Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Possible Similarities Between Pro-life & Pro-choice Moral Worldviews On Abortion - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Possible Similarities Between Pro-life & Pro-choice Moral Worldviews On Abortion (7441 Views)

What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. / Similarities Between Nigerian Pastors And Politicians / From Pro-Choice to Pro-Life . . . in Seconds! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possible Similarities Between Pro-life & Pro-choice Moral Worldviews On Abortion by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2010
InesQor:

^^^ No sir. An abortionist is the person (doctor or not) who terminates the pregnancy of the mother.

Thanks but no thanks for your correction. My Chambers Dictionary tells me that an abortionist could either mean:

a person who performs abortions, esp illegally or;

a person who is in favour of abortion on demand

And if you read the e-booklet that I posted earlier you will discover that even the lawmakers that support abortion will not be spared.
Re: Possible Similarities Between Pro-life & Pro-choice Moral Worldviews On Abortion by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:21am On Mar 14, 2010
The similarities is the fact that the pro-life and abortionists (pro-choice) have foundations that they stand on; God's creation and satans evolution respectively. undecided

Re: Possible Similarities Between Pro-life & Pro-choice Moral Worldviews On Abortion by Krayola(m): 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2010
damn, i just spent over an hour typing a reply to MyJoe and somehow managed to delete all of it. I thought I highlighted just one line but i had highlighted everything above it that was off-screen and when I pushed delete everything just pafuka. angry cry chei.

I'll type it all again later. sad
Re: Possible Similarities Between Pro-life & Pro-choice Moral Worldviews On Abortion by MyJoe: 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2010
^^^ And Ctrl+Z couldn't bring it back? So sorry to hear it.
Re: Possible Similarities Between Pro-life & Pro-choice Moral Worldviews On Abortion by Lady2(f): 8:14am On Mar 18, 2010
If you are able to engage in an act, be equally able to handle the consequences. Such is life. for every action there is a reaction.
If u know that when u put ur hand in the fire, u will be burned, do not do it.

if u know that having sex leads to children, and ur not ready for children, it is rather as simple as not having sex.

Do not do things u know u can't handle the consequences on

As to the poster. It is rather foolish to think that pro-lifers are not the ones running orphanages, or adoption clinics and such places.

I am pro-life, I will have my own children (by the grace of God) and adopt, this is a decision my fiance and I made.

I know lots of pro-lifers who adopt. Not just that, they also work in orphanages and give financially to the orphanages.

Let me put it like this. Pro-lifers are the reason the orphans see food and water. How can u expect a person who does not see the child in the womb as a human to even dare see the ones outside as human?
They don't. Your position should be the other way around. It is the pro-choicers that are not concerned about humans.
Re: Possible Similarities Between Pro-life & Pro-choice Moral Worldviews On Abortion by Lady2(f): 8:15am On Mar 18, 2010
@ Krayola

What happened to the other topic on abortion? I came back looking for it, and can't find it.

You have to forgive me for not replying soonest to you.
Between my family, school work, and planning a wedding, I am wiped out. If u can help me find it so that I can reply, I will greatly appreciate it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Oyakhilome’s Brother, Rev. Ken Impregnates South African Member / The Quranic Verse That Muslims Used To Hide / Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.