Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Come 2019, Some Marriageable Ladies Will Still Be Single, See Why! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come 2019, Some Marriageable Ladies Will Still Be Single, See Why! (664 Views)

Unmarried Women Above 30 Deserve To Remain Single: SEE WHY / After This Lady Posted Photos Of Herself Saying "Imagine I'm Still Single", See / Ladies Will You Smash Or Pass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come 2019, Some Marriageable Ladies Will Still Be Single, See Why! by Nwaforchigozie: 2:40am On Sep 28, 2017
Come 2019, some marriageable ladies will still be single. Why? Lack of communication. How can you build a relationship without communication?

Some ladies feel is their right for the guys to be the one calling all the time. Some will never call or text you, or less they are returning your missed calls or text. My dear, you are not yet serious.

Only a F… boy will continue with such a relationship. Real men need care and attention from their women too…the game is 50/50.

In my own relationship dictionary, I don’t like what I hate…. What I need is care not love. I don’t tell people I love them. I show it via my actions. You don’t tell me you love me when you don’t express it in your actions. That’s is why I need your care not your love.

Because care is an expression of real Love. Lack of communication is one of the major reasons why most relationships don’t last. They grow and die prematurely.
I’m not heart broken or in any relationship, but I feel it is my job as an expert in Human Relations to let the Ladies know too…

Communication plays a major role in every relationship, miss it and miss out.
Some ladies will tell you that they are too busy to call or text their men. But I do ask them, are you too busy to use the toilet? You can also do it there my dear!

Nobody is too busy, it’s just a matter of priorities.

So Ladies, when you find the person you think is the right man for you, build your communication ability to enhance your relationship.

A word will always be enough for the wise! Thank you!

Written by Nwafor Chigozie @donsainto

News via https://diamondcelebrities.org/2017/09/28/come-2019-some-marriageable-ladies-will-still-be-single-see-why/

Re: Come 2019, Some Marriageable Ladies Will Still Be Single, See Why! by Kinghay(m): 5:40am On Sep 28, 2017
Thank you very much op for the great insight
Re: Come 2019, Some Marriageable Ladies Will Still Be Single, See Why! by LanreGH(m): 5:57am On Sep 28, 2017
Call me ---- No
send her recharge card, she will still flash you.
In Naija. Relationship is always one sided.
Re: Come 2019, Some Marriageable Ladies Will Still Be Single, See Why! by WizAkzy: 6:40am On Sep 28, 2017
shocked
Re: Come 2019, Some Marriageable Ladies Will Still Be Single, See Why! by jacyhelen(f): 7:41am On Sep 28, 2017
Lol
Re: Come 2019, Some Marriageable Ladies Will Still Be Single, See Why! by makydebbie(f): 7:44am On Sep 28, 2017
If she doesn't call or text, you don't need a pastor to tell you she doesn't love you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Come 2019, Some Marriageable Ladies Will Still Be Single, See Why! by unapapadeycraze: 8:30am On Sep 28, 2017
makydebbie:
If she doesn't call or text, you don't need a pastor to tell you she doesn't love you. undecided

what's your relationship status?
Re: Come 2019, Some Marriageable Ladies Will Still Be Single, See Why! by Adaumunocha(f): 8:33am On Sep 28, 2017
Noted

(1) (Reply)

. / Face Of Nigeria World, Ms Pretty Ijeoma Engagement To Her Boyfriend Who Is A Pas / What Real Men Need From Ladies In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.