Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" (14993 Views)

Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit / Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video / Nnamdi Kanu Looks Dapper In Suit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by LordOfNaira: 9:11am On Sep 30, 2017
The title is different from the post. According to the post, the man lambasted Francophone African leaders, but the title makes it seem like he lambasted all African leaders.
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by Daboomb: 9:12am On Sep 30, 2017
cjudy:
I don't think he meant Africans, he should specify the region or group of people. For me, i see only the Nigeria Presidency led by Buhari

Omo'ale!

Buhari is your nightmare.
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 30, 2017
If he's referring to African leaders, then he's right. Most of them are criminals that belong in jail. They've pushed a lot of their citizens into criminality born out of hunger and frustration. Shame

1 Like

Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by mccoy47(m): 9:12am On Sep 30, 2017
He said African leaders!
And yes, i support him 100%
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by Prouddevil(m): 9:12am On Sep 30, 2017
Don't mind the guy, he might be suffering from post traumatic disorder after some yahoo guys took back what belongs to their forefathers from him. cool
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:13am On Sep 30, 2017
playback is a bitch...Ur forefathers sins
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by nNEOo(m): 9:15am On Sep 30, 2017
education,the greatest divid.

Africa should never have adopted their education in place of our own
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by RedboneSmith(m): 9:15am On Sep 30, 2017
African leaders should be met with more of the same kind of embarrassing treatment when they go to Europe and North America. The personal humiliation may be what they need to actually get round to trying to fix their countries.
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by dhardline(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2017
Maybe more should be done to them so it will probably help reset their brains. African leaders are a shame.
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by daddysprincess1: 9:17am On Sep 30, 2017
Adduce:
##$$$Earn $40 & above from ur home...ask me how##$$$
just as he said, Criminals!
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by cjudy(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2017
Daboomb:

Omo'ale!

Buhari is your nightmare.
tongue tongue

He can't be, he is just a coward
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by gantic: 9:18am On Sep 30, 2017
joseph6071:
''You All Are Murderers And Yahoo Boys/Fraudsters In Suits''
- Angry Francophone Man Confronts All The Francophone
African Leaders Who Came to The US
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIzwX08j2SQ

I watched the video, an African railing out at African leaders......dont understand where the title of this post or the comments are coming from!!!

1 Like

Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by LordVoldemort(m): 9:19am On Sep 30, 2017
sarrki:
I agree

Having said that oyinbo man your forefathers are also murderers

I mean through
Slave trade

Did u even watch the video? The guy is an African from Equatorial Guinea.
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by IamLaura(f): 9:20am On Sep 30, 2017
Trendy247:
He is correct
You guys will always accept anything as long as it comes from a white mans mouth.
If they say ur forefathers were monkeys,you will believe it and say it's true.
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by RedboneSmith(m): 9:21am On Sep 30, 2017
Prouddevil:
Don't mind the guy, he might be suffering from post traumatic disorder after some yahoo guys took back what belongs to their forefathers from him. cool

You guys did not even watch the video. The guy accusing the African leaders of being criminals is an African himself. He is from Equatorial Guinea. And everything he said is true.

There should be more Africans in the diaspora showing up to disgrace the heck out of African politicians when they turn up in Washington DC or London in their fine clothes. They deserve every embarrassment they get.

1 Like

Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by RedboneSmith(m): 9:23am On Sep 30, 2017
IamLaura:

You guys will always accept anything as long as it comes from a white mans mouth.
If they say ur forefathers were monkeys,you will believe it and say it's true.
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

Watch the video. It was not a white man saying it. It was an African from Equatorial Guinea, and he was addressing corrupt politicians from Gabon.

1 Like

Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 30, 2017
Buharimustgo:
African leaders are more than murderers,Satan is still thinking of where to classify them

grin
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by wakaman: 9:24am On Sep 30, 2017
Judgemental!
What do we call your congress men that crave and activate mass killings through incessant and unnecessary wars for purely selfish egocentric excuses ?fabricated with utmost disdain for natural and man made laws, also propagation of ills and abnorms that shies one away into less than animal status.

Its the cycle of race you created by formulation of obnoxious policies that are purely capitalistic promoting materialism which is naturally fed by virtues of greed, fear and selfishness.

Its not white or black it's back to back!
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by NothingDoMe: 9:27am On Sep 30, 2017
sarrki:
I agree

I mean through
Slave trade
hmmmm
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by thirdi(m): 9:29am On Sep 30, 2017
grin grin
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 30, 2017
wakaman:
Judgemental!
What do we call your congress men that crave and activate mass killings through incessant and unnecessary wars for purely selfish egocentric excuses ?fabricated with utmost disdain for natural and man made laws, also propagation of ills and abnorms that shies one away into less than animal status.

Its the cycle of race you created by formulation of obnoxious policies that are purely capitalistic promoting materialism which is naturally fed by virtues of greed, fear and selfishness.

Its not white or black it's back to back!

I believe its a cycle created and sustained by hate, mistrust, fear and selfishness....and the quintessential threat of what a seemingly different people may become if they were let off the leash....I agree with yu 100%......

1 Like

Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by akigbemaru: 9:54am On Sep 30, 2017
joseph6071:
''You All Are Murderers And Yahoo Boys/Fraudsters In Suits''
- Angry Francophone Man Confronts All The Francophone
African Leaders Who Came to The US
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIzwX08j2SQ

Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by Robisky001(m): 10:09am On Sep 30, 2017
sarrki:
I agree

I mean through
Slave trade
You sound reasonable today. What's the secret?
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by XaintJoel20: 10:16am On Sep 30, 2017
scofieldsimba:
You guys are the bigger criminals...

You stole my people and forced them into slavery..

You stole our very expensive artefacts and kept them in museums scattered all around Europe..

We pay to visit those your nonsense museum..

This is Karma at work..What goes around comes around..

They did not steal your people. You sold your people to them.
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by Wulfruna(f): 10:35am On Sep 30, 2017
The biggest lesson to be learnt from comments on this thread is that Nigerians don't have data to be watching YouTube videos.

2 Likes

Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by Amajerry83(m): 10:43am On Sep 30, 2017
The guy was referring to our leaders.
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by hahnsmall: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2017
Yusfunoble:
angry

See this dumbo, African leaders are learners where Europeans are. All the millions of people US government and others have nuked in the name of politics nko. Guess the world isn't seeing it because you control the media.

European and US leaders are mean to other nations. African leaders are mean to themselves

Big difference

Still assholes though
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by Amajerry83(m): 10:44am On Sep 30, 2017
You noticed abi? They are just commenting upandan without watching the video.

Wulfruna:
The biggest lesson to be learnt from comments on this thread is that Nigerians don't have data to be watching YouTube videos.
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by SenatorAiyzik: 10:52am On Sep 30, 2017
If i hear say naija man dey dere ... ogun for kill this guy papa that place.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano: First International Flight To Land In Anambra International Airport Soon / Supporters Storm Orji Kalu's Abia Residence, Reaffirm Support For Him, APC / Oshiomhole Attends Au-Ukhua Carnival In Agebebode (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.