Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Will You Cheat After Getting Married ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Cheat After Getting Married ?? (440 Views)

Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? / Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? / Let's Discuss:why Do Married Men And Women Still Cheat After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Cheat After Getting Married ?? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
With the rate of cheating among couples these days I'm starting to wonder if you guys will cheat after getting married

Yes i will grin grin
Re: Will You Cheat After Getting Married ?? by DarkMagic(m): 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
By Jah's grace cheesy
I won't
Re: Will You Cheat After Getting Married ?? by purem(m): 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
Yes
Re: Will You Cheat After Getting Married ?? by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
Do you even have any sense inside of you atol

What kind of ridiculous question is this undecided
Re: Will You Cheat After Getting Married ?? by Adaumunocha(f): 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
badoi:
With the rate of cheating among couples these days I'm starting to wonder if you guys will cheat after getting married

Yes i will grin grin
Nice Achievement.

Re: Will You Cheat After Getting Married ?? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
Do you even have any sense inside of you atol

What kind of ridiculous question is this undecided
sad
Re: Will You Cheat After Getting Married ?? by BiafranBushBoy: 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
Thrice...

(1) (Reply)

In Marriage, Men And Women Which who Cheats More(especially Office Workers) ? / Considering Great Love Equaton By Pastor E.a Adeboye General Overseer / Finances In Marriage, What Is The Best Option For New Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.