Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Romance Preparedness Kit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Preparedness Kit (292 Views)

Disaster Preparedness Plan / UPDATE! Fifa 14 With New Latest Transfer And Kit . Free / Look At The New Masturbation Kit... Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romance Preparedness Kit by sweetsugar234: 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
Are you prepared for romance? If your sweetheart came home today and said he or she received a promotion, would you be able to celebrate on the spot?

I used to keep a bottle of champagne chilling in the fridge (until we invited a homeless recovering alcoholic to live with us). I never knew when there might be some immediate need for a little sparkly to celebrate with Athena. Now sparkling cider works just as well. I also try to keep some cookies, chocolates or "treats" on hand should there be need for an instant living room picnic.

Along with having the drinks and snacks on the blanket, I can light a few candles in the living room, put on a mood setting CD and presto, we have an instant romantic setting.

It doesnt hurt to have some chocolate kisses, confetti, balloons and some blank cards on hand.

Be prepared for romance in this way not only allows and encourages you to celebrate any and every occasion that you have no way of planning for, its a great way to celebrate the occasions that might have slipped your mind (like a birthday or anniversary).
Re: Romance Preparedness Kit by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
cheesy

Konji is like a rain ooo..u never know when it gonna drop wink

But the best thing a man or a woman can have is CONDOM...we shud learn how to be responsible. ITS HANDY & NOT EXPENSIVE.. Sex is good but it shud be safe anytime, any day grin

(1) (Reply)

Divorse A Deadly Game To Play:: Kcflexblog.com / . / Eustace Forever Official Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.