Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) (42061 Views)

What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) / Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor / See The 60k Outfit A Nigerian Lady Ordered VS What She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by bcashy: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2017
Na you no get the shape to show the beauty of the cloth!!! The tailor get M.sc. in tailoring

1 Like

Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by mattjoe(m): 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
Who say life easy?
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by sexy74(m): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
Martins98:

All this "Madam I sabi do am" tailors. Twitter user @pejupoppins shared the end product of the design she asked her tailor to sew for her. Lol!

More @ http://trendzbase..com/2017/09/See-What-This-Lady-Asked-For-And-See-What-Her-Tailor-Made-For-Her..html

Did your weight reduce, or you where not there when the measurement was taken?
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by YourWife(f): 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
curvilicious:
She carry bellanaija style give Obioma to sew

What was she expecting? Am sure she paid 1500 or 2000 for the cloth cheesy

I can assure you that there are some tailors that will give you some excellent quality stitches for 2k! He won't use embroideries, but you will surely enjoy your dress.
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by Barristertemmie(f): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=Houseofglam7 post=60872280]Now she's all set for the sack race at this year's inter house sports cheesy
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by Falisto: 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
hilarious!
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by hAlexandro(m): 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
grin I see no difference in the two dress expect the persons who wore them one begats curves the other is in endowed
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by lilmax(m): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
angelTI:
All of you complaining of the lady not having the physique, I tire for you o.

The plain truth is that the tailor didn't get her correct measurement. If the cloth was fitted like the model's own, it would have come out nice!!! If the model's own wasn't made to fit, it wouldn't have looked good on her too
you can imagine how they think

common sense is not actually common sha....ignorance kills like mad
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by Mizhoneywealth: 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
if a tailor try this with me, am going to collect my material from her
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by Precial419: 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
Sum Pple Wil Jux B Spitin Rubish. So There Was No Measuremen Ba. Whether Fat Or Slim A Cloth Wil Fit. It Nt Until U Use 5000 Dat U Wil Wear Cloth
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by peculiar20(f): 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
doughziay:
Nice one Tailor

If the lady in the first pic had worn that dress, it would have been better on her.

Not all dress can fit your body 。
Accept that.
abi nah....oyinbo se aso, ko se fitting... Na ur body joor
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by chris51(f): 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
The tailor tried. If the lady has no shape, is it the Tailor's fault?
She can still shape it. The fact is that a person can't pay N500 for sewing and expect N10,000 work. Tailors have grades
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by chris51(f): 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
chris51:
The tailor tried. If the lady has no shape, is it the Tailor's fault?
She can still shape it. The fact is that a person can't pay N500 for sewing and expect N10,000 work. Tailors have grades
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by Uzyvicks(f): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lolssssssssssss. Wait dear, it's all about shaping it to ur body size, dats all. Lolssssssssssss
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by princesscool: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
Faint na,wetin cosign me?
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by ncoolsome(m): 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
doughziay:
Nice one Tailor

If the lady in the first pic had worn that dress, it would have been better on her.

Accept that.

I don't get u,wasnt she measured so the dress would fit her..both hands and slit look diff from the golden...this is a no no
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by Rukkkkky(f): 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lol. Saw this on ig
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by lailuvly: 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
The tailor nerds to shapen it to fit her
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
Na still the same thing na

The beauty of that dress is left in the body of the wearer

So give it to a Sexy lady and u will thank the tailor
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by Benwurus(m): 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
Houseofglam7:
Now she's all set for the sack race at this year's inter house sports cheesy
Savage level 250
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
doughziay:
Nice one Tailor

Accept that.
That's true
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
nawa o, didn't see any wrong in what the tailor did, so she want to wear body hug so when the clothe give way she will start insulting the tailor.
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:59am On Mar 10, 2019
Adadioranma79:
The A-shape wasnt cut out well, and OP didnt pad her boobs wella too
Can I send you a PM ?
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by Adadioranma79(f): 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
Okay, sorry just saw/read your msg

Oluwasaeon:

Can I send you a PM ?
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
Adadioranma79:
Okay, sorry just saw/read your msg

No problem at all
Re: The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
Sleek work you have here. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Nigeria-Universe National Costume Causes Outrage On Twitter / Boy Looks Dapper Rocking "Agbada" (Photo) / Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.