Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m (26486 Views)

Ned Nwoko Sues Azuka Jebose Molokwu For N2 Billion For Calling Him A Cultist / Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back / Tonto Dikeh Curses Ex Mother-In-Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by madone: 6:40am On Sep 29, 2017
ivolt:

I wish you Tonto Dike as a wife.
I wish you back. U want me to die quickly.God forbid
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by onyekachee(f): 9:18am On Sep 29, 2017
itsmeurLady:

when baby Pig ask his mother, mommy why is ur nose black Mother Pig replied by saying don't worry , u will soon kno y.... This is the only response I can give to you ryt now. If you have ever been hurt before, it takes so much strength not to reveal anything to anyone even your enemy. Let me assume that a Man has never hurt you before to the point where u lost your sanity, if you have not, then u have no ryt whatsoever to tell her what or what not to reveal. Everyone handle pain differently, Those that live in a glass house should not throw stones!
ok,good one
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by Bigsteveg(m): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
Chuksemi:

ChurchHill's First wife supported Tonto's claims.

She didn't physically abuse the Mom, but she insulted her through a text message. She claims the MOM influenced her Son's behaviors and is a major reason why Churchhill maltreats her.

https://www.nairaland.com/4086711/tonto-dikeh-stab-before-next
Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by Bigsteveg(m): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
Funkybabee:

U should have give me my size or maybe I should find pankere for u

Re: Tonto Dikeh Curses Azuka Ogujiuba, Says Churchill Paid Her N3m by Funkybabee(f): 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Can you count how many his marriage that have broken
Two..... Why would her ex wife also complained about him and her mum,though I know tonto is a drama queen but one thing I know in this life that is certain is that you can lie to people but cannot deceive yourself

Every person will one to play victims

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things / Rukky Sanda Stuns In Multicolor Jumpsuit / Tayo Odueke Stuns In New Makeover Portraits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.