Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" (28683 Views)

Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard / Atiku To Saraki, Amaechi, Goje: Return To PDP, Rebuild Nigeria. / Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by johnnyvid(m): 1:44am On Sep 28, 2017
Former Vice-President of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar is very angry over a news report published by Vanguard and he's threatened to sue them for the 'Fake News'.

The news story with the headline, 'IPOB: Loathe or love KANU, he has fought better - Atiku' has been refuted by Atiku's media office as he tweeted, 'This is the most disrespectful act I have seen from a news organization. The news is fake, and my lawyers will be writing to Vanguard'.

Vanguard has since deleted the post!
source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/this-is-most-disrespectful-act-i-have.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by johnnyvid(m): 1:45am On Sep 28, 2017
atiku should sue vanguard newspaper for spoiling his name in the public.

52 Likes

Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by Supersuave2(m): 1:48am On Sep 28, 2017
nawa o! na you be op, na you be FTC, STC...shuoo! naso you stingy reach? kukuma fry your thread make you chop am

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by 9inches(m): 1:53am On Sep 28, 2017
Who is slandering atiku abubakar?

24 Likes

Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by Aufbauh(m): 2:22am On Sep 28, 2017
This suit him right.
Vanguard as one of the IPOB media platforms only took advantage of his desperation to become Nigeria President.

Next time he will learn not to cut his nose to spite his face.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by eazisky(m): 3:02am On Sep 28, 2017
lolz
so Atiku has forgotten how he was using IPOB and buhari to campaign

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 28, 2017
They better do otherwise lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by johnnyvid(m): 3:37am On Sep 28, 2017
Aufbauh:
This suit him right.
Vanguard as one of the IPOB media platforms only took advantage of his desperation to become Nigeria President.

you are very correct.

27 Likes

Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by chuks34(m): 4:15am On Sep 28, 2017
Odikwa serious

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by seunmsg(m): 5:43am On Sep 28, 2017
Vanguard is the propaganda arm of ipob and Atiku is their new suitor. They should enjoy each other while it last.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by msturE: 6:22am On Sep 28, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by modath(f): 6:27am On Sep 28, 2017
Nope.... Desperate. desperado Atiku will not be allowed to take ONLY the good but dodge the bad & the ugly.... When Ill wind is sown, whirlwind is the result....

He courted this by fanning the embers of national chaos cos of his blind ambition& making foolish statements upandan, he wasn't thinking clearly or what?... He should STFU & suck it.!!! This is Vanguard's MO..., no news here..cool

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by omenka(m): 6:28am On Sep 28, 2017
That is vanguard for you. Everyone knows they are covertly sympathetic to ipob and have aided their propaganda from day one.

Anyway, that is politics for you. Atiku should stop whining and move the hell on.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by dunkem21(m): 6:29am On Sep 28, 2017
Vanguard should apologize to Atiku for behaving like SR.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by vedaxcool(m): 6:30am On Sep 28, 2017
Vanguard of lies ... promoting lies and deceit. Atiku you just played yourself.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by omenka(m): 6:30am On Sep 28, 2017
modath:

Nope.... Desperate. desperado Atiku will not be allowed to take ONLY the good but dodge the bad & the ugly.... When Ill wind is sown, whirlwind is the result....

He courted this by fanning the embers of national chaos cos of his blind ambition& making foolish statements upandan, he wasn't thinking clearly or what?... He should STFU & suck it.!!! cool
Wey my B-Day cake?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by Robisky001(m): 6:33am On Sep 28, 2017
johnnyvid:
atiku should sue vanguard newspaper for spoiling his name in the public.
What name exactly have they ( Vanguard) ruin? Like he's a man of integrity without blemish. Election on the sideway he's here acting patriotic just to garner support.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by lelvin(m): 6:34am On Sep 28, 2017
Okay
Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by Xano(m): 6:37am On Sep 28, 2017
Vanguard, a media organisation with genuine reports should put their integrity above all else in their journalism. It was a mistake, which they have admitted and remedied.

We don't need "copy and paste" media, that's the blog sites.
Blog sites are champions of 'fake news'
Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by kuuljay(m): 6:39am On Sep 28, 2017
Everyone is now denying these people abi? Maybe its still part of the scripted plan that bubu keeps falling for,according to the Zionists!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by modath(f): 6:43am On Sep 28, 2017
omenka:
Wey my B-Day cake?

Beta posin!!! See what I got you...Enjoy.. tongue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by ProWalker: 6:43am On Sep 28, 2017
The greatest mistake Atiku made is being sympathetic to ipob.
Even Saraki is showing more tact

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by EazyMoh(m): 6:46am On Sep 28, 2017
I like that name "Vanguard of lies" (c) Omenka.
Many readers don't know how unprofessional Vanguard is. They freely run false news freely just because no one cares to pay attention.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by Eastfield1: 7:21am On Sep 28, 2017
Aufbauh:
This suit him right.

was it not d same vanguard that carried a fake new with the headline "IPOB are demon,we are not part of Biafra-IJaw youth"
Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by hardywaltz(m): 7:32am On Sep 28, 2017
Atiku u will neva be President

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by DanielsParker(m): 7:32am On Sep 28, 2017
ok
Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by WisdomFlakes: 7:32am On Sep 28, 2017
I have noticed that Igbos are fond of cooking up and disseminating fake news and ascribing them to personalities to make them spread fast. That is not the way to gain independence. Smh.

Vanguard should also stop accepting fake news from ipob if they want to keep their credibility as a news source.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by oka4ugoo: 7:33am On Sep 28, 2017
On behalf of ndi Vanguard newspaper, Atiku abeg accept our "sinparty".

Meanwhile in another news...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by dust144(m): 7:34am On Sep 28, 2017
How can I sue my parent for separating?
Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by Discharge(m): 7:34am On Sep 28, 2017
Politicians and the Media In Nigeria........just wondering the best liar

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki: CCB Member Says Chairman Breached Bureau’s Procedure / Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) / Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.