Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

"One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) (45498 Views)

Two Teenagers Killed While Dancing ‘One Corner’ On A Motorbike In Ghana / "One Corner" Dance Hits Nigeria (video) / "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:44am On Oct 05, 2017
it wont go far like azonto..too razz and stupid

1 Like

Re: "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) by Guestlander: 6:03am On Oct 05, 2017
The Ghanaians are high on something.

1 Like

Re: "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) by DavidEsq(m): 6:18am On Oct 05, 2017
All in a desperate bid to outdo Naija. Chai! See by force epilepsy and convulsion grin. Una no reach, abeg. If no be naija, no be naija. Una mumu go soon climb tree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) by kazzy4u(m): 6:35am On Oct 05, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
Buhari is a mad dog
ur father is a coward. I bliv ur grandpa is NT up to dat age b4 he die. mumu.
Re: "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 05, 2017
Makydebbie say the truth, have you ever done the one corner dance before cheesy
Re: "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) by makydebbie(f): 6:41am On Oct 05, 2017
Jigba:

Lol I love it too o. I guess the people who hate it do so cause it's from Ghana
Lol, don't mind them. The dance is cool.
Re: "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) by makydebbie(f): 6:42am On Oct 05, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Makydebbie say the truth, have you ever done the one corner dance before cheesy
Plenty times. cheesy
Re: "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 05, 2017
Hope you didn't break your waist grin
makydebbie:
Plenty times. cheesy
Re: "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) by makydebbie(f): 6:48am On Oct 05, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Hope you didn't break your waist grin
Lol, I can't. tongue
Re: "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) by ishola075(m): 6:57am On Oct 05, 2017
I dnt still understand the Origin of this dance.
Re: "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) by HopeRisingmatte(m): 7:07am On Oct 05, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
Buhari is a mad dog
Wetin Cari Buhari join 4 d mata now? I know blame u. Ur name says it all...that ur a pig.
Re: "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) by nkemdi89(f): 7:21am On Oct 05, 2017
Omotaday:
Lets dance it together on my bed
All the video you have watched about this song, have you seen anyone danced on the bed ? You no go carry your creativity do better thing, na only bed and room dey your dirty mind.

3 Likes

Re: "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) by matrixme(m): 7:26am On Oct 05, 2017
We really have to pity these guys... Thank God this kind of cocaine induced dance cannot cross border to Nigeria. It will stop at Benin Republic. At the end of day, these ones will now join us in jollof rice contest, orisirisi
Re: "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) by tydi(m): 7:31am On Oct 05, 2017
sainty2k3:
Make I watch. Nothing but open seizure

And where is the manner in you
Re: "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) by onyxo76(m): 7:38am On Oct 05, 2017
Devil in control dance.
Re: "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) by IamSINZ(m): 7:41am On Oct 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:

They don't realise that dance is freedom
*Dancing mood activated**one corner **

When am I even gonna see you dance? undecided
Re: "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) by sainty2k3(m): 7:55am On Oct 05, 2017
tydi:

And where is the manner in you

May be you mistaken me for someone else? Do you really mean to ask that rude and foolish question? I hope not, it appears you are wiser than acting that stupidly
Re: "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) by Omotaday(m): 8:07am On Oct 05, 2017
nkemdi89:

All the video you have watched about this song, have you seen anyone danced on the bed ? You no go carry your creativity do better thing, na only bed and room dey your dirty mind.
lol ok iv heard u Ma
Re: "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) by Shhhh01(f): 8:09am On Oct 05, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
Buhari is a mad dog
go to Aso rock and tell him directly. Why saying it here on NL?
Re: "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) by OKorowanta: 8:19am On Oct 05, 2017
Sounds like a song from a francophone country.
Re: "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) by dflking: 8:21am On Oct 05, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
Buhari is a mad dog
U dey craze wetin dis man do u

1 Like

Re: "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) by FIDELITY24(m): 8:29am On Oct 05, 2017
this dance is very crazy and also annoying, they can hang on to anywhere including cars while dancing it. I witnessed the dance when I travelled to Ghana last month.

2 Likes

Re: "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) by uncleade(m): 9:25am On Oct 05, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
Buhari is a mad dog
MAY BE TRUE, BUT HE IS STILL BETTER THAN YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION. I MEAN, THE PAST, THE PRESENT, AND EVEN THE FUTURE GENERATION.

1 Like

Re: "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) by Abbotp: 9:36am On Oct 05, 2017
MADNESS JUST TOOK A NEW FORM

CHECK OUT THE BEST FACE REPAIR SERUM WITH FREE NATIONWIDE DELIVERY ON PAYPORTE ON MY SIGNATURE
Re: "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) by Carter4luv(m): 10:05am On Oct 05, 2017
China, America, Europe are busy creating something new everyday on technology.
Africa we are busy discovering different dance, azonto, skelekwu, one corner dance, etc.

2 Likes

Re: "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) by kingeddyx: 10:25am On Oct 05, 2017
DavidEsq:
All in a desperate bid to outdo Naija. Chai! See by force epilepsy and convulsion grin. Una no reach, abeg. If no be naija, no be naija. Una mumu go soon climb tree.

You honestly believe that Ghanaians have you in their contemplation when having fun dancing to their songs in their country?
you need to travel a bit more and you will come to the humbling realisation that the whole world does not revolve around your great and mighty nigeria
Re: "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) by InvertedHammer: 11:01am On Oct 05, 2017
This is the kind of invention I expect from Africa in 2017.

Screw mathematics and technology. Screw biomedical researches.

Just twist your waist and everyone goes home happy with apple pie.

/

1 Like

Re: "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) by khalids: 11:43am On Oct 05, 2017
We don't need this in Naija......no be every dance person dey copy....make Ghana keep them bullshit...

1 Like

Re: "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) by DavidEsq(m): 11:55am On Oct 05, 2017
kingeddyx:

You honestly believe that Ghanaians have you in their contemplation when having fun dancing to their songs in their country?
you need to travel a bit more and you will come to the humbling realisation that the whole world does not revolve around your great and mighty nigeria
Painment mode, activated tongue

1 Like

Re: "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) by Maski87: 11:55am On Oct 05, 2017
I hope this kind of foolishness does not come to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) by DavidEsq(m): 11:57am On Oct 05, 2017
How a dance that depicts and celebrates sexual rascality, get to be popular is mind boggling. But again, it's Ghana; Wetin person expect? I just weak sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

P-Square - Personally / Vector Disses M.I With "Judas The Rat" (Listen) / Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.