Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m (26487 Views)

Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist / Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back / Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 28, 2017
Chuksemi:
People here lack basic comprehension skills. I empathize with Tonto. No one deserves to be physically abused in a marriage.

Dear Tonto, let it go!

Your head is there.

People just shouting and shaming her upandan.

Well, all I see is a woman who admits her imperfections and is trying to do what she can to get better.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by Bigsteveg(m): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2017
Funkybabee:

Morope o serious!! are u not in Nigeria when I former wife claimed and even support tonto
Na u no serious.
Kingly share a link to that effect.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 28, 2017
what is going on?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by itsmeurLady(f): 10:29am On Sep 28, 2017
onyekachee:
Madam radical for jesus,this goes to show that it's not all interviews you grant,you can separate from your husband without having to wash his dirty linens in public,you will not be the first nor last to experience marital problems ...

Now see how it has now come back to hunt you

Don't let wat happened to her happen to u oo, if it does u will even tell the whole world your husband's life story... Ladies have always been bashing ladies from day 1
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by eclecticbaron: 10:30am On Sep 28, 2017
Dongreat:

http://www.statisticbrain.com/countries-with-the-highest-lowest-average-iq/

Thumbs up. I like people who work with facts. Just looked it up. Sadly Nigeria is among the list of countries with the lowest average IQs.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by itsmeurLady(f): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2017
SoapAndSponge:

Your head is there.

People just shouting and shaming her upandan.

Well, all I see is a woman who admits her imperfections and is trying to do what she can to get better.

Don't mind them... Some Nigerians are callous and wicked, I truly feel for her and i believe wat she is saying 100%, I pity that Azuka of a lady, she has been cursed already except she confesses and seek forgiveness
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by Funkybabee(f): 10:33am On Sep 28, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Na u no serious.

So I should save that link on my data,because I want to prove to u

Ogo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by itsmeurLady(f): 10:33am On Sep 28, 2017
Dongreat:

That’s simply because the IQ of an average Nigeria which makes a huge proportion of the country is 67. You don’t expect anything good or mature from such brain.
Nairaland and her mods are an example of 67.

67 sef is like a plus *smh ... 48 wld have been better

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by holluphemydavid(m): 10:35am On Sep 28, 2017
enya,i pity her,just like one poster above me said,d guy who suppose to marry her will just dey for corner dey shake his head for Tonto Dikeh,wot a waste
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by itsmeurLady(f): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2017
revolt:
oga when u enter marriage then you cn speak. As for Tonto playing victim in the beginning. Its simple,.... A bad wife material might garner sympathy after a separation but sooner shell expose herself in tontos case, she went abusing her mother jn law, clearly has shown she's insolent , a diva, a feminist and a schemer. Every woman accuses their ex husbands of beating them, even when the guy has never touched them. They can lie and garner sympathy. Churchill was relatively silent about this issue. Maybe she thought she could tarnish his image so badly, No other woman would want him. Forgetting a man will always have a woman willing to jump in and replace your quarrelsome are.

Don't be quick to conclude, any1 out of anger can do anything... u have never been in her shoes, so don't try to be one-sided. Churchill is manipulating the own thing making himself look like the Saint but we all kno that that's what devils do, Pretence!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 28, 2017
itsmeurLady:

Don't mind them... Some Nigerians are callous and wicked, I truly feel for her and i believe wat she is saying 100%, I pity that Azuka of a lady, she has been cursed already except she confesses and seek forgiveness

People have a right to their own opinion.

But I would that we learn to tolerate one another and help each other on our Journeys.

I can't castigate her. As perfect as I may seem, I may do worse if I were ever in her shoes.

Sometimes, when a woman feels like she is losing her man, it makes them lose themselves and they find themselves engaging in habits that they would not ordinarily try.

I would that she just learns to keep he life off social media.

Well, she's a celebrity. I doubt the possibility.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by Funkybabee(f): 10:37am On Sep 28, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Na u no serious.

Internet ain't lies

Here is it

even search for it on Google,it will bring different website that records it for u

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by itsmeurLady(f): 10:37am On Sep 28, 2017
teacherbim:

Dear brother,were you there? with her character I don't trust her

With her character Do u kno her character?? Never judge a book by his cover. You were not there either, so , don't say things u are not sure of.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by itsmeurLady(f): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2017
SoapAndSponge:

People have a right to their own opinion.

But I would that we learn to tolerate one another and help each other on our Journeys.

I can't castigate her. As perfect as I may seem, I may do worse if I were ever in her shoes.

Sometimes, when a woman feels like she is losing her man, it makes them lose themselves and they find themselves engaging in habits that they would not ordinarily try.

I would that she just learns to keep he life off social media.

Well, she's a celebrity. I doubt the possibility.

This makes perfect sense!!!!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by itsmeurLady(f): 10:42am On Sep 28, 2017
Roseey0:
I don't understand this kind of Born again
Cursing
Unforgiveness

Tonto pls keep your mouth shut for once

So Born Again is equivalent to stupidity Ba When sum1 lies against you, Som1 like u will do worse than cursing. Sometimes u ppl shld try to put urself in the victim's shoe for once. Or do I sense jealousy? I doubt if u have ever been in a serious relationship, if not u wldnt utter all of this
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by ivolt: 11:16am On Sep 28, 2017
madone:
Eyah the guys whey for marry this girl and treat her well go just dey corner shaking his head. Such a waste,see how she is spending her life on earth battling one lost husband.ladies should learn from this.

I wish you Tonto Dike as a wife.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by normac: 11:24am On Sep 28, 2017
Dongreat:

You do know that English is not Nigeria first language, right? And also not a measure of intelligence. But now that you have acted all perfect and ignore her true concern I hope you have being awarded “queens English award 2017”, Mr Duke of Colchester.

Lol you my friend, are a prime example of why Nigeria's educational standards may never rise to acceptable levels. Who said anything about intelligence levels? Keep wallowing in your mediocrity but try to get your head out of Tonto Dike's backside while you're at it eh?

Ps. Fun fact: English is actually Nigeria's official language, do try to keep up mate.

. - The Duke of Colchester
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by spacestar(f): 11:36am On Sep 28, 2017
itsmeurLady:

Don't let wat happened to her happen to u oo, if it does u will even tell the whole world your husband's life story... Ladies have always been bashing ladies from day 1
comments from most ladies here is really really surprising cos it goes on to show some of them really do not love/value theirelves cos in other to love someone you must first love yourself and this same love will help you to step out and walk in a sister's shoe...have a rational look at a case before shaming her
upandan...smh for them

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by onyekachee(f): 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
itsmeurLady:

madam,neither of us knows who is telling the truth,but truth be told she revealed too much,from him being a ritualist,spreading std,killing their baby and all that,that is way too much for public consumption..this is a family issue that needed to have been resolved within their family
do you think everyone loves her on social media?nope
some might even decide to use it against her later in the future
not every thing you say on social media,just my opinion

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by revolt(m): 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
itsmeurLady:

Don't be quick to conclude, any1 out of anger can do anything... u have never been in her shoes, so don't try to be one-sided. Churchill is manipulating the own thing making himself look like the Saint but we all kno that that's what devils do, Pretence!!
bt the dude never said anything she was the one tht went public. Truth is.... The woman holds the home. Its her home if she makes it a supremacy battle field shell lose all ways.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by Bigsteveg(m): 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
Funkybabee:

So I should save that link on my data,because I want to prove to u

Ogo
I wanted to give you your size b4 , I checked your profile and saw that you are from my state.so I'll keep mute.
You just have to learn respect when dealing with others, you never know who is who
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by revolt(m): 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
onyekachee:
madam,neither of us knows who is telling the truth,but truth be told she revealed too much,from him being a ritualist,spreading std,killing their baby and all that,that is way too much for public consumption..this is a family issue that needed to have been resolved within their family
do u believe all that nonsense she accused him of. Mfchwee uve NVR been blackmailed by a scheming feminist. Their lies have no bounds .
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by onyekachee(f): 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
revolt:
do u believe all that nonsense she accused him of. Mfchwee uve NVR been blackmailed by a scheming feminist. Their lies have no bounds .
I don't know who is saying the truth but honestly they should stop washing their dirty linens on social media
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by teacherbim(f): 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
itsmeurLady:

With her character Do u kno her character?? Never judge a book by his cover. You were not there either, so , don't say things u are not sure of.

Bros,what about all these her display?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
my tanto, I have told u several times to forget about all this matter and move on with your life. .u made the mistake in the first place in opening up and telling Azuka about your married life and the problems you had with your ex husband. .don't start a media war, please let go and learn to keep mute on most issues. .you are a single mum now, face your son and rebuild your life again. .am your biggest fan. .VAL202
www.valentine202.com
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by Funkybabee(f): 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
Bigsteveg:

I wanted to give you your size b4 , I checked your profile and saw that you are from my state.so I'll keep mute.
You just have to learn respect when dealing with others, you never know who is who

U should have give me my size or maybe I should find pankere for u
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by Tiredoffakeshit: 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nathanieloo7:
Who cares? If u need ur husband bring urself down nd beg him stop crying over split milk
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by Chuksemi(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Aside from her words, do u have any evidence of physical abuse against her? You cone here condemning people as if you were at their house when it happens.
Any outcry by a woman, d husband is abusing her? What nonsense
How many women has come out to say Churchill abused them.
Ton to should grow up Abeg, she should also deny the allegations of her physically abusing Churchill mother.
Don't say what u do t know.

CC: Chuksemi

ChurchHill's First wife supported Tonto's claims.

She didn't physically abuse the Mom, but she insulted her through a text message. She claims the MOM influenced her Son's behaviors and is a major reason why Churchhill maltreats her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by Bigsteveg(m): 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
Chuksemi:

ChurchHill's First wife supported Tonto's claims.

She didn't physically abuse the Mom, but she insulted her through a text message. She claims the MOM influenced her Son's behaviors and is a major reason why Churchhill maltreats her.

Okay
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by itsmeurLady(f): 12:01am On Sep 29, 2017
revolt:
bt the dude never said anything she was the one tht went public. Truth is.... The woman holds the home. Its her home if she makes it a supremacy battle field shell lose all ways.

Wrong!!!! The woman does NOT hold the home, it is the responsibility of both the man and woman to play. I'd advice you not to carry this mindset into marriage that's if u are not married Cs u might end up stressing your wife unnecessarily
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by itsmeurLady(f): 12:08am On Sep 29, 2017
onyekachee:

when baby Pig ask his mother, mommy why is ur nose black Mother Pig replied by saying don't worry , u will soon kno y.... This is the only response I can give to you ryt now. If you have ever been hurt before, it takes so much strength not to reveal anything to anyone even your enemy. Let me assume that a Man has never hurt you before to the point where u lost your sanity, if you have not, then u have no ryt whatsoever to tell her what or what not to reveal. Everyone handle pain differently, Those that live in a glass house should not throw stones!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 29, 2017
phatasschick:
I just feel sorry for this lady. She has been through alot this year. The insults people haul on her is just too much and so many judge her without knowing her.

Fine gurl, can I add you on my Insta ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things / Rukky Sanda Stuns In Multicolor Jumpsuit / Bryan Okwara Gets A Chevrolet-Camaro Car For Valentine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.