Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Burnt All Bridges With Sanity. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Burnt All Bridges With Sanity. (2194 Views)

Why Can't We Act With Sanity In This Country? / Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo / Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Burnt All Bridges With Sanity. by OyinloyeBA: 7:06am On Sep 27, 2017
.. a careful examination of Nnamdi Kanu's speeches portrays someone who is possibly mentally disturbed or at best retarded. While agitation for a better Nigeria or even secession is not a crime.... The kind of divisive speeches he makes are full of hate, conceited and outright bridge burning.

Well as a Christian... I definitely want nothing to do with an unbeliever who denigrated my faith, same goes for millions of other Christians too. Now for the southern part of Nigeria which is 85% Christian populated... Kanu burnt a big bridge here.

There's a Yoruba proverb that says a madman is interesting to look at in fact enjoyable to watch display. But it is not something anyone wants to give birth too.

I will advise my Igbo people to pursue their agendas under a responsible leadership..that would recognise that mutual respect for other people's value and dignity is essential. And not be taken in by madmen like Nnamdi Kanu.

Peradventure they are fooled by the antics of people like Fayose who has been displaying support for Kanu..ask them if they give room for opposition in their domain or believe anyone can ever have a differing opinion from theirs?

Conclusively, no sane person should be taken in by Nnamdi Kanu's antics. In fact his mental health status should be verified with an unparalleled sense of urgency!

Thanks
OyinloyeBA.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Burnt All Bridges With Sanity. by Chinachriss(m): 7:18am On Sep 27, 2017
e
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Burnt All Bridges With Sanity. by basmur(m): 7:21am On Sep 27, 2017
nice observation.
thats your opinion though !! you are entitle to it...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Burnt All Bridges With Sanity. by libertyhope2017: 7:24am On Sep 27, 2017
OyinloyeBA:
..[s] a careful examination of Nnamdi Kanu's speeches portrays someone who is possibly mentally disturbed or at best retarded. While agitation for a better Nigeria or even secession is not a crime.... The kind of divisive speeches he makes are full of hate, conceited and outright bridge burning.

Well as a Christian... I definitely want nothing to do with an unbeliever who denigrated my faith, same goes for millions of other Christians too. Now for the southern part of Nigeria which is 85% Christian populated... Kanu burnt a big bridge here.

There's a Yoruba proverb that says a madman is interesting to look at in fact enjoyable to watch display. But it is not something anyone wants to give birth too.

I will advise my Igbo people to pursue their agendas under a responsible leadership..that would recognise that mutual respect for other people's value and dignity is essential. And not be taken in by madmen like Nnamdi Kanu.

Peradventure they are fooled by the antics of people like Fayose who has been displaying support for Kanu..ask them if they give room for opposition in their domain or believe anyone can ever have a differing opinion from theirs?

Conclusively, no sane person should be taken in by Nnamdi Kanu's antics. In fact his mental health status should be verified with an unparalleled sense of urgency!

Thanks[/s]
OyinloyeBA.

Afonjas and their useless hate excuse. Did Ojukwu preach hate when he led his own struggle? Ojukwu never uttered one iota of hate or even abused anybody, never said anything bad against yorubas, yet Awolowo not only betrayed him, also starved 3 million Biafraan children to death. Nigeria helped by foreign powers declared war on Biafraa, killing over 5 million. All these happened despite Ojukwu never uttering a single hate speech or abuse, rather exhausting all avenues of dialogue, even going to as far Ghana to get an agreement which Gowon reneged on. So stop this Hate Speech Excuse arrant nonsense. Whether Nnamdi Kanu had used or not used hate speech, it would not have changed anything because Ojukwu never used one, yet over 5 million Biafraans were massacred.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Burnt All Bridges With Sanity. by adenine02: 7:24am On Sep 27, 2017
OyinloyeBA:
.. a careful examination of Nnamdi Kanu's speeches portrays someone who is possibly mentally disturbed or at best retarded. While agitation for a better Nigeria or even secession is not a crime.... The kind of divisive speeches he makes are full of hate, conceited and outright bridge burning.

Thanks
OyinloyeBA.

IPOD e-warrior are coming for your ass

wink

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Burnt All Bridges With Sanity. by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 27, 2017
I wonder why many Yoruba youths have become so jobless that they don't have any better thing to do with their lives other than open meaningless threads and analysing biafraaa and Nmadi KANU. Jeeezzzz.

You guys should find something meaningful to do with your battered and miserable lives.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Burnt All Bridges With Sanity. by months: 7:35am On Sep 27, 2017
[s]
OyinloyeBA:

Thanks
OyinloyeBA.
[/s]

how may times do igbo spit on ur tiger scratch fac 4 u to know ur not relevant?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Burnt All Bridges With Sanity. by dometome: 7:51am On Sep 27, 2017
OyinloyeBA:

Thanks
OyinloyeBA.
senseless post, this nonsense you are doing, do you think itbis Christianity? When JW who are real Christians being you the gospel, don't you reject them? Yeye!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Burnt All Bridges With Sanity. by OyinloyeBA: 7:56am On Sep 27, 2017
libertyhope2017:

Afonjas and their useless hate excuse. Did Ojukwu preach hate when he led his own struggle? Ojukwu never uttered one iota of hate or even abused anybody, never said anything bad against yorubas, yet Awolowo not only betrayed him, also starved 3 million Biafraan children to death. Nigeria helped by foreign powers declared war on Biafraa, killing over 5 million. All these happened despite Ojukwu never uttering a single hate speech or abuse, rather exhausting all avenues of dialogue, even going to as far Ghana to get an agreement which Gowon reneged on. So stop this Hate Speech Excuse arrant nonsense. Whether Nnamdi Kanu had used or not used hate speech, it would not have changed anything because Ojukwu never used one, yet over 5 million Biafraans were massacred.

Am I talking about Ojukwu?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Burnt All Bridges With Sanity. by OyinloyeBA: 7:57am On Sep 27, 2017
dometome:
senseless post, this nonsense you are doing, do you think itbis Christianity? When JW who are real Christians being you the gospel, don't you reject them? Yeye!

Please type in English.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Burnt All Bridges With Sanity. by OyinloyeBA: 7:57am On Sep 27, 2017
months:
[s][/s]

how may times do igbo spit on ur tiger scratch fac 4 u to know ur not relevant?
Only failures in Igbo land think like you do.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Burnt All Bridges With Sanity. by OyinloyeBA: 7:58am On Sep 27, 2017
ColonelDrake:
I wonder why many Yoruba youths have become so jobless that they don't have any better thing to do with their lives other than open meaningless threads and analysing biafraaa and Nmadi KANU. Jeeezzzz.

You guys should find something meaningful to do with your battered and miserable lives.
All the land and people in southeast Nigeria belong to Nigeria. Deal with it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Burnt All Bridges With Sanity. by OyinloyeBA: 7:59am On Sep 27, 2017
basmur:
nice observation.

thats your opinion though !! you are entitle to it...
Entirely my opinion. And I daresay that for the successful actualization of Biafra...the intellectual capacity needed is beyond Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Burnt All Bridges With Sanity. by attackgat: 8:00am On Sep 27, 2017
OyinloyeBA:

Thanks
OyinloyeBA.

Kanu didnt burn any bridges, there were no bridges to burn anyway.

Lets face facts. Its not like Nigeria is this incredible country were we love each other and are united for the purpose of nation building. Far from it. Nigeria is just a jumble of ethnic nationalities that were brought together to do the bidding of colonialists, and now the North.

Nigeria has no foundation and no bases. Kanu or no Kanu, Nigeria is no nation.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Burnt All Bridges With Sanity. by OyinloyeBA: 8:08am On Sep 27, 2017
attackgat:

Kanu didnt burn any bridges, there were no bridges to burn anyway.

Lets face facts. Its not like Nigeria is this incredible country were we love each other and are united for the purpose of nation building. Far from it. Nigeria is just a jumble of ethnic nationalities that were brought together to do the bidding of colonialists, and now the North.

Nigeria has no foundation and no bases. Kanu or no Kanu, Nigeria is no nation.
What you fail to realise is that Kanu gave the jumble you so describe more reasons to stay together. And right now all sane persons should be talking about restructuring the country.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Burnt All Bridges With Sanity. by ogmask: 8:15am On Sep 27, 2017
OyinloyeBA:

Thanks
OyinloyeBA.

Come hear Them cry oppression , victimization, marginalisation after using their own hand to pull down the roof of friendship. How any sane human will support a hateful and boastful yet empty chest beating individual like kanu beats my imagination. Stupidity taking too far in this case. He even insults men of God, adeboye, kumuyi, mbaka, oyedipo and any one who is not igbo or who does not share his aggressive style of pushing things through.

As always , only pigs and idiots allowed to insult me plse.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Burnt All Bridges With Sanity. by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 27, 2017
OyinloyeBA:

All the land and people in southeast Nigeria belong to Nigeria. Deal with it.
Please, sit here all day and talk about and analyse people better than you and after your spending a lot of unproductive hours here, go and beg for the day's meal as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Burnt All Bridges With Sanity. by libertyhope2017: 8:22am On Sep 27, 2017
OyinloyeBA:

Am I talking about Ojukwu?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Burnt All Bridges With Sanity. by Horlufemi(m): 8:31am On Sep 27, 2017
OyinloyeBA:

Entirely my opinion. And I daresay that for the successful actualization of Biafra...the intellectual capacity needed is beyond Nnamdi Kanu.

I'm sorry. You no get sense? You think these people will listen to you. You don't put people who are filled with hate on the right path. Let the hate consume them they will change by themselves. Give your ideas to people who are intelectually sound. Don't waste your time here. Oonkay
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Burnt All Bridges With Sanity. by otukpo(f): 8:33am On Sep 27, 2017
OyinloyeBA:

I totally agree with you.

I am Igbo and I can't follow / align with someone with intellectual capacity like Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Burnt All Bridges With Sanity. by attackgat: 8:36am On Sep 27, 2017
OyinloyeBA:

What you fail to realise is that Kanu gave the jumble you so describe more reasons to stay together. And right now all sane persons should be talking about restructuring the country.

How did he give them reasons to be together?

Only a fool is still talking about restructuring when the North are totally against it. What will you do when North say no to restrcturing? Will you tow the line of Kanu and ask for secession or go back to singing ONE NIGERIA?

Of course we all know you will go back to ONE NIGERIA because you dont have the backbone to be a radical like Kanu.

I laugh at you people who talk about restructuring, come and get it from the North lets see

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Burnt All Bridges With Sanity. by dometome: 8:38am On Sep 27, 2017
OyinloyeBA:

Please type in English.
Stop hiding, I was in a car when I typed it, the car was vibrating as a result of a misfire in one of the 4 cylinders.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Burnt All Bridges With Sanity. by olamil34(m): 8:38am On Sep 27, 2017
so what will u call ipob members, good samaritan - are the ipob people ok, doctor - they are hopelessly deranged
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Burnt All Bridges With Sanity. by Sagay212: 8:52am On Sep 27, 2017
libertyhope2017:

Lol...it is no longer 3 million igbos that were killed during the war, it has increased to 5million. And it was Awolowo that killed the 5million igbo people? Kikikikikiki...ogbunigwe fall on your flat head.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Burnt All Bridges With Sanity. by Nemesis1: 8:54am On Sep 27, 2017
Yeyenatu

Imagine
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Burnt All Bridges With Sanity. by Victornezzar: 8:56am On Sep 27, 2017
Omo dis Kanu matter don make some people get heart attack
Am not supporting him tho.....but he's fighting 4 d right tin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Burnt All Bridges With Sanity. by dlondonbadboy: 8:58am On Sep 27, 2017
Almost everybody wants BIAFRA....why is that? Cos the worst BIAFRA would be better than the best Nigeria.

What a shithole of a county.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Burnt All Bridges With Sanity. by dlondonbadboy: 8:59am On Sep 27, 2017
libertyhope2017:

You just ended the op...Now he has ran away from his own thread.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Burnt All Bridges With Sanity. by libertyhope2017: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

You just ended the op...Now he has ran away from his own thread.

I know how deal with them afonjas...they cannot reason.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Burnt All Bridges With Sanity. by dlondonbadboy: 9:08am On Sep 27, 2017
libertyhope2017:

I know how deal with them afonjas...they cannot reason.

...hahaha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Burnt All Bridges With Sanity. by omofunaab(m): 9:17am On Sep 27, 2017
Lol, See as Potor miscreants dey hammer the Op head.

This is what you get when you don't mind your business.

All these "Suffisticated" Yorubas must understand the fact that, Hate speeches, bitterness, greediness, arrogance, crime and jealousy are all embedded in Potor culture.

And if any Potor man/woman doesn't possess all the attributes mentioned above then he/she is regarded as an "Efulefu" or "Afonja"

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Burnt All Bridges With Sanity. by OyinloyeBA: 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
otukpo:

I totally agree with you.

I am Igbo and I can't follow / align with someone with intellectual capacity like Kanu.

Please let other Igbo people understand... They seem not to be able to see through Kanu's antics

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Leads Again - Pic / Intelligence Report!! Head Of Aso Rock Cabals Revealed!!! / Open Letter To Ahmed Asiwaju Bola Tinubu By General Adeyinka Adebayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.