Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,029 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Senator Dino Melaye Is Missing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Is Missing (1282 Views)

Dino Melaye Is Pretending To Be Ill, All Tests Is Negative - Police / Police At The Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Treated (Photos) / 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Dino Melaye Is Missing by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
Officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission this morning stormed the National Assembly in search of Senator Dino Melaye to serve him recall notice as directed by a Judge of the Federal High Court Abuja division.
The officials it was learnt searched in vain for the Kogi born Senator until they all got exhausted.
From the office of the Senate President, to the office of the Clerk of National Assembly, to the office of the Senate Leader, the sensational and stylish Senator from Kogi state remains elusive.
When the INEC officials got tired finally, they went in front of Senator Dino Melaye's office and dumped all their documents there.
Currently, Senator Dino Melaye is missing and the recall process is put on hold because you can't recall a man whom you haven't seen and served a recall letter.
Hmm.........

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is Missing by toocoded: 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
Is he a PIN or what exactly I'm not understanding!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is Missing by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2017
another coward on the run...... after all the mouth making!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is Missing by ashjay001(m): 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
modelmike7:
another coward on the run......
after all the mouth making!

Na their diehard supporters dey amaze me pass!?

Willing to die for men, who cant face d consequence of their actions!?

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is Missing by yarimo(m): 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
And yesterday DINO MELAYE was busy interpreting the constitution how he wants, that the recall process is dead on arrival. INEC well done please tomorrow is another day grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is Missing by RoyalUc(m): 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2017
"When the INEC officials got tired finally, they went in front of Senator Dino Melaye's office and dumped all their documents there."

Was this a good idea? What if he claims he never saw those documents after collaborating with hoodlums to evacuate them?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is Missing by aolawale025: 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
It's INEC making a fool of themselves. When they can get a court order to serve the notice thru publication in a newspaper
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is Missing by oladeebo: 11:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
you see those who wanted Nigeria to be restructured for them to govern.
the stupid fellow.
since time when these people follow saraki to court, I know we are in serious trouble!

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is Missing by oladeebo: 11:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
aolawale025:
It's INEC making a fool of themselves. When they can get a court order to serve the notice thru publication in a nwespaper
he must be served personally!

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is Missing by RomeSankara: 12:02am On Sep 27, 2017
He has no need to bail on it since the 90 days will soon expire

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is Missing by Theakthedream: 1:46am On Sep 27, 2017
RomeSankara:
He has no need to bail on it since the 90 days will soon expire
ARE YOU now in support of Dino or what exactly do you mean?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is Missing by JusticeSeeker: 7:16am On Sep 27, 2017
Right from day one I personally knew where Dino was heading - Just use Nigerian Judiciary to see that 90 days are over. If not compromise and corruption what is that that will make a judge about to go on vacation give a status quo maintenance order to a time bond issue?

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is Missing by Nemesis1: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2017
I placed a bet with someone 3 months ago, I told that person Dino will be recalled within a few months and the stake was 500k if you are the person kindly pay up

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is Missing by RomeSankara: 9:09am On Sep 27, 2017
Theakthedream:

ARE YOU now in support of Dino or what exactly do you mean?

No I am not ooo

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is Missing by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 27, 2017
Nemesis1:
I placed a bet with someone 3 months ago, I told that person Dino will be recalled within a few months and the stake was 500k if you are the person kindly pay up

Lol.
The person will soon come.
Just wait bro!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! Ipob Members Turn Against Them Selves / Top Neurosurgeons Handpicked To Treat Yusuf Buhari (PHOTOS) / Power Has Been Restored Back At Exactly 23:33pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.