Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu (22381 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) / "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors / Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by dotcomnamename: 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
Ifeanyi Ejiofor, counsel of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), has asked a federal high court in Abuja to order Tukur Buratai, chief of army staff, to reveal the whereabouts of his client.

Last week, Ejiofor filed a suit at the court asking it to vacate its order proscribing the group.

The military had declared IPOB a terrorist organisation before the government approached the court to legitimise its action outlawing the group.

But on Wednesday, Kanu’s counsel filed an amended suit asking the court to order the chief of army staff to disclose the whereabouts of his client.

He confirmed the filing of the legal action to TheCable.

He said Kanu was last seen on September 14 when soldiers invaded his residence at Afara-ukwu in Umuahia, Abia state.

Emmanuel, Kanu’s younger brother, had earlier asked the army to produce his sibling whether dead or alive.

The army is yet to respond to the demands for the disclosure of the whereabouts of Kanu.

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/kanus-lawyer-asks-court-order-buratai-produce

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by paiz: 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
Judge would be like "you want buratia to bring python dance here"

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Hashimyussufamao(m): 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
Produce Him bawo?? when he has personally choose to be on exile!

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by nwabobo: 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
Produce Him bawo??
when he has personally choose to be on exile!

Are you a Yoruba Muslim?

148 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Hashimyussufamao(m): 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
nwabobo:

Are you a Yoruba Muslim?
*no, ibo christain

188 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Bayajidda1: 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Bayajidda1: 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
I'm interested in the outcome of this suit.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Bayajidda1: 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
This suit will go a long way in determining the fate of the Biafran agitations, the career of Yusuf Tukur Buratai and the legality/illegality of the deployment of the country's military by a section of the country against others.

Let the mentions begin!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by datola: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
Bayajidda1:
This suit will go a long way in determining the fate of the Biafran agitations, the career of Yusuf Tukur Buratai and the legality/illegality of the deployment of the country's military by a section of the country against others.

Let the mentions begin!

Hmmm.. Lawyers and their wahala.

If the military has a good defense counsel the prayers of Kanu's lawyer does not hold water. Please note I'm not in any way in support of the military action.

It is so simple and it is so because there was never a military operation to capture Kanu. The military was just conduction it's normal operations across the country and some hoodlums attacked them and caused threats to lives of ordinary citizens so the soldiers chased them to different locations within Aba community.

Please note the popular saying: "Lawyers are lairs" The lies I was fed that made me not to study law.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Bayajidda1: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
datola:

Hmmm.. Lawyers and their wahala.

If the military has a good defense counsel the prayers of Kanu's lawyer does not hold water. Please note I'm not in any way in support of the military action.

It is so simple and it is so because there was never a military operation to capture Kanu. The military was just conduction it's normal operations across the country and some hoodlums attacked them and caused threats to lives of ordinary citizens so the soldiers chased them to different locations within Aba community.

Please note the popular saying: "Lawyers are lairs" The lies I was fed that made me not to study law.

Please kindly check other threads where videos of the military invasion of Nnamdi Kanu's home were posted or you can equally Google it.

Take out time to watch the videos and conclude for yourself if the lawyer has evidence to back up his suit or not.

Till then, nice day.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by datola: 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
Bayajidda1:

Please kindly check other threads where videos of the military invasion of Nnamdi Kanu's home were posted or you can equally Google it.

Take out time to watch the videos and conclude for yourself if the lawyer has evidence to back up his suit or not.

Till then, nice day.

Did you see Kanu in the video ( or being captured)?

Please take note. This is not my opinion I am just holding brief for the FG/NA/Brutai lawyer.

Remember the popular maxim I quoted earlier.

These points are the most likely path FG's lawyer should be threading and they should also help NK's lawyer to think ahead.

It's going to be very interesting before his Lordship at the Federal High court.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Bayajidda1: 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
datola:

Did you see Kanu in the video ( or being captured)?

Please take note. This is not my opinion I am just holding brief for the FG/NA/Brutai lawyer.

Remember the popular maxim I quoted earlier.

These points are the most likely path FG's lawyer should be threading and they should also help NK's lawyer to think ahead.
It's going to be very interesting before his Lordship at the Federal High court.

The valid point here is that those (the military) that invaded and besieged Kanu's home are the culprits behind his disappearance(dead or alive).

It was while the said seige on his house was going on that he made contact with anyone for the last time, and according to the attorney, that was the last time anyone saw him or heard from him.

I would not like to preempt the Court, so I will stop here for now.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by brainpulse: 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
angry He thinks na the first to run to court na him win case grin.
He has to convince the court beyond reasonable doubt with clear/video evidences that

1. Kanu was in the house when military invaded the environment.
2. That he saw the military took or arrested Kanu.
3. That Kanu didn't frame his kidnapping or hoax.
4. That he wasn't part of the IPOB terrorist group.

When case starts, he go hear wem. They think say na small boy matter be this.

But they said Kanus parents were missing too before, so they have been found. Yeye unserious people.

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by brainpulse: 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
nwabobo:

Are you a Yoruba Muslim?
No! Obatala Jewish

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by asawanathegreat(m): 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kanu d commander of d Zoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Jamiubond009(m): 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
K
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by kings09(m): 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by boman2014: 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
f
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Intellad(m): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
god loves me and bless me with fat ass and good body structure........ some people can't get over it
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by NigerDeltan(m): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by fk001(m): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
I only have two words, if truly Nnamdi KANU is missing.

Elzazaky's Treatment cheesy grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Pavore9: 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
Thought his brother said he was safe wherever he was.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by hilroy: 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
Last picture seen of Cownu

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
I so much love this game IPOB is playing. They should produce him, why should kanu goto court again, if i'm kanu, i'll secretly leave the zoo, go abroad and plot Nigeria's downfall wella, anytime i show my face again, it'll be when i'll hit Nigeria hard and big and score something big that'll get biafra immediately. Fvck Nigeria

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Alariwo2: 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
These people will get more than they bargained for soon..

Gone are the days of blackmail, victim cards etc. for political favours.. You can't and won't ever reap where you didn't sow.

Let them try anyhow and see anyhow..
Rubbish pipu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Hugo7(m): 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
I laugh in Chinese...
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by LordIsaac(m): 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
The worɗ "invaded" is strong. Ɗriving through your ɗoorstep is not invasion.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by Miles300: 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

*no, ibo christain
efik Christian !

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by edupedia: 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
Bayajidda1:

Let the mentions begin!

...so IPOB struggle now is against Buratai?.....confused unstable people...nonsense...

16 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by komekn(m): 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
Bayajidda1:

Till then, nice day.

Watched the videos not one thread of evidence to suggest invasion and or arbitrary illegal military action.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Asks Court To Order Buratai To Produce Nnamdi Kanu by abfalkolly(m): 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
Bayajidda1:

The valid point here is that those (the military) that invaded and besieged Kanu's home are the culprits behind his disappearance(dead or alive).

It was while the said seige on his house was going on that he made contact with anyone for the last time, and according to the attorney, that was the last time anyone saw him or heard from him.

I would not like to preempt the Court, so I will stop here for now.
Even u ,u knw kanu is nt d custody of Military!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dot Nation T-Shirt: Sen Abaribe Denies Being Arrested By DSS Officials / Jonathan Gives Buhari Political Situation Reports In Mali (Pictures) / Saraki's CCT Trial ; Latest Proceeding Delay Tactics Thrown Out...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.