied sexually harrassing a widow, Mrs. Mercy Ilesanmi.

Addressing reporters in Ado-Ekiti on Tuesday, Pelemo accused the woman of “attempting to frame him up and destroy his name.”

Pelemo, who is the House Committee Chairman on Security, said Mrs. Ilesanmi did not wear visitor’s tag when she visited the Assembly complex on September 5, which prompted him to challenge her mission.

The lawmaker accused Mrs. Ilesanmi of working as an agent of the Senator representing Ekiti South, Mrs. Biodun Olujimi, who is no longer in the good book of Governor Ayo Fayose and the leadership of the Assembly.

Pelemo said: “It is not true that I touched her, I did not touch her breasts but I suddenly saw a petition from FIDA last Friday but I had travelled to my hometown, Ilasa-Ekiti after which the FIDA people called me and I told them that I would be coming back on Monday.

“It was not as if I ignored FIDA; she is trying to frame me up and destroy my good name. She is being sponsored by some people but I will still honour the FIDA invitation.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/26/ekiti-lawmaker-speaks-brutality-widow/amp/
Re: Ekiti Lawmaker Speaks On ‘brutality Of Widow’ by OyinloyeBA: 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2017

He is an illiterate. Why should FIDA summon him? When did they become an investigation committee or crime investigation body or even misbehaviour or disciplinary organ of the house of assembly?
Re: Ekiti Lawmaker Speaks On ‘brutality Of Widow’ by yarimo(m): 11:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
FAYOSE and his gang of incompetent lawmakers have started again, oya FIDA do the needful since the lawmaker is an illiterate grin

(1) (Reply)

Analysis Of Ohanaeze's John Nnia Nwodo's Chatham House Half-baked Recipe / Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice: Leave North Now – Lawyers Warn Igbos / A Nairalander's Independence Message To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.