Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

“leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers (6472 Views)

Soldiers Enjoy Their Meat In Sambisa Forest (photos) / Soldiers Kill 15 Boko Haram Members In Sambisa Forest, Recover Heavy Weapons / Signpost In Honour Of Abu Ali In Sambisa Forest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by imaeruaka: 3:58am On Sep 28, 2017
The leader of Boko Haram terrorist group, Abubakar Shekau has challenged the members of Nigerian military to leave innocent Biafrans alone and meet him in Sambisa forest.

According to online reports which has not been confirmed says Shekau made this known in a latest video released by the terrorists group.

Recall that soldiers laid siege at the residence of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People’s of Biafra, IPOB on Tuesday.

Although multiple reports claimed they wanted to break into the home of the IPOB’s leaders but were strongly resisted by thousands of his supporters.
www.millitime.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by donvicky2007: 6:04am On Sep 28, 2017
That is the gospel truth

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by Christonjnr(m): 6:15am On Sep 28, 2017
fear wunt gree them.
Ndi ujo

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by omenka(m): 6:18am On Sep 28, 2017
Haba na ipob. When do you get tired of the lies?

You are already been tagged terrorists and the best propaganda you think you can come up with is a sympathetic message from a more notorious and popular terrorist?

There should be some level of integrity in your struggle.

Smh

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by Yyeske(m): 6:21am On Sep 28, 2017
Trust me, IPOB terrorists will give him a chieftaincy title soon

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by hardywaltz(m): 6:24am On Sep 28, 2017
So Boko Haram is looking out for IPOB.
Well both are PDP creations and tools so they should ideally look out for each other

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by WisdomFlakes: 6:26am On Sep 28, 2017
omenka:

Smh

I have noticed that these Igbos are master fake news peddlers. They are fond of cooking up and disseminating fake news and ascribing them to personalities to make them spread fast. That is not the way to gain independence. Smh.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by softworker(m): 6:29am On Sep 28, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by ShobayoEmma(m): 6:35am On Sep 28, 2017
WisdomFlakes:

I have noticed that these Igbos are master fake news peddlers. They are fond of cooking up and disseminating fake news and ascribing them to personalities to make them spread fast. That is not the way to gain independence. Smh.
But has Shekau debunk it, no. Has Lie Muhammed refute it, no. Bro, truth is bitter esspecially to apc sympathizers.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by Greenback: 6:37am On Sep 28, 2017
Yyeske:
Trust me, IPOB terrorists will give him a chieftaincy title soon

yea,chieftaincy title like CHIEF WHEELBARROW PUSHER 1 OF OTURKPO grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by ProWalker: 6:41am On Sep 28, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
But has Shekau debunk it, no. Has Lie Muhammed refute it, no. Bro, truth is bitter esspecially to apc sympathizers.

You can't even answer an ipob name gratefully, you have to pick up a yoruba name for convenience

7 Likes

Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by WisdomFlakes: 6:41am On Sep 28, 2017
ShobayoEmma:

Stop mixing issues. The point I am making is that ipob don't have to claim that it is shekau that said so. They are also behind the recent fake news about atiku support for kanu. All their online news outlets are filled with fake news and propaganda. You can't win independence that way.

12 Likes

Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by kuuljay(m): 6:44am On Sep 28, 2017
grin grin grin Ipob sending a coded message to shekau to do the need full, comerades in struggle indeed grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by Allosaurus: 6:47am On Sep 28, 2017
omenka:
Cc: Mynd-44.
But you're comfortable calling Igbos 'flatttties'?

6 Likes

Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by Lipscomb(m): 6:51am On Sep 28, 2017
cheesy useless journalist
Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by Yyeske(m): 6:59am On Sep 28, 2017
Greenback:

yea,chieftaincy title like CHIEF WHEELBARROW PUSHER 1 OF OTURKPO grin
Any one, doesn't matter
Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by Yyeske(m): 7:00am On Sep 28, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

The shape of their cones heads always gives them away.... Hiding behind the good people of benue to spew trash on cyber space
You Somali Jew should mind your business

1 Like

Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 28, 2017
Wow. Bloody Wow.
Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by Allosaurus: 7:02am On Sep 28, 2017
Yyeske:
You Somali Jew should mind your business
Afonja conehead with ugly tribal marks.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by Yyeske(m): 7:06am On Sep 28, 2017
Allosaurus:

Afonja conehead with ugly tribal marks.
Malian Jew, how's Ouagadougou today?

4 Likes

Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 28, 2017
softworker:
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland
Feeling like mynd ain't you,sir? Thread's gonna be closed for sure though. These days fake news is just the fad.
Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by Allosaurus: 7:07am On Sep 28, 2017
Yyeske:
Malian Jew, how's Ouagadougou today?
Awolowo drank rat poison.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by Greenback: 7:42am On Sep 28, 2017
Yyeske:
Any one, doesn't matter

if the horse is place b4 the cart,can same be said of the ..oturkpoan b4 the wheelbarrow?
Just picture it lolsss grin

1 Like

Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by LionDeLeo: 7:46am On Sep 28, 2017
omenka:

You are already been tagged terrorists and the best propaganda you think you can come up with is a sympathetic message from a more notorious and popular terrorist?

Smh

They are searching for reasons to close alliance with their fellow terrorists. grin

2 Likes

Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by joepapilo(m): 8:00am On Sep 28, 2017
Abeg who una wan decieve with this under13 lie. ? Give me a reason to believe shekau said that trash. undecided

1 Like

Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 28, 2017
grin grin grin
Boko Haram Fighters Chase After Fleeing Nigerian Soldiers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY36o7O6LpY

2 Likes

Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by PureMe01: 8:15am On Sep 28, 2017
omenka:

Smh
chai my friend from d wheelbarrow empowerment state dis one really get u. if only acid gives life,I would have only asked u to take a sip.

4 Likes

Re: “leave Innocent Biafrans, Meet Me In Sambisa Forest” Shekau Challenges Soldiers by Iykmann(m): 8:20am On Sep 28, 2017
omenka:

Smh
Go and save your people from herdsmen

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti This Happened After Fayose Left Hospital / EFCC Presents More Evidence In Fayose’s ₦1.8 Billion Trial / Presidential Election! Did INEC Really Play A Fast One On Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.