Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" (14991 Views)

Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit / Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video / Nnamdi Kanu Looks Dapper In Suit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by Dare2Try(m): 11:04am On Sep 30, 2017
Wulfruna:
The biggest lesson to be learnt from comments on this thread is that Nigerians don't have data to be watching YouTube videos.

Babygirl abeg no kill me with laugh.
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by MEILYN(m): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2017
The headline is very misleading. I am not sure the mod watched the video before pushing this topic to the frontpage. The guy is saying those Gabon leaders are a disgrace to Africa and he's from Equatorial Guinea. He never said all Africans are murderers.
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by MEILYN(m): 11:18am On Sep 30, 2017
Prouddevil:
Don't mind the guy, he might be suffering from post traumatic disorder after some yahoo guys took back what belongs to their forefathers from him. cool
You can't afford data to watch YouTube videos. Watch the video first before you comment.
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by onleek(m): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2017
Qualifying African leaders as a criminal, murders or people of treacherous opinion by this Frenchman in a United State Conference needs not to be overlook by African leaders..

To be frank, if United State cannot bring the man who staged the peaceful protest to in proffering lasting solutions to the criminal and murderous act, as discribed by him, then in.means American government have the full knowledge of inviting animals to its congress.

It is really becoming unbecoming of playing this hide and seek games. This Frenchman shoulfbe allow to divulge what he has and let's check if there is any element of truth.
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by SalamRushdie: 11:30am On Sep 30, 2017
Yusfunoble:
angry

See this dumbo, African leaders are learners where Europeans are. All the millions of people US government and others have nuked in the name of politics nko. Guess the world isn't seeing it because you control the media.

Name one place where US govt Nuked millions of people you liar
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by HajimeSaito(m): 11:33am On Sep 30, 2017
scofieldsimba:
You guys are the bigger criminals...

You stole my people and forced them into slavery..

You stole our very expensive artefacts and kept them in museums scattered all around Europe..

We pay to visit those your nonsense museum..

This is Karma at work..What goes around comes around..

See ignorance at work. Who sold Africans as slaves to Europeans? Wasn't it fellow Africans? Read the biographies of former slaves like Samuel Ajayi Crowther and Olaudah Equiano.
It was Africans who sold their fellow blacks for bottles of cheap whiskey and gun powder.Even to this day you are still beseiging their embassies to get visas to educate yourselves and treat simple headache and toothache. Your president would probably be dead now if it wasn't for the "evil" white men.
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by transient123(m): 11:43am On Sep 30, 2017
Buharimustgo:
African leaders are more than murderers,Satan is still thinking of where to classify them

How did you know Satan is thinking of where to classify them, are you his secretary?

1 Like

Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by gwinaB(m): 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Says the racist white boy his fellow white men rapes little kids, shoot up schools and malls and kill people for fun

Avoid white people by any means, they're evil disgusting, racist and will always blame other people instead of admitting their evilness

Racism runs in these pigs blood, their fore fathers were racist 300 years ago, their grandparents, everyone of them, you think they would change or stop being racist ??

Make friends with them at your own risk

This world will be a better place if they stop existing

Most people either don't read or listen attentively. The guy is an African from Equatorial Guinea and he was referring to African leaders. The one there were from Gabon
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
[quote author=scofieldsimba post=60966450]You guys are the bigger criminals...

You stole our very expensive artefacts and kept them in museums scattered all around Europe..

He is right. Africans are barbaric in nature with a devil's mind set. The white are better than we the blacks at all points. Without the whites, black man knows nothing about himself and his surrounding.
The dream of every black man is to go to White man country at least once in his life time and that shows that we the Africans are leaving in DARKNESS and I don't don't believe that Africa can ever be good even in the next 1 million years to come.
Coursed Continent.
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
[/color][color=#990000][/font]
He is right. Africans are barbaric in nature with a
devil's mind set. The white are better than we
the blacks at all points. Without the whites,
black man knows nothing about himself and his
surrounding.
The dream of every black man is to go to White
man country at least once in his life time and
that shows that we the Africans are leaving in
DARKNESS and I don't don't believe that Africa
can ever be good even in the next 1 million years
to come.
Coursed Continent.[color=][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
surrounding.
to come.
Coursed Continent.
[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
surrounding.
to come.
Coursed Continent.
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by irynterri(f): 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
scofieldsimba:

the truth be told they did not steal anything, we only sold our brothers, artefacts and resources to them
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by Yusfunoble05: 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Name one place where US govt Nuked millions of people you liar

It won't cost u much data to make research before you call me liar.

The bombing list

Korea and China 1950-53 (Korean War)
Guatemala 1954
Indonesia 1958
Cuba 1959-1961
Guatemala 1960
Congo 1964
Laos 1964-73
Vietnam 1961-73
Cambodia 1969-70
Guatemala 1967-69
Grenada 1983
Lebanon 1983, 1984 (both Lebanese and Syrian targets)
Libya 1986
El Salvador 1980s
Nicaragua 1980s
Iran 1987
Panama 1989
Iraq 1991 (Persian Gulf War)
Kuwait 1991
Somalia 1993
Bosnia 1994, 1995
Sudan 1998
Afghanistan 1998
Yugoslavia 1999
Yemen 2002
Iraq 1991-2003 (US/UK on regular basis)
Iraq 2003-2015
Afghanistan 2001-2015
Pakistan 2007-2015
Somalia 2007-8, 2011
Yemen 2009, 2011
Libya 2011, 2015
Syria 2014-2016

https://williamblum.org/chapters/rogue-state/united-states-bombings-of-other-countries

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/u-s-bombed-iraq-syria-pakistan-afghanistan-libya-yemen-somalia-n704636

Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by SalamRushdie: 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
Yusfunoble05:

It won't cost u much data to make research before you call me liar.

The bombing list

Korea and China 1950-53 (Korean War)
Guatemala 1954
Indonesia 1958
Cuba 1959-1961
Guatemala 1960
Congo 1964
Laos 1964-73
Vietnam 1961-73
Cambodia 1969-70
Guatemala 1967-69
Grenada 1983
Lebanon 1983, 1984 (both Lebanese and Syrian targets)
Libya 1986
El Salvador 1980s
Nicaragua 1980s
Iran 1987
Panama 1989
Iraq 1991 (Persian Gulf War)
Kuwait 1991
Somalia 1993
Bosnia 1994, 1995
Sudan 1998
Afghanistan 1998
Yugoslavia 1999
Yemen 2002
Iraq 1991-2003 (US/UK on regular basis)
Iraq 2003-2015
Afghanistan 2001-2015
Pakistan 2007-2015
Somalia 2007-8, 2011
Yemen 2009, 2011
Libya 2011, 2015
Syria 2014-2016

https://williamblum.org/chapters/rogue-state/united-states-bombings-of-other-countries

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/u-s-bombed-iraq-syria-pakistan-afghanistan-libya-yemen-somalia-n704636

You clearly don't know the meaning of of the word nuke , I am sorry for even taking you seriously at first ..please enjoy Ur day

1 Like

Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You clearly don't know the meaning of of the word nuke , I am sorry for even taking you seriously at first ..please enjoy Ur day

grin
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by Yusfunoble05: 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Lol

OK, you too.
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by ziga: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
scofieldsimba:

I think the Frenchman was talking about our style of leadership. And he wasn't far from the truth.

You also spoke a lot of truths.

However, Karma is when you pay back people who have wronged you.

But our leaders are causing us - the people to suffer unnecessarily, so that is not Karma.

That is foolishness. African leadership is a big shame to the whole world and they make us - the black nation look stupid.

1 Like

Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by IamUdo(m): 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
Op, it's either you did not watch and listen to the video properly or you are just ignorant enough to say that's a Frenchman talking to Nigerians when clearly it's an American talking to Gabon representative. People like you give Nigerians a bad name. Shame on your reporting.
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
cjudy:
I don't think he meant Africans, he should specify the region or group of people. For me, i see only the Nigeria Presidency led by Buhari

PMB hater. Those guys are from Gabon.
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by Okuda(m): 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Says the racist white boy his fellow white men rapes little kids, shoot up schools and malls and kill people for fun

Avoid white people by any means, they're evil disgusting, racist and will always blame other people instead of admitting their evilness

Racism runs in these pigs blood, their fore fathers were racist 300 years ago, their grandparents, everyone of them, you think they would change or stop being racist ??

Make friends with them at your own risk

This world will be a better place if they stop existing

did you watch the video at all? most of you folks here did not!
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by jonnyjustcome22: 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
Suffer suffer they for African
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by jonnyjustcome22: 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
Bad leader full Africa
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by jonnyjustcome22: 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
It is time African leader make Africa a better place to leave and stop killing people on the Mediterranean sea at expence of crossing to Europe for better life.
Re: Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" by months: 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
Buhari is a very wicked animal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Governors Rally Round Buni-Led Caretaker Team As 2023 Hots Up / Supporters Storm Orji Kalu's Abia Residence, Reaffirm Support For Him, APC / Oshiomhole Attends Au-Ukhua Carnival In Agebebode (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.