Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,721 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Edha Pdp Members Flee To Pdp House Of Rep Members In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edha Pdp Members Flee To Pdp House Of Rep Members In Abuja (881 Views)

Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest - Army / EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: House Of Rep Members Fighting Over Principal Offices / Imo State House Of Rep Members Kneeling Before Gov. Rochas (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edha Pdp Members Flee To Pdp House Of Rep Members In Abuja by ohisng(m): 8:30am On Mar 05, 2010
Having been humiliated at the ward level
Disgraced at the Local Government level
Embarrassed at the State Level, some of Edo State dying faction of PDP especially the thugs who call themselves honorables in EDHA have ran away to Abuja; obviously to meet the god(anenih) for help. It was so shameful yesterday to see Itulah asking for the House of Rep. to intervene and restore zakawanu as speaker. Waoh! So itulah is in that house? Where was he during this yar' adua debacle? Wonder why he was mute?
He also asked the IG to intervene and check the alleged forgeries of PDP EDHA legislators

1. WHAT POWER does the fed. house of rep have to intervene in a matter that by constitution is strictly an Edo State issue?
2. Is itulah aware that this case is already before a competent court of jurisdiction or do they now want to act as the judiciary?
3. Is itulah aware that one of the EDHA PDP legislators has ADMITTED that he ACTUALLY SIGNED the impeachment letter BUT now wishes to withdraw his signature ? So where does this their theory of forging signature come from?
4. While it is actually CORRECT to ask the IG to investigate any alleged forgery, IF itulah wanted to be fair, why did he NOT ask the IG to investigate the members who used dangerous weapons to inflict serious harm on their colleagues?
As if there is anyone who doesnt know itulah and his ilk are puppets being used by their disgraced godfather!!

Thank God for Abike Dabiri and Patrick Obayagbona. At least TWO members of that house have brains that actually work!!

my brother snowdrops, am waiting for ur vitrolic and baseless replies (as usual)
Re: Edha Pdp Members Flee To Pdp House Of Rep Members In Abuja by yemmight(m): 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2010
So what has Abike Dabiri got to do with this?
Re: Edha Pdp Members Flee To Pdp House Of Rep Members In Abuja by ohisng(m): 9:52am On Mar 06, 2010
Abike Dabiri is one of the house of rep members who has a brain that functions properly. She openly told the house that this was a case already in court and so the house shouldnt assume powers that doesnt belong to it and interfere in issues that doesnt concern it.
See why education and integrity good? not like other house of rep members who are stark illiterates or plain greedy clowns and pawns in anenih's hand.
Re: Edha Pdp Members Flee To Pdp House Of Rep Members In Abuja by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2010
ohisng:

Having been humiliated at the ward level
Disgraced at the Local Government level
Embarrassed at the State Level, some of Edo State dying faction of PDP especially the thugs who call themselves honorables in EDHA have ran away to Abuja; obviously to meet the god(anenih) for help. It was so shameful yesterday to see Itulah asking for the House of Rep. to intervene and restore zakawanu as speaker. Waoh! So itulah is in that house? Where was he during this yar' adua debacle? Wonder why he was mute?
He also asked the IG to intervene and check the alleged forgeries of PDP EDHA legislators

1. WHAT POWER does the fed. house of rep have to intervene in a matter that by constitution is strictly an Edo State issue?
2. Is itulah aware that this case is already before a competent court of jurisdiction or do they now want to act as the judiciary?
3. Is itulah aware that one of the EDHA PDP legislators has ADMITTED that he ACTUALLY SIGNED the impeachment letter BUT now wishes to withdraw his signature ? So where does this their theory of forging signature come from?
4. While it is actually CORRECT to ask the IG to investigate any alleged forgery, IF itulah wanted to be fair, why did he NOT ask the IG to investigate the members who used dangerous weapons to inflict serious harm on their colleagues?
As if there is anyone who doesnt know itulah and his ilk are puppets being used by their disgraced godfather!!

Thank God for Abike Dabiri and Patrick Obayagbona. At least TWO members of that house have brains that actually work!!

my brother snowdrops, am waiting for your vitrolic and baseless replies (as usual)
You are a joke. Whats the point of this thread? Deliberately trying to wind people up.
Just to trigger another round of insults. What a delusional nincompoo you have become.
Re: Edha Pdp Members Flee To Pdp House Of Rep Members In Abuja by ohisng(m): 3:08pm On Mar 09, 2010
My guy, if u notice, its a war of wits between me and snowdrops not morons like u who cant even spell NINCOMPOOP!
B4 u come to NL to challenge what i write, first go and learn how to SPELL!
Re: Edha Pdp Members Flee To Pdp House Of Rep Members In Abuja by kosovo(m): 3:24pm On Mar 09, 2010
Reports showed that the EX speaker said in the house floor -
I AM GOD
  that alone can kick-start any impeachment process.

The EX- speaker came in the same way, so why is he complaining, he should find a place to his head and sleep.
he is such a clown.

the Feds on the other hand should legislate on issues of National importance, Not this Abracadabra.
Didn't the same thing happen when Bankole become the speaker. what a bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Edha Pdp Members Flee To Pdp House Of Rep Members In Abuja by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2010
I am very interested to know the substance you smoke. What is it? Dog poo and weed? grin

All threads you involve in are not devoid of confrontations and insults. Your juvenile deliquencies/tantrums on nairaland is appalling. You signify EVERYTHING NL should not be. You lack the intellectual capacity to engage in any meaningful discussions. Your posts are politically divisive. Scum.bags need to be weeded out of politics and starting with yourself would be a triumphant one. Olodo.
Re: Edha Pdp Members Flee To Pdp House Of Rep Members In Abuja by bibiking1(m): 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2010
this whole episode is certainly hampering development in a state that is in dire need of it! It would only be proper if a compromise is reached soon enough and all this unnecessary political drama is quelled!
I am particularly irked at the priggish manner that ousted PDP members are going about it! They are acting like martyrs all of a sudden! How did they get in there in the first place?
Re: Edha Pdp Members Flee To Pdp House Of Rep Members In Abuja by ohisng(m): 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2010
@kosovo, this is exactly the point i was trying to make which obviously is too much for a narrow minded person like osas to understand.
P/S: @ osaass- Please if u dont have any meaningful thing to say, BE QUIET! if u read[b] @kosovo's and @ bibiking[/b]1 comments, u will see how someone with a brain reasons and talk and not this infantile warped imagination that u shamelessly display.
Summary of my thread was the removal of people who are unsuited for political office positions
Re: Edha Pdp Members Flee To Pdp House Of Rep Members In Abuja by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2010
Your thread is meaningless. It is basically a summary of happenings in the last few weeks. It brings no new information for the reading public. You are delibrately trying to trigger another animosity filled arguement about edo state politics as you always seem to do.

ohisng:

my brother snowdrops, am waiting for your vitrolic and baseless replies (as usual)

Dont you have things better to spend your life on? Is it that miserable? Dont you have a babe? You come here posting threads of hate and division and call it a discuss. GET A LIFE.
Re: Edha Pdp Members Flee To Pdp House Of Rep Members In Abuja by ohisng(m): 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2010
@osaass- what is ur issue? why are u so desperate to seek attention? Any SMART person would expect snowdrops to reply first b4 adding his/her own comments! Are u now snowdrops? Why dont u go back to the hole u crawled out from? If i have a babe? See how childish u are? So that is ur definition of something that is important?
Re: Edha Pdp Members Flee To Pdp House Of Rep Members In Abuja by yemmight(m): 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2010
ohisng:

Abike Dabiri is one of the house of rep members who has a brain that functions properly. She openly told the house that this was a case already in court and so the house shouldnt assume powers that doesnt belong to it and interfere in issues that doesnt concern it.
See why education and integrity good? not like other house of rep members who are stark illiterates or plain greedy clowns and pawns in anenih's hand.

Now I understand.

(1) (Reply)

FRESH HAUSA-FULANI RELATED Gruesome Massacre IN LAGOS -vanguard / Can Democracy Really Work In A 'Tribal And Religious' Society? / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon & Pastor Okotie On Nigeria @50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.