Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Alter-feel: Nigerian Music Producer, ProfCee Invents New Music Genre - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alter-feel: Nigerian Music Producer, ProfCee Invents New Music Genre (675 Views)

Harrysong Signs Lami Phillips To Alter Plate Music / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego / Esther Eyibio, The Producer Of Alter Ego (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alter-feel: Nigerian Music Producer, ProfCee Invents New Music Genre by black9: 4:43am On Sep 28, 2017
Fast-rising music producer and Leader of D'Sapphire Band, Collins Ighalo popularly known as ProfCee is arguably one of the brightest talents 2017 ushered into the Nigerian entertainment industry.
With a degree in Agric. Soil science and Land resources management from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife and currently the band leader of D'Sapphire, Collins is proof that anything can be achieved through determination and persistence.
An indigene of Iruekpen, Ekpoma, Edo State, He began his music journey at a tender age. "Music has always been a part of me, even as a kid of 10, an uncle then used to play the piano, his rehearsals used to intrigue and fascinate me all the time. I was always getting carried away whenever people make beautiful sounds. It was so serious You could almost kidnap me with live music"

"Alterfeels is a different genre on its own, a very complex one. it is a fusion of various genres coupled by my skills as a pianist and producer also accompanied by the professionalism of other band members to complete the synergy. Alter-feels makes backup fun and entertaining.
Although the band started in Ile-ife, ProfCee plans to go nationwide with the intent of changing the face of the Nigerian music shows by giving the industry a taste of Alter-feels.

With Role models including Cobhams, Dangote and Don Jazzy, ProfCee is on working on establishing his own music Empire.

1 Like

Re: Alter-feel: Nigerian Music Producer, ProfCee Invents New Music Genre by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2017
baddest producer... nice one

1 Like

Re: Alter-feel: Nigerian Music Producer, ProfCee Invents New Music Genre by Randomramblings: 11:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
Blessings fam!!!! Higher you'll go ��
Re: Alter-feel: Nigerian Music Producer, ProfCee Invents New Music Genre by Tolams16(m): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
Bless up bro!! Very nice one! May God elevate you higher

(1) (Reply)

5 Questions We Should Be Asking Concerning Tagbo's Death / 'james Gardiner Is Not My Real Bae Am Only Using Him As Cover Up'- Rosy Meurer / Wale Turner Hijacks Show Promoter's Car After Not Being Paid By Bred

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.