Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Looking For Male Friends In Abuja - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For Male Friends In Abuja (2085 Views)

Is There Anything Wrong In Keeping Male Friends As A Lady In A Relationship? / My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends / Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hello all,
So, I am doing this because I am an introvert. I am not looking for a sex mate, neither am I looking for a maga..I need male friends in Abuja...Ritualists and the likes, don't even bother..Sex starved peeps and pimps, look elsewhere..
I just need a few cool friends I can maybe go to events with ,see movies with and just relax..Age 30 and above, preferably!
Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Emhicee(m): 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
If and when it all goes south and you come here to cry,

Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
Emhicee:
If and when it all goes south and you come here to cry,

Thank you for your input.. It isn't like it's a do or die affair..If I am not okay with what I see, I let it go...
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Adaumunocha(f): 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
Mostly sex starved peeps will apply. You might get lucky though.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Mostly sex starved peeps will apply. You might get lucky though.

Abi?? I am thinking of taking it down totally..Thanks sis
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Adaumunocha(f): 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
Effiezynews:

Abi?? I am thinking of taking it down totally..Thanks sis
Give it a chance, just go through the person's profile carefully before replying.
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Emhicee(m): 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
Effiezynews:

Thank you for your input.. It isn't like it's a do or die affair..If I am not okay with what I see, I let it go...

I see... Issorait...
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by jaksmillioniar: 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
Effiezynews:
Hello all,
So, I am doing this because I am an introvert. I am not looking for a sex mate, neither am I looking for a maga..I need male friends in Abuja...Ritualists and the likes, don't even bother..Sex starved peeps and pimps, look elsewhere..
I just need a few cool friends I can maybe go to events with ,see movies with and just relax..Age 30 and above, preferably!
Thanks in anticipation!
am a matured guy am not out for sex am a cool gentle guy dat luv to dance and hav fun. am god fearing I can impact ur life
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by IamLEGEND1: 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
give us pictures to look at first so we can confirm you're not a robot or a ritualist yourself. Maybe then we can recommend a few people for you to check out.
Waltzing in here all high & mighty, like going out with you will in any way improve the person's life automatically.

4 Likes

Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Adaumunocha(f): 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
give us pictures to look at first so we can confirm you're not a robot or a ritualist yourself. Maybe then we can recommend a few people for you to check out.
Waltzing in here all high & mighty, like going out with you will in any improve the person's life automatically.
You never can tell. The op might change your life for d better.
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Waltzing in here all high & mighty, like going out with you will in any improve the person's life automatically.

How do you want me to send the pictures to you? When and where did I act high and mighty? Over sabi sabi Oga..
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
am a matured guy am not out for sex am a cool gentle guy dat luv to dance and hav fun. am god fearing I can impact ur life

Your posts say otherwise
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by jaksmillioniar: 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
Effiezynews:

Your posts say otherwise
wat do u mean
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by IamLEGEND1: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
Adaumunocha:
You never can tell. The op might change your life for d better.
not everyone cares about that_shit. I certainly don't.
I just find it hilarious how one would start listing T&Cs, assuming most of the net to be filled with perverts_and depraved souls and at the same time wants everyone to assume she's a Saint by default. Well, fuck_that.
She should Provide details & give reasons why hanging out with her will be of benefit to any interested party........ That or she retreats to her corner and stay there.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Adaumunocha(f): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I just find it hilarious how one would start listing T&Cs, assuming most of the net to be filled with perverts_and depraved souls and at the same time wants everyone to assume she's a Saint by default. Well, fuck_that.
She should Provide details & give reasons why hanging out with her will be of benefit to any interested party........ That or she retreats to her corner and stay there.
Her introverted nature isn't reason enough? Send her a pm and you guys will gist more.
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by donlucabrazi(m): 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
My Nigga! ...you never disappoint
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
Effiezynews:

How do you want me to send the pictures to you? When and where did I act high and mighty? Over sabi sabi Oga..
just upload for ur dpcheesycheesy.. I like making friends with attractive ladies shacheesy.shey u fine?...and hope say u no be kidnapper or ritualist oo
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

Obviously, you don't fit! So swerve! How did I wrong you? If I had mentioned that I need a "sex mate", you guys would call me " Hoe,shovel, axe", if I ask for a rich guy ,"you would call me gold and diamond digger", I simply said male friends I can hang out with and I don't think that's too much to ask for..If you aren't comfortable with me, there are over 1.8 million other accounts on nairaland, go comment creep them.. please, don't drag me..Thanks and God bless.
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Md44: 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
So how do i know you are female or male?
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=lefulefu post=60888816] just upload for ur dpcheesycheesy.. I like making friends with attractive ladies shacheesy.shey u fine?[/quo

No Sir, I am not Sir..
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
Md44:
So how do i know you are female or male?

I'm female (100%).. I understand your fears/inhibitions..Here's what, if I eventually get to make friends via this platform, we would meet at a very,very busy area..Me sef dey fear..
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=Effiezynews post=60888912][/quote] cheesy
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Fadiga24(m): 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
Go out and meet friends, Internet can't help you.
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Chron1cle(m): 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
Fadiga24:
Go out and meet friends, Internet can't help you.

You have no idea,Sir! The Internet is what brings food to my table.(It has helped me in so many ways).I have also come across a few nice people via here...A popular business guy here on nairaland knows me very well, but he loves the private life,I won't rat on him...Thanks for your opinion.
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by dmgr(m): 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
Effiezynews:
Hello all,
Thanks in anticipation!

Are we to apply or what?
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
dmgr:

Are we to apply or what?

'Apply' when you clock 30years,my dear..Don't forget to take your warm milk before going to bed ..
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by dasauce(m): 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
lipsrsealed...
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
dasauce:
You'll get this...

The only flesh and blood that will be available for them is the blood of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ..
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by dmgr(m): 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
Effiezynews:

'Apply' when you clock 30years,my dear..Don't forget to take your warm milk before going to bed ..

I won't say what's on my mind,but why pour out all your bitterness and frustration on me,is it my fault that you 're 40 and single and have nobody to keep you company?
And how did u know am not up to 30?or mayb u checked my profile,well dont always conclude because u may never know.
And with this behaviour of urs,u will remain in this same condition and mind you this is a faceless forum,you don't speak any how to people.
hope u find what u seek
Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
dmgr:

I won't say what's on my mind,but why pour out all your bitterness and frustration on me,is it my fault that you 're 40 and single and have nobody to keep you company?
And how did u know am not up to 30?or mayb u checked my profile,well dont always conclude because u may never know.
And with this behaviour of urs,u will remain in this same condition and mind you this is a faceless forum,you don't speak any how to people.
hope u find what u seek

I am not up to 30 sef..Lol..One of the reasons why I said I want friends within that age range..If I get sarcastic with you, you fire back and we roll...I am far from old( oldies rock), neither am I dried up or sad..At different times, people crave somethings. At this point, I feel like I could go out and get some air...For example, a top event was held last month and I couldn't go because I get nervous when there are like so many people in a party..I never said "I need a boyfriend" Would you have judge me less if I told you "I need male and female friends in Abuja?"

Well, I'm sorry!

Re: Looking For Male Friends In Abuja by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
dmgr:

hope u find what u seek

I am not up to 30 sef..Lol..One of the reasons why I said I want friends within that age range..If I get sarcastic with you, you fire back and we roll...I am far from old( oldies rock), neither am I dried up or sad..At different times, people crave somethings. At this point, I feel like I could go out and get some air...For example, a top event was held last month and I couldn't go because I get nervous when there are like so many people in a party..I never said "I need a boyfriend" Would you have judge me less if I told you "I need male and female friends?

Well, I'm sorry..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life, Dolapo Badmus Warns Girl / How Do I Quit This Relationship ? / What Are MOST Nairaland Dudes Turning Into These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.