Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Why AM I Suffering Like This... Am I Cursed? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why AM I Suffering Like This... Am I Cursed? (505 Views)

Mbaka Blasts Ekweremadu: Says He's Suffering Political 'Quary Gada Quary Gada' / Are Those Speaking Bad Of Jesus Christ Cursed? / "Oh God, Na Like This We God Dey?" Church Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why AM I Suffering Like This... Am I Cursed? by Masogemstones(m): 7:17am On Sep 27, 2017
IS THERE NOT A CAUSE?
… Is there not a cause: 1 Samuel 17:29.

These have always been the question on the lips of many. Yes there is always a cause. But on exceptional case it came to give glory to God. Curse causeless shall not come- (Proverbs 26:2). The disciples of Jesus asked this same question one day in their encounter with a man born blind.

The Bible Said;... And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth. And his disciples asked him, saying, master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
Jesus answered neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents but that the work of God should be made manifest in him. John 9:1-3.

Did you see the questions that they asked Jesus? They know that under normal circumstances a man is not suppose to be born blind. They asked “who did sin, this man, his parents”. This goes to establish that some things you are suffering is as a result of sin. Either your acts can provoke a curse against you or Your parents acts can also plug you into a curse -“Curse causeless shall not come”.

Have you ever wondered why something happen to you -which you don’t understand? Have you ever reasoned why every one seems to get blessed but you?
Have you ever sit dejectedly and say; God! Why me again? Something happen to you that you cannot account for. Sometimes you don’t enjoy them at all.
Have you ever wondered why you have been prayed for … but never get healed?
I have also been wondering why some people have breakdown at the edge of breakthrough. When you start getting ahead, it seems to fall apart.
Have you ever pondered why someone’s sin (like your parents) does affect you? All things look confusing to you, yet you sat down watching! Gaze on!

GET READY TO FIND OUT
When I watch a family being ravaged by one line of sickness or death- it made me to remember the word of God.
There is this family in my village. The spirit of violence in claiming their life one after another. first a youth of 29 years old died of food poison. Secondly, another brother died of motorcycle accident. Third, both their father and mother died prematurely. There is high rate of infant mortality. All you can see there is grave!, grave !! Grave!!!. Until now, little children are always afraid of passing bye the house for fear of dead one and because of multiple graves. It was up until the Christian union in my village prayed and fasted for that family, that the curse that claims their lives was broken. I was an eye witness to the whole thing.

Rev. Samuel Uwalaka was my Pastor in Assemblies of God Church Umueze Awkunanow. My church pastor was lamenting one day having come back from a burial ceremony in his own village; He said that one of his relative came home with his family, his wife and three boys and one girl will graduates and working class citizen. When they where to go back to the city, the man stayed back for a family meeting with his relatives and bided his wife and four children save journey. About four hours later, his family was brought back to him now as dead bodies. What could have gone wrong?.

You can look around you and see similar cases. This is a problem for those in the church as much as those who do not know Christ as Lord and Saviour.
The kingdom of God and darkness operates totally a “legal rights”. Legal rights, you must understand! The throne of God is a count room. Satan is the accuser of the brethren (The prosecution attorney). Jesus is there in heavens curt, interceding for the brethren (The defense attorney). Papa God Almighty is the decision maker (The judge). Human race every where, Christian and non Christians are the accused.

Satan comes before the throne and shows legal rights to attack our body or family. It is decided on if the claims are valid. If he is allowed to do as petitioned against you or your family.
Jesus came to confirm the Old Testament, not to erase Gods laws. God’s law is binding on all and is still enforced. The breakings of laws are the entering point of curse, like sudden death, barrenness, insanity and others. The curses are carried out by the devil based on legal right violation and breaking of God’s laws. God himself does not do the attacking. God is a creator and not a destroyer. He will “lift His hand and permit or allow destruction to fall on someone. He Himself will not harm anyone. Satan will even attack and kill a child of God when given the legal permission to do so. That’s why Gods servants have cancer, diabetes and other evil occurrences.

It is based on this legal rights on which Satan afflicts people with a curse that Apostle Paul forewarned saying; “Neither give place to the devil”-(Ephesians 4:27). Don’t give the devil a legal right to afflict you. Any affliction you see in your life or family is the devil attacking you based on legal ground you or a member of your household gave to him. Every act of disobedience to God’s law is an automatic legal right for a curse to ravage you and your family.
Re: Why AM I Suffering Like This... Am I Cursed? by Oracle16(m): 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
Masogemstones:
IS THERE NOT A CAUSE?
… Is there not a cause: 1 Samuel 17:29.

These have always been the question on the lips of many. Yes there is always a cause. But on exceptional case it came to give glory to God. Curse causeless shall not come- (Proverbs 26:2). The disciples of Jesus asked this same question one day in their encounter with a man born blind.

The Bible Said;... And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth. And his disciples asked him, saying, master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
Jesus answered neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents but that the work of God should be made manifest in him. John 9:1-3.

Did you see the questions that they asked Jesus? They know that under normal circumstances a man is not suppose to be born blind. They asked “who did sin, this man, his parents”. This goes to establish that some things you are suffering is as a result of sin. Either your acts can provoke a curse against you or Your parents acts can also plug you into a curse -“Curse causeless shall not come”.

Have you ever wondered why something happen to you -which you don’t understand? Have you ever reasoned why every one seems to get blessed but you?
Have you ever sit dejectedly and say; God! Why me again? Something happen to you that you cannot account for. Sometimes you don’t enjoy them at all.
Have you ever wondered why you have been prayed for … but never get healed?
I have also been wondering why some people have breakdown at the edge of breakthrough. When you start getting ahead, it seems to fall apart.
Have you ever pondered why someone’s sin (like your parents) does affect you? All things look confusing to you, yet you sat down watching! Gaze on!

GET READY TO FIND OUT
When I watch a family being ravaged by one line of sickness or death- it made me to remember the word of God.
There is this family in my village. The spirit of violence in claiming their life one after another. first a youth of 29 years old died of food poison. Secondly, another brother died of motorcycle accident. Third, both their father and mother died prematurely. There is high rate of infant mortality. All you can see there is grave!, grave !! Grave!!!. Until now, little children are always afraid of passing bye the house for fear of dead one and because of multiple graves. It was up until the Christian union in my village prayed and fasted for that family, that the curse that claims their lives was broken. I was an eye witness to the whole thing.

Rev. Samuel Uwalaka was my Pastor in Assemblies of God Church Umueze Awkunanow. My church pastor was lamenting one day having come back from a burial ceremony in his own village; He said that one of his relative came home with his family, his wife and three boys and one girl will graduates and working class citizen. When they where to go back to the city, the man stayed back for a family meeting with his relatives and bided his wife and four children save journey. About four hours later, his family was brought back to him now as dead bodies. What could have gone wrong?.

You can look around you and see similar cases. This is a problem for those in the church as much as those who do not know Christ as Lord and Saviour.
The kingdom of God and darkness operates totally a “legal rights”. Legal rights, you must understand! The throne of God is a count room. Satan is the accuser of the brethren (The prosecution attorney). Jesus is there in heavens curt, interceding for the brethren (The defense attorney). Papa God Almighty is the decision maker (The judge). Human race every where, Christian and non Christians are the accused.

Satan comes before the throne and shows legal rights to attack our body or family. It is decided on if the claims are valid. If he is allowed to do as petitioned against you or your family.
Jesus came to confirm the Old Testament, not to erase Gods laws. God’s law is binding on all and is still enforced. The breakings of laws are the entering point of curse, like sudden death, barrenness, insanity and others. The curses are carried out by the devil based on legal right violation and breaking of God’s laws. God himself does not do the attacking. God is a creator and not a destroyer. He will “lift His hand and permit or allow destruction to fall on someone. He Himself will not harm anyone. Satan will even attack and kill a child of God when given the legal permission to do so. That’s why Gods servants have cancer, diabetes and other evil occurrences.

It is based on this legal rights on which Satan afflicts people with a curse that Apostle Paul forewarned saying; “Neither give place to the devil”-(Ephesians 4:27). Don’t give the devil a legal right to afflict you. Any affliction you see in your life or family is the devil attacking you based on legal ground you or a member of your household gave to him. Every act of disobedience to God’s law is an automatic legal right for a curse to ravage you and your family.

.. and so why exactly did Jesus sacrifice His Life for us. When you are born again, you are exempted from all the sins of your forefathers or sins committed in the PAST. The devil has no legal ground whatsoever upon the redeemed. When you are born again you have been set free. This is more reason we should live a Christ like live thereafter.

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Know who you are in Christ. Pray for understanding. Your deliverance will only come by knowing the truth, the truth that Christ has paid the price and by resting your faith on it. It is only the truth that can set us free, not by running up and down to deliverance churches. Instead attend bible classes and understand what Christ actually did for you, that will make you live a holy life and you will never want to grieve the Holy Spirit.

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Ele Adeojo Replies Daddy Freeze / According To 2 Timothy 3:16,17 Who Is A Man Of God? / Cac Living Water Devotional Guide For Mon, Nov 27 :topic - A Saviour For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.